• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Woohoo!. I'll probably show up like at 8 or something when rush hour traffic dies down.

Bringing full setup with a power cord thingie.

Couch

Smash Cadet
Sooo i'm not too good just yet, should i still come by? o.o I don't want to be a smash liability in doubles lol

SmashPhysics

Smash Cadet
Hey I just moved to Santa Monica from Palm Springs and have been looking for a place to smash. If you guys are still going to be doing this on the 16th I'd love to come. I can bring a tv too If needed.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
This smashfest was freakin SWEET!!! Omfg teams were so fun..not just because Dendy and I were UNDEFEATED! Smash physics you are one funny dude!

All laughs aside, improving steadily I think..

Lastly no smashfest on friday this week (going to washington and will **** faces)

KrustyKurt

Smash Cadet
Just registered here, looking for some smash action! Gotta get my feet wet and ramp up my game haha! Thinking of stopping by this friday, is it still going down this week?

:phone:

SUNG666

Smash Ace
Check the records on the first post, I can never tell how many people are going to show up, they just come randomly. Umm I know that it's gunna be me, dendypretendy, this krustykurt guy, khepri (after 9 PM), possibly possibly J666 and Doll666 at least.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
@sung i was reading the OP or some earlier page and u mentioned u were gonna start giving him rides or something -shrugs-

SUNG666

Smash Ace
SMASHFEST THIS WEDNESDAY

Come whenever you want will probably last for awhile as usual
PLEASE bring setups!!! Something happened with my TV and so we won't have any until Crimson comes (with 2 TVs) and I think he'll be comin around 7:00 PM

If you guys want to play earlier I'll be there whenever you guys want but bring TV/setups please!

Lastly please join this group http://www.facebook.com/groups/368704663144095/ if you have a facebook (socal melee community)

Top Bottom