• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
****.. i just squandered.. a 50 on KC's test... i shouldof known ? 1.. ****.

On a side note.. i need someone to go to my pg in the jiggs forums, and say -->

The only time you may EVER mention King in a ChozenOne thread, is if ChozenOne > is in front of King.

Thus i have fixed your post & made it correct using the above rule -->

just wanted to bring this link up in case you guys havent seen it, its The ChozenOne>Kings assesment on how to deal with Fox so i figure youd all be interested

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58917

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
****.. i just squandered.. a 50 on KC's test... i shouldof known ? 1.. ****.

On a side note.. i need someone to go to my pg in the jiggs forums, and say -->

The only time you may EVER mention King in a ChozenOne thread, is if ChozenOne > is in front of King.

Thus i have fixed your post & made it correct using the above rule -->
lolol, good **** chozen, we can read each others mindz.

There was a couple of questions on there I was like, ****, I am learning about THE Chozenone

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Chozen: Find a perm. teammate, stop spamming (this morning your posts were at 2,001, and edit to merge your posts together. You're not excluded.

I'm gonna make a quiz and no one will get above a 70 =(

FOB

Smash Ace
^_^ I cheated on that quiz. I kinda exited out after question 6.. because I clicked on the wrong answer I was meaning to click.. So.... I got 100 because the rest of the questions are super easy..

ahhhhh I broke my leg today!!!.... lllaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeee

Trees+Ice+Hill+Sled= Gay.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I got a page 2 up now.

And wow Fob... you broke your leg, well on the bright side, atleast you haven't broken both your arms *cough*likeIhave*cough*... but I know how you feel.

FOB

Smash Ace
I got a page 2 up now.

And wow Fob... you broke your leg, well on the bright side, atleast you haven't broken both your arms *cough*likeIhave*cough*... but I know how you feel.
did you really?

My leg hurts like crap...

TAKE TEH FOB QUZ PEOPLE

TAK$

Smash Ace
rofl i havent taken aeros but thats funny as ****.

blues, even tho you got a 70% on a quiz that has nothing to do with me (i was bored lolz), you're still my hero.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
notice

do not do not do not read the below until you've taken my quiz... well you can read it if you aren't gonna take it anyways

--

rofl -- man you guys are giving out the answers to my quiz

kc - blargh you didn't get to see my afro, did you? the first time i met you was the first tournament i went to after cutting my fro off...

seed - i had straight hair up until 6th grade, then it got all curly rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom