• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Smash Ace
Take my quiz peoples!!!!

Tak- Wanna join the Blues Fan club?I failed on his quiz though.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
hey boss this weekend is a tournament at chu's

you better come and give me a vibration massage thingy

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol.. i used to main jiggly, then ck and chozen both said i should use marth, so he is now my main, even though i dont like using marth.. i still use jigg quite often, so dont even bother with that crapola mang.

and whats all this BS about 4 stocking me with mewtwo?!?! its obviously gonna be a 2 stock at the most...

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
lol.. i used to main jiggly, then ck and chozen both said i should use marth, so he is now my main, even though i dont like using marth.. i still use jigg quite often, so dont even bother with that crapola mang.

and whats all this BS about 4 stocking me with mewtwo?!?! its obviously gonna be a 2 stock at the most...
you missed an opportunity to point out that my name is LINKmastersword, and being a ganon main, I am the epitome of hypocrisy. yeah, and it would be a two stocking, you two stocking me of course.

btw, ganon ftw.

just felt like saying that

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
bahaha.. Aero was Emo! and i was definitly gonna say team partner being ChozenOne.. even though Aero put the wrong answer on his test ;)

and lolz @ Blues putting Awesome, and quiet on his test and having Quiet as the answer.. bahah.. Blues is too strong, and awesome.. AND AMAZING!!! i scored 100!!!!

oh.. and Fats comfirms his beastage yet again by Pwning Plairnnk in my Jiggs thread!!

TNR PHO LYFE!!

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Hi, my name is jordan and I live in central Nc. Im hoping to join in order to get more match oportunities and improve my gameplay. I also want to try to help out with a southern division of Tnr if that is what you all decide to do. Ive been playing the game since it came out but competitively for only about a month and have been to only one tournament so far. After experiencing the competitive side of smash i got hooked and want to continue going to tournaments whenever possible.

Toshiba (Central Nc)
Mains :peach and Ganondorf (both picked up since the tournament)
Secondary: Fox
also play decently as c.falcon, falco, mario, luigi, doc, and marth.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
**** this is FOB.

Hi, my name is jordan and I live in central Nc. Im hoping to join in order to get more match oportunities and improve my gameplay. I also want to try to help out with a southern division of Tnr if that is what you all decide to do. Ive been playing the game since it came out but competitively for only about a month and have been to only one tournament so far. After experiencing the competitive side of smash i got hooked and want to continue going to tournaments whenever possible.

Toshiba (Central Nc)
Mains :peach and Ganondorf (both picked up since the tournament)
Secondary: Fox
also play decently as c.falcon, falco, mario, luigi, doc, and marth.
North Carolina isn't THAT far. I'm sure a lot of the SOVA people might be able to play with you.

Well either way, good **** for joining and I'm sure Chozen will probably let you in.

Shizzi- lmao. That quiz was hilarious. Mouse Trap is TOO GOOD!! BUT THE STUPID BUCKET WON"T WORK!!!!! But I broke my leg... wahhh so no tournaments for a while.

Plairnkk- -_-' ..... lol

boss8

Smash Hero
as chozen 1 once said,(TNR stands for (team no respect) interpret that in any meaning.)

having no respect for your opponent simply means overkilling them.in other words,if your opponent is down and out and you no that he/she is going to die,and you immediatly take advantage, to go down, or horizontal ways just to hit your opponent a little more and make sure of it that he is dead,then jump back to stage and give a quick taunt.thats what i call,no respect.just makesure not to kill your self and come back safely,don't let your opponent come back!!!!

TNR and eastcoast smashers-FTW!!!

by the way FOB stands for (fresh of the boat)<----- na JP

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wow.. i am the biggest geek EVAR! i just started a new save file on my old snes verion of super mario world and beat all 96 exits in a lil over 4 hours.. lol

da shizzi

Smash Cadet
am i the only person that hates mario games ?i tell my self "I will beat this game" then i make it to about the second world without a game over. then i get a game over then i tell myself that im gunna beat it.another game over. I then get pissed and stop playing the game for like a month

FOB- HAHA you broke your leg thats what you get shouveling driveways and makeing lots of money without me
what was your brother like when he was emo

TAK-I relly didnt get ur quiz but i did pretty good lol

TAK$

Smash Ace
yatta is amazing, not scary, what are you on fob?

I GOT 100 on fobs quiz!! us blues fans know eachother.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot guys and hopefully ill be able to play with you all soon.
As far as the virginia guys go, are any of you within a couple hours of pinehurst north carolina? It would be good to get a smashfest going or somehting.

FOB

Smash Ace
yatta is amazing, not scary, what are you on fob?

I GOT 100 on fobs quiz!! us blues fans know eachother.
cheater...... -_- you couldn't have known my name, my old tag, or my old main...

lol @ Blues thing. It kinda just started with trying to cheer Blues up by walking around tournaments with him asking, " Isn't Blues amazing?" . But Blues is amazing stilll. yayahuzz 4 81u35!

I'm not sure about da shizzi... I mean he probably did cheat but whatever....

TAK$

Smash Ace
cheater...... -_- you couldn't have known my name, my old tag, or my old main...

lol @ Blues thing. It kinda just started with trying to cheer Blues up by walking around tournaments with him asking, " Isn't Blues amazing?" . But Blues is amazing stilll. yayahuzz 4 81u35!

I'm not sure about da shizzi... I mean he probably did cheat but whatever....
well you told me the your old tag was vet and that you used to main fox before doc, i remember all of this from C3, yeah i pay attention to these things. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom