• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Whatever I don't care I'm just going to say you're town and not think about it.
how the hell can you call him town, when his is literally calling you a wolf (like he literally has a red check on you)
like wot?
you should have all been truthful from the start instead of trying to be the next best fpser

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also Pokechu Pokechu
how is UP the last wolf is you roleblocked him?
The roleblock only works if he is town. It was a Loyal Roleblock, it only roleblocks if the target shares your alignment. The fact that he said “got a bingo on Boom!” before I revealed it, shows that he wasn’t roleblocked, which means he must be scum.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Can you give the order that you gave them out including phases? Also can you tell me what the two choices were so I can interpret why you gave them out and why people used them the way they did?
Ok Wisp got hider and crier I gave him that because only person I knew also only had 12 hours to pick. I wanted him to try and dodge a night kill off it. Sadly ran stole it and died.

Ran got the tracker and voyeur because he was my top town and thought he might find scum with it.

Next I gave Z25 the vig bulketproof because he was next in my town list and we had a pretty tight POE at the time so wanted him to shoot into that and hopefully hit scum. Also he could save himself with it based off his death he clearly used the vig side

Next I gave UP messager physyo I gave him it because next in my list after his ATE got to me this was the night after the Sabrar lynch. The ablity to see the ablity to kill was a good one to help us catch scum. His whole thing today ruined that.

Pokechu got the doctor and RB this one is a bit dumb since the train on both are so negative. It can't do anything but save scum from a NK which counters my vig token.

Finally we have yours which is up to you if you want to claim it. That can help us win in a couple of ways.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Can you answer the real part of my post? What reaction did you expect? How would that traction help you prove to wiisp and Jack to not lynch you?
First off, I honestly don't care about trying to prove to anybody why I should be spared. I would have only had to go through that if I was like L-1 in -Lo or something like that.

With that being said, I think I should state for the record that I was absolutely livid when I got No Result. In the instance that you appeared positive for the ability to kill, I was going to claim that I used a cop token on you, and that you flipped scum. From there, I was going to see if you would claim any other non-killing role, before revealing that it was a psychologist token instead of a cop token and that you couldn't have a non-killing role. Because there should be a vig in this game so that there are false-positives for the psychologist.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean if Z25 shot, we lose in t/t worlds (UP/Boom)
(because he most likely shot in there)
UP and Pokechu arent the same alignment, and since I am not about to lose to a Pokechu world
we are going to no-lynch here, and see what happens

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
how the hell can you call him town, when his is literally calling you a wolf (like he literally has a red check on you)
like wot?
you should have all been truthful from the start instead of trying to be the next best fpser
He's town. I'm perfectly allowed to townread people who suspect me.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
With that being said, I think I should state for the record that I was absolutely livid when I got No Result. In the instance that you appeared positive for the ability to kill, I was going to claim that I used a cop token on you, and that you flipped scum. From there, I was going to see if you would claim any other non-killing role, before revealing that it was a psychologist token instead of a cop token and that you couldn't have a non-killing role. Because there should be a vig in this game so that there are false-positives for the psychologist.
The Psychologist gambit was impromptu. I was going to claim a red-check cop in the instance that you appeared to have the ability to kill.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Wolf!Pokechu didn't know of the existence of the vig shot
so him claiming UP is fake, is weird if he is a wolf honestly, cause Pokechu just loses tomorrow?
ya its like 99.99% of the time UP here

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Next I gave UP messager physyo I gave him it because next in my list after his ATE got to me this was the night after the Sabrar lynch. The ablity to see the ablity to kill was a good one to help us catch scum. His whole thing today ruined that.
Hahah no it was already ruined when I got roleblocked so the fact that no information was gained wasn't my fault.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin
you were told no results?
that is not the response you get when your ability failed but i will ask the mod for the sake of clarity

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I mean if Z25 shot, we lose in t/t worlds (UP/Boom)
(because he most likely shot in there)
UP and Pokechu arent the same alignment, and since I am not about to lose to a Pokechu world
we are going to no-lynch here, and see what happens

You could be right about that. Boom has a way to stop a NK also though so we could be safe.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
i swear if I lose to a bad FPS I will be irked
if UP flips town today, the correct vote is always Pokechu, regardless of his alignment
Jesus christ

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i swear if I lose to a bad FPS I will be irked
if UP flips town today, the correct vote is always Pokechu, regardless of his alignment
Jesus christ
What is FPS ? And why would the best vote be me ?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin
so you think that Pokechu is fpsing a token he is confirmed to have, which literally outs you as a wolf
is somehow town, if you are town?
you can't honestly believe this

Wiisp

Smash Lord
What is FPS ? And why would the best vote be me ?
I mean you a clearly outting UP here, so if he doesnt flip wolf, you lied because ???
or you are a wolf, its just overall bad play to lie here as either alignment

FPS is fancy play syndrome, aka stupid stuff for no reason

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I definitely received No Result, meaning that I was indeed roleblocked. I just pretended not to be roleblocked so that my only good PR wouldn't die in vain. What part of this is hard to understand?
that is literally so insane to me
****ing hell

Wiisp

Smash Lord
no lynching is probably the correct option
Jackrito Jackrito
you are right
I should expect these levels of stupidity where ever I play

Jackrito

Smash Ace
UP would do this nonsense as town I think but not sure how many times I let that pass.I have all the token info so I know who has what so it matches. Pokechu really to me felt like he thinks that he got scum there. So I rather lynch UP out of the two.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
yes
I am the town compulsive seeker, I have to target people every night till I find "exlight"
once I do, me and exlight become star-crossed lovers, and we die in place of the other
Sabrar true claimed, I found him night 1, we lynched me, and he died

I had a token hider/crier, which was taken by Ranmaru in exchange for a watermelon which did absolutely nothing

Wiisp

Smash Lord
idk how anyone could have suspicion on me
given i had three mislynches literally given to me, and I fence sat on all of them, just to end up trying to lynch my partner day 2 in wolf!me worlds

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
idk how anyone could have suspicion on me
given i had three mislynches literally given to me, and I fence sat on all of them, just to end up trying to lynch my partner day 2 in wolf!me worlds
That's wine in my world, especially when you're trying to dissuade anybody from considering you. But I'll be willing to look at you as town for now.

What did Boom claim?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Honestly I’m ready to lose the game if Poy isn’t scum . I’ve had my cup of tea, fun while it lasted

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Like I said it yesterday. I’ll say it again

In my books

Poy is a

Say it with me