• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC-Chu: a ChuDat combo video

metroid1117

Smash Master
What the h*ll... Forward, PC Chris, Captain Jack, Korean DJ, and Ken? That's an insane loser's bracket indeed...

I think that was even better than masterwumpus' Frostbite video of Chu Dat. nealdt, you are the God of IC videos.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Nice, cheaping falcos like that, I´m definetly going to really try learning that, nice vid, chudat really knows how to play smash ^^

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Happy birthday Chu, great video. Such a pleasure seeing you play.

Unrelated note: I made a ChuDat Mii a couple weeks back with Shane <<

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Beautifully made. Chu's long grab combo strings incredible as always. Great variety of opponents. The music fit well, and the Miis were perfect!

My older brother has the exact same birthday as ChuDat.

Shinku

Smash Champion
ROFL!!!!! the combo vid was obviously sick, good **** chu man, whooping ken and east cost. but im laughing so hard cuz of the Mii's. LOL. i liked isais Mii, looks so dam funny.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
The Mii's at the end were very good as was the whole video. Chu has some great Icys, the fact he took on a lot of the best players and won is what gets me the most. That and his combos, he truly is a Ice Climbers players insperation. And nice job getting the video together neal, I liked the music a lot.

Top Bottom