• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 18th (sat), Wii Fighting Game Monthlies @ Get Your Game On in Ann Arbor, MI

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
wish I coulda been there, ya'll.

Phx is NICE though. You guys should all come down here and tear up the southwest. I'm trying to get a smashfest together soon so I can see what they got, but no luck so far.

lain

Smash Master
I'd also like to point out that I main IC's and DDD now. I played G&W once. :D

I'm free of my bad habit.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why am I mysteriously absent from both of those lists? I teamed with Rofa for doubles, and I got 4th in singles. I loathe D3 :/
AHAHAHAHAH YOU SUCK ANTHER

(10:48:25 PM) Anther: singles were...
(10:48:38 PM) Anther: me, lain, rofa, ... then it gets fuzzy
(10:48:47 PM) Anther: Viper got fifth with kirby
(10:48:48 PM) Anther: I believe

(10:49:31 PM) Ankoku: Who won doubles?
(10:49:58 PM) Anther: Me and Lain
(10:50:09 PM) Anther: Rofa and teammate came in second...
(10:50:15 PM) Anther: I think it was panda...

Vayseth, characters for top eight?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Shoutouts :)

Vayseth- great job hostin me and my 6 friends had a good time. see u in Nov :) o yeah good teams matches
(u owe me some beef lomain)
Lain- O God i didnt have time to mm u but ill do it at my tourney and watching ur IC i have a lot of work to do but good teams though
Rofa- really good MK i got close twice in pools
Jim (i think thats what it was)- uh work on ur game and watch
Rogu- dont play melee during a brawl tourney cuz that threw ur game off
STS- good team matches
Omniswell- i hate u and shuttle loop cancels but good teams though
Okiyama- holy **** we came in 5th :lol:
Mr. E- good ROB i couldnt fight him off
George- good pika we had some pretty good singles matches
Betsy- nice wolf i couldnt beat u in singles but i could in doubles
Panda and Ace- good team matches
Epic- ggs i just couldnt get around ur marth :)
Anther- good teams ur sonic is too good but i missed ur pika :(
The Mann- great friendlies luigi for top tier with those combos haha
DingDing- good friendlies tell Ht_ArmS to stay next time ;)

uh... if i missed anyone that i played ggs
see u guys next time or at my tourney

wow 5th place doubles and top 15 singles (im doing something right)

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHAH YOU SUCK ANTHER

(10:48:25 PM) Anther: singles were...
(10:48:38 PM) Anther: me, lain, rofa, ... then it gets fuzzy
(10:48:47 PM) Anther: Viper got fifth with kirby
(10:48:48 PM) Anther: I believe

(10:49:31 PM) Ankoku: Who won doubles?
(10:49:58 PM) Anther: Me and Lain
(10:50:09 PM) Anther: Rofa and teammate came in second...
(10:50:15 PM) Anther: I think it was panda...

Vayseth, characters for top eight?
i'm pretty sure it went...

1: Anther - pikachu, sonic
2: lain - d3, ic's
3: Rofa - meta knight
4: Samuraipanda - snake
5: Viper - kirby, ????
5: JKBUK - g&w and lucario
7: Dingdong -
7: Mr. E - ROB
9: Omniswell - wolf, meta knight
9: TheMann - luigi
9: Vayseth - d3
9: EPIC - marth, zelda
13: Dogma - marth
13: JCav - wolf
13: Brawlbro - diddy, falco, d3

i suck at this. something like that. altho without knowing fully it doesn't really help

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
i just want to tell everyone that i had an awesome time at the tourney.
Vayseth- you did an awesome job hosting this.
Ori_bro- ya i shouldnt of played melee before our match in singles, it totally threw off my game.
STS- we did pretty good
Omniswell- i got totally owned by you but good match
Ori/Oki- that last team match was so intense, it was crazy

Vayseth

Smash Master
RESULTS:

1: Anther (ICs*, Pikachu, Sonic)
2: lain (ICs, King Dedede, G+W*)
3: Rofa (Metaknight, Lucas*)
4: Samuraipanda (Snake, Olimar*)
5: Viper (Kirby, Mario*)
5: JKBUK (G+W, Lucario)
7: Dingdong (Metaknight)
7: Mr. E (R.O.B.)

*- Only used in one set.
That should be all of it.

Shoutouts:

Omniswell- Yeah, we're the best at this game. Going double metaknight and getting 4th with little effort is too good. We almost even got money for it. But I think we would have felt bad. More important things involve Mountain Dew Livewire and Naruto: Clash of Ninja. Ino is TOO GOOD. But I suck =(

Anther- You 3-0'd everyone, I couldn't be prouder =)

lain- Daymn d00d, those finals took me totally by surprise. Gotta admit tho, your set with Rofa proved just how much you've improved.

Rofa- I hope you got some good footage, I tried not to pay attention to the camera so I hope it worked. Good job making some money in singles and doubles tho man!

Panda- WTF Olimar? Whatever... =P

Viper- Came outta nowhere to whoop everyone's *****. Including mine. I thought I had you in that second match, but I'll get it next time.

JKBUK- Who knocks out Omniswell? Too good man! You almost got Panda too man. Maybe you should try and take a minute to sit and think about your next match before you enter it, at least calm down, because the last match was more like spam than thinking about what you were doing. Keep it up!

Dingdong- Thanks for coming man, and I got a lot of positive comments about your performance today. Keep coming and I assure you you'll get good enough to win.

Mr. E- MAN, I just realized I have never played a R.O.B. before. I'm going to have Bowyer and Panda teach me how to play against one XD Good stuff tho man, in singles and doubles.

George and Besty- Thanks for coming on time with 2 set ups. It really helped. I hope you enjoyed yourselves at your first tournament and I hope to see you guys again next month.

The Mann- d00d, your Luigi is still TOO GOOD. However, I know you can place better than this. Let's both work to get better next time =)

EPIC- Sorry about Panda, I really didn't do it =/

JCav, Brawlbro, and Dogma- Thanks for coming all the way out here. I didn't get to play you guys or see much of your matches, but Brawl Bro, I agree, stick with diddy baby! I know he can be frustrating to play as but, really, it's even more frustrating to play against, trust me. Stick with him, and you'll do fine!

ORI_Bro and the 6 super friends: Thanks for coming out guys. Oki- we had the best and most clutch set in the entire tournament, and everyone knows it. How did I catch all of those turtles?? TOO CLUTCH. Sorry I can't make it out to your guys' tournament, but I'll be sure to try and make it to the next one.

Terf and Toph- I haven't seen ya in a while! Thanks for comin' out and I hope I get to see you guys at the next one!

Danithak- OMG! We had a helluva close set man. Every match was down to last stock, last hit. I was hella scared for a while there man. Keep it up! That spacing is SICK!

YES! and NO!- It was fun seeing you guys again. I hope you guys make it to the next one, even to just hang out, because you were the bomb.

Enzyme- Thanks for coming out and half running the tournament for me! I usually am out 2-0, but I forgot I was playing metaknight and therefore I get top 9 XD But anyway, I hope you'll enter next time!

If I forgot anyone... **** YOU. No, jks, I appreciate all who came and I hope I see you guys on the 16th.

YOU BEST ALL BUY NARUTO AND PREPARE FOR THAT TOURNAMENT BECAUSE I'M LIKELY GOING TO HAVE SPONSORSHIP!! IT'S ONLY $5!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ggs every1.. lain...ur a jerk

Ding i owe you an apology man i was just soo angry.... no johns man i shouldnt of been a prick to you XD GG man you deserve it......btw im still right about mk XD

jkbuk......soo lucky man, bucket is gay :) but no johns good **** though i guess things werent looking good for me against you. i should of just went all MK instead of 2nd guessing him. You should main lucario and drop GaW all together ive only seen postive potential out of him from you and IMO is better than your GaW.

VayVay- TOOO PROOO, thanks for housing me man and teaching me naroots

Lain- too good man our matches were fun

The Mann- I beat you with Chipp xD then you picked slayer LMAO 2 hit 50% dmg combo ftw 11 hit 150% death combos ftw

Anther- YOUR LAST STOCK IS TOO GOOD but i'm doing alot better against you now that im going MK. hopefully i can take a few games off you soon :)

Panda- always a pleasure man :)

Rofa- thanks for giving me some tips man i appreciate it and like i said to you you're the only mk player i respect. :) next time teach me how to play on rainbow cruise i just dont understand the level.

Everyone else GG's :) see you at the next one (i will be owning hard with mk because im actually gonna practice this game)

I had a way better weekend than you losers :)
i'm 100% sure you did

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm also interested in seeing pools and brackets, btw. Or Vayseth can just send me the tio file.

The Exile

Smash Rookie
George and Besty- Thanks for coming on time with 2 set ups. It really helped. I hope you enjoyed yourselves at your first tournament and I hope to see you guys again next month.

np i had lots of fun and didn't really expect to do that well, losing is a great way to get better, If i can't make it to the next one I'll be to the one after that.

Omni
Everyone else GG's see you at the next one (i will be owning hard with mk because im actually gonna practice this game)
Thanks for the advice, Im looking forward to playing you again

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lucario is looking good for me. i think i had a mental breakthrough today when i was thinking...

and maybe i was just too stupid to see it before.

omni, and whoever else can make it out with him (vayseth, ankoku, anyone) should come play smash with me and/or jcav. i won't be seeing most of you until the tourney after the 1st, being that half of you are leaving for chicago.

just hit me up on aim or call me, i'm free whenever if you give me a days notice (no job johns)

these tourneys are too good.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

np i had lots of fun and didn't really expect to do that well, losing is a great way to get better, If i can't make it to the next one I'll be to the one after that.

Omni
Everyone else GG's see you at the next one (i will be owning hard with mk because im actually gonna practice this game)
Thanks for the advice, Im looking forward to playing you again
no problem man im always happy to help people out.

lucario is looking good for me. i think i had a mental breakthrough today when i was thinking...

and maybe i was just too stupid to see it before.

omni, and whoever else can make it out with him (vayseth, ankoku, anyone) should come play smash with me and/or jcav. i won't be seeing most of you until the tourney after the 1st, being that half of you are leaving for chicago.

just hit me up on aim or call me, i'm free whenever if you give me a days notice (no job johns)

these tourneys are too good.
get ready for alot of mk practice

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omni are you simply using MK to show how he should be banned?
Im using MK because i feel like i have to play mk to advance any farther in this game.

My mains have rough matchups against MK some would even say MK is a hard counter to wolf i'm one of them, and IC's vs Mk is just aggravating and stupid. i mean i do good against lain's IC's and i just picked up mk (as in maining him.) Mk also does well vs DDD which Wolf sucks against. and Mk can out preform anyone on any level is played correctly. Now i know im not Amazing at this game but im not bad, as soon as i figure out MK i'll be handing out alot of upsets or so i think anyway, i could be very wrong.

Also alot of stages wolf and IC's cant play on such as rainbow cruise delphino lylat mansion so i feel like i have to main mk to solve those problems.

not to mention Mk is top tier and has NO bad or even matchups

man i'm just a godless killing machine
Lies....your a nice guy who spares lives in hope to get a nice rivalry going. you rofa panda vayvay joel and anther are the only reason i haven't quit this game for good.

MM mk vs IC's 5$?

the more the better, thats for sure
i wont SD this time xD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Im using MK because i feel like i have to play mk to advance any farther in this game.
I feel like I have to play AGAINST mk to advance any farther in this game. Yoshi practice isn't cutting it, unfortunately.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hit me up ankoku i'm willing to practice this game now and master the gay MK.
we'll get jkbuk and his people and play with them for a day.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i'll call when when i know when my 100% pans are because i think i have something going on today but im not sure what. so i'll call when when i know 100%

JCav

Smash Lord
me and jkbuk are busy tomorrow and i cant speak for him but the rest of the week im free

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
dude you know i want in on these friendlies.

Jcavs basement, get two wiis goin? I work tuesday and thursday, any other day im down.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
vay vay your just mad because i Beat your *** with itachi..... i expect a good FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU out of you next time i see you.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
10 rides to omni's place on thurs or late friday for a little get together smashfest whos in? i'l lget vay vay here..

I just have stuff to do on friday. thats why i said thurs or late

Top Bottom