• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
I will be coming again this week so I can receive my laptop charger....lol

Also, I have this pretttty big TV in my garage that's inconvenient to take places with me, so is there anyway I could just bring it to Oxy and you guys could just store it there, since I know you guys have setup issues. You guys can keep it, cuz I have enough CRTs as it is.
I'll take it upon myself to bring a setup for that tv whenever I show up. See you guys today hopefully

:phone:

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Ok thanks for comin everyone. First time that "special program" happened EVER. Really a shame, hope to see yall (Justin and Joseph) again and perhaps more of your crew, we will DEFINITELY drop knowledge on those who want to learn. Also make sure to get gamer tags...those should probably take a week to figure out. JoeJoe levelin up not even gunna lie. Again, so so so sorry about all of this.

I'm also sorry that I felt incredibly tired in that 2 hr special program break that I didn't get to play more friendlies with you Stab especially since you started laser camping by the edge underneath the platform at the end of our friendlies and I really wanted to figure out how to beat that.

Lastly, I'm sorry that I made The Crimson Blur and DendyPretendy feel really bad for beating them in teams with Brandon Hatfield (Wieners) 6 games in a row.

//edit// Oh, and the next fest is next Friday Sept 28th

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Do you need a chiropractor, Sung?
Just to CLARIFY:

-It was 3 am
-It was more like 4 straight, and Dendy and I had one the two prior before we stopped giving a **** (displays of dominance)
-It was 3 am
-dendy was Falco, I was Fox
-It was 3 am
-Sung was fully rested (took a 2 hr nap before playing)
-It was 3 am
-Neither Dendy or I were warmed up
-It was 3 am
-Brandon Hatfield played the best melee of his life
-It was 3 am
-If its not on youtube it never happened

Morin0

Smash Lord
Just to CLARIFY:

-It was 3 am
-It was more like 4 straight, and Dendy and I had one the two prior before we stopped giving a **** (displays of dominance)
-It was 3 am
-dendy was Falco, I was Fox
-It was 3 am
-Sung was fully rested (took a 2 hr nap before playing)
-It was 3 am
-Neither Dendy or I were warmed up
-It was 3 am
-Brandon Hatfield played the best melee of his life
-It was 3 am
-If its not on youtube it never happened
:denzel: .

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
**** smashfest holy fudge. Dude Hnips I am freakin MAD impressed. Rate of improvement is off the charts.

Wieners, not sure what you really want to get better in (Melee/Proj M) but I can't really help you get better in PM cause I don't understand a lot of the characters esp can't help you with Sonic at all. But if you want me to help you with fundamental stuff in melee I'll be 100% down.

AceFlight/Jacewa ya better remember the things you learned today and TRY to implement it next time :]

Ggs everyone hope yall had fun

//edit// I think The Crimson Blur and I won't be there for the smashfest next Friday (due to us going to Big House 2) but I think Dendy will still be there and the smashfest will still happen, I'll contact Dendy soon and update the thread when I get an answer

Top Bottom