• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
In one day, Kaysick's Yoshi sig is gone and replaced by the Kaysick Knight

I approve? I miss Yoshi tho
I'll play him as an alt for funsies and friendlies, but I just feel better playing Kirby and Meta Knight.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I think there should be an unwritten rule that says "Link players can never be salty as long as 3.02 is the latest build."

You killed my Squirtle across the entirety of Smashville with a grab at 74%, two pummels to 80%, dthrow to 86% and dair made it 108% and I died off the top right of the blast zone after getting grabbed by you on the left edge of Smashville. The salt is real.

Like who thought that was a good idea?

Last edited:

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I think there should be an unwritten rule that says "Link players can never be salty as long as 3.02 is the latest build."

You killed my Squirtle across the entirety of Smashville with a grab at 74%, two pummels to 80%, dthrow to 86% and dair made it 108% and I died off the top right of the blast zone after getting grabbed by you on the left edge of Smashville. The salt is real.

Like who thought that was a good idea?
All I can say is:

Oh, I'm at 180% at the side of the stage? Let me just bomb recover...

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
I might be sticking to Toon Link for tournament after I saw my results with last WDW.

I'll keep practicing Olimar on the side, but he's definitely not ready to get in on this.

Mr_Sweet

Smash Cadet
What happened on that last stock, @ Mr_Sweet Mr_Sweet ?

The Falco v Marth. You just kinda crumbled, man!! DON'T EVER MAKE ME DO THAT TO YOU AGAIN.
FALCO SUCKS HE HAS NO RECOVERY JEEZ IF ONLY HE WAS FOX.

But in all seriousness, I dunno man, I was doing good in the first match. I can john all I want but I just got wrecked match 2.

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
wolf is the easiest!!! and i wish i could have stayed a little longer to get in some more games...on a side note: oro?!?!?!?!?!? will be going down soon.i wont be taking anymore of his shenanigansssssssss.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I have no johns this week. I'm going to go ham.

What's a crazy realization is how fast I'm getting better at PM in such a short amount of time. @DeliciousOctorok and @ Zwarm Zwarm basically made me realize it when I was doing friendlies yesterday with them. Only started playing Smash competitively less than 2 months ago.

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman
Looking to try something new 1 Wednesday each month. Wavedash Wednesday Rivalries. Basically hype, glorified money matches instead of a tournament. Basically challenge another player/team of players to a match and once it's 100% agreed on fill out this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1emHHzfwA1hKboO26LYc3iVV8nG5-ND-yWwtbeDkyHl0/viewform

Then I'll announce the matches the Monday before for increased hype.
Looking to do this on 3/19/14 so get your match submissions in by Monday 3/17/14

Decided to do this since there's usually a lot of interest in doing MMs on stream, so this will give everyone a chance to do just that.

Webs

Smash Cadet
Sounds sick. My boy Shion gonna take full advantage of this to get through his long list of money matches full hype lmao

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Still gotta whoop Azzucips as well as challenge ma boi Webs for that Marth ditto. ;D

IT'S MY DREAM COME TRUE!!

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Teach me to Wario :D

I was gonna MM Oro, but then I decided it would be quicker to just give him my wallet. :(

Last edited:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I won't play ZSS. I could always play Marth... or Fox or something ;)

@ SixSaw SixSaw maaaaybe. I haven't really played Wario since 2.6. I wouldn't mind using any of the characters I do play though. Squirtle, Ike, Lucario, Link, MK, Fox, Wolf, Roy, Falcon. If you are really brave, you can face the might of my GnW or ROB. Ask Zwarm about my TL.

Last edited:

snex

Smash Master
i will MM anyone's marth at melee. puff or ganon - pick your poison.

Last edited:

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to see some opponent johning after losing and the winner of the MM doing this:

Last edited:
Top Bottom