• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Yeah I'm gonna go with Doodah when he suggests playing against NEO as a team of FFers. JUST NEO would be able to take out 6 or 7 stock. maybe he could even rip through 2 of our people. We do need a variety.

Even though, yes i was thinking as long as we can beat everyone we should be ok. But then i thought well; what about those who **** FFers. We will run into those, and we can't have it be too unbalanced. I say max number of space animals we have on the team is 3.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
I am definetly going to be at Smash Aid 7 and i will be top 5 becuase im the tallest enough siad and i might be driving. So Pete talk to me about how you and justin and tipman wnna get up there.

exarch said:
Yeah I'm gonna go with Doodah when he suggests playing against NEO as a team of FFers. JUST NEO would be able to take out 6 or 7 stock. maybe he could even rip through 2 of our people. We do need a variety.

Even though, yes i was thinking as long as we can beat everyone we should be ok. But then i thought well; what about those who **** FFers. We will run into those, and we can't have it be too unbalanced. I say max number of space animals we have on the team is 3.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
Omg Lambchops is a friggen tard. I can't figure out if he's doing this fer attention or if he's just ********.How are u associated with neilson n e way(theres no way you're brothers)?Every good player pwns foxs and falcos.NEO ***** u and rock at PAWS....with roy.Having more than 1 fox or falco is murder.wait nvm.lamb will prolly get grounded n e way.

noucles here.

I am going to SA7, assuming Tipman was offering me and chops a ride at SACS.
BTW I play shiek as a secondary, I know you guys haven't seen it, but it should be back to its original glory if not very close to it.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Chops: You're awesome at Smash Bros but a n00b at posting.

Ok here's the space animal issue...

We have Rock and Noucles as Fox. Flowin and Lambchops as Falco. Assuming we put those 4 in the crew, we have one space left over for one more person (who hopefully doesn't play a space animal). I see this kind of crew similar to the way I look at Falcon. Falcon can **** every character in the game, but in essence, can be ***** by every character in the game. The same is for that potential crew.

The solution...

We have a maximum of 2-3 space animals, and the other spots can be filled by other players. For instance, say we decide to have Two Fox's and one Falco on the team. That would be a team of Rock, Noucles, and either Flowin or Lambchops. This will leave two spots open for really good players who don't main space animals. Or we could have Two Falco's and a Fox on the team. Flowin, Lambchops, either Rock or Noucles. This will again leave two open spots for other worthy players too bring other characters into the game.

Who are the other two players you ask? That's up too you guys to decide. I personally like the idea of having either two Fox's and a Falco, or two Falco's and a Fox make up the space animal portion of the team. It shows the heart of our crew is still space animal oriented, but gives us a bit more space to work with when in terms of diversity and not being countered by a space animal raper.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Hey Noucles, if you or chops need any training, I'll be available on the week of March 5 since I would have spring break and my bro is coming back for spring break on the fri of that week and has a week off when mines is done, so call or something.

Since your active chops, let me know, this is LW's bro.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
True that.

FLA Space animals just ****.

I any variation of the two is enough.

I say Rock and nouc though because Rock ***** overall. Nouc is beast vs space animals and can go crazy. Lamb is a must. then Tipman and Maverick can fill in any other character role. Ganon, Marth, Falcon, Sheik you name it.

My Starters:

Rock
Lamb
Nouc
Tipman
Mave

Alternates:
Me
Johny
Queen
1up
Syn

That team looks deadly to me!

HOLLA

somedude123

Smash Ace
Mave: What chops is trying to say is that technically animals have no match other than themselves( though that may not necessarily be true for falcos). And that since our top players
are animals, why not just have animals?

Last edited:

Mav

Furries For The Win
They also don't confirm (or do they?) how much stock is split between those 4-6 players. Spliting up 20 stock between 6 people in my opinion isn't wise. Especially considering that half our crew will be animal players.

I like Flowin's starter line up. I think either that or...

Rock
Lamb
Flowin
Tipman
Mave

... would be the best to choose from. Depending on if we should have two Fox's and one Falco, or two Falco's and one Fox.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I like it!

20 stock

All space animal players have 3 Stock (Rock, Nouc, Lamb and I) and if any of us gets wrecked there is a chance one of us can make an AMAZING COMEBACK!

And the last 8 stock can be split with Maverick and Tipman since they are just that sexy. And their extra lives with their characters means we can either hold the lead or gain it back.

Thats if they allow 6 person State battles.

HOLLA

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
That sounds like a pretty good idea. I think that you guys should do that. You guys might be able to place very high. Good Luck :).

FLA Pwns

DooDah

BRoomer
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
can i 50$ MM u DOODAH CAUSE ur gay serously. come on MM me plz !! ******!!
Nah that's ok, I know you'll **** me.But just because u wanna goto smash aid and make team Fla look like idiots by haveing 4 fox/falcos doesnt make me gay it makes u gay and stupid.A good peach will **** the **** out of all u..Infact, how about we just fist fight,this way I can make your face look normal.Nah nvm you're way too young.I feel bad fer your bro cuz hes so supa fly.

I think mav's list is the best one.

StripesOrBars said:
Nah that's ok, I know you'll **** me.But just because u wanna goto smash aid and make team Fla look like idiots by haveing 4 fox/falcos doesnt make me gay it makes u gay and stupid.A good peach will **** the **** out of all u..Infact, how about we just fist fight,this way I can make your face look normal.Nah nvm you're way too young.I feel bad fer your bro cuz hes so supa fly.

I think mav's list is the best one.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DooDah

BRoomer
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
i wanna see u try to even land a punch at me!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fool.........to be continue......?
....U don't even know who I am. But n e ways.It doesnt matter cuz u won't even be able to go to this smashaid...cuz you'll be grounded....plus you're waaaay too young to leave the state without your mommy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
oh yeah, i personally think that we should have 1 of each character, as long as we can get people that good for a crew. The way i see it (and please excuse if i dont include you and you're 1337, this is just me talking):

Rock with Fox
Lambchops with Falco
Johnny with Marth
Tipman with ganon/random
Maverick with Falcon/Marth
blank for if we want 6 people.

that gives us alot of diversity while leaving in most of our best players in Tipman and mav being our wild cards.

I personally think the team would benefit from a peach too, but since i havent proven myself yet i wont talk.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Interesting debate going on.

Well I'm heading out with some lady friends =) Catch you guys tomorrow ^_^

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
if you watch crazy jones peach against kens fox you can see why all those space animals could backfire but i dont see another solution.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
well if you ask me fox should have a big probelm with peach. I mean really at this point who cant chin throw fox. (of the top or high teirs). or has some theoretical advantage. It fox plays smart against peach. All he has to do is DD look for a drill shine. Then drill shine upsmash. Wave shine if possible. If low percent grab and up throw to upairs. its done thats all u need.

DooDah

BRoomer
Yep.......Florida needs an amazopeach.I wish tipmans friend alfred was more in the smash scene cuz his peach is the pwn sauce.Then i think it should be lex, but hes too young to go out of state.Looks like NBPMike is gonna have ta do(if florida decides on a peach).But he sucks too(not really sux but isnt uberpro).

Oh yea and quit slackin' Mav.

Top Bottom