• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical SSBB Weeklies at Legendary Knights!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Its cool starz just PM me or call me im free tomorrow so i need the training. YAAAAAAAAAY i get to train with the guy who got 4th at the zenith.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
wow its like we get new faces every week, nice playing with ya Kio & Reiz you guys are better than most ppl that come to LK. Here are the results:

1st DIK/DDUO split
3rd Ben
4th Kio
5th Reiz
6th Kad
7th Punk

Punk gets the Spirit Award cuz he never gave up, And yea ben, u get a f***in free entry next time theres another tourny at LK. So far im starting classes next week so i don't know when im gonna be holding another one but i'll make sure to post it.

Till then peace.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
If anyone needs practice for tomorrows columbo day event just come over whenever, imma be up till 1:00 a.m.

Oh and on sunday October 14 imma hold another tourny but im going to start it 4 on the dot!! so i hope ppl can get here by then.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Ok ok, i need confirmation from ppl who r actually coming since space is limited and i need someone to bring a copy of melee.

1.DDUO (me)
2.DIK

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
This week it's Sunday, 4PM.

And DDUO, I'm not 100% on whether or not I'm going this week, but I'll have confirmation in the next couple of days.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
ok so far i still need someone to bring a copy of melee.

1.DDUO (me)
2.DIK
3.Starz
4.Kio
5.Reiz
6.Algandar

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
its ok there wasn't enough ppl to hold a tourny, just goes to show ya don't hold tournys on sundays unless the following monday is a holiday. Nice playing with ya starz ur fox is mad grimy and until i get back my controller from bluray i don't know when im gonna be holding another one.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
the control stick on your controller was snaped n2 when i opened it so i had 2 options....either super glue it or replace the whole motherboard with one of mines .....i didnt havin any glue so i replaced it wit the inside of one of my old controllers...... bsides that the whole controller and control stick is still the same but i dont no if it is gonna feel the same or different u will hav 2 test it yourself but regardless the controler is now usable and fully functional.....i will bring it on fri or sat. peace

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo ray ray come over next saturday and bring my controller b/c next fri im gonna be busy, and who knows i might hold another tournament.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Hello Halloween trick or treaters!!!!!!

This week only, Saturday October 27 will be a Super Halloween Smash Bash!!! I will be holding a smash tournament and ppl who enter will get FREE CANDY!! and if u don't enter..................well............u still get free candy. Come if u dare mwahahahahhahahahahahah!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yea as long as i don't start that stupid "who's coming?" list cuz i've never done that before so whoever comes, comes.

Top Bottom