• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Why am I still playing this game what the ****

Like I can't believe that Pokechu is still my towniest read even though #2759 was a **** post. I've been doing some thinking and I personally believe that the correct course of action should probably be Boom imo. I tried looking at a possibility where the Inventor was scum, but I can't really see it anymore. And I don't really want to think about Wiisp being scum either, which leaves Boom as the end of my PoE.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
wow, so we can lose here if the wolf isn't in UP/Boom
great
Do you have any reason to believe that the wolf is in Pokechu or Jack? I don't know why you're complaining here because you can use that logic and apply it to any game of mafia. "We can lose here if the wolf isn't in [lynch candidates]"

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I HATE you xiivi!!! :( WHY would you do this to us???? waaaah

Wiisp

Smash Lord
no, but your bad FPS if you are town could cost us the game
and being uninformed means I can never be sure

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
According to their current stories poke is literally mechanically confirmed town. If up flips town that confirms poke is town (assuming all town telling the truth).

Jackrito

Smash Ace
So we have to gamble like I said I perfer UP over Pokechu . Boom has the possible win con if UP not scum. I just can't see Wisp as scum here and I can accept losing to that.

On the other hand if Boom is scum and we don't lynch him we lose here just realized that.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
So we have to gamble like I said I perfer UP over Pokechu . Boom has the possible win con if UP not scum. I just can't see Wisp as scum here and I can accept losing to that.

On the other hand if Boom is scum and we don't lynch him we lose here just realized that.
how do we lose here if Boom is a wolf?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The game isn't over yet. Get over it. The fact that you're still considering me being noobtown means that you still have options.
why are you so edgy towards Wiisp? he's just giving commentary. don't flame the messenger!! I don't think we should be telling other people to "get over it" or "I don't know why you're complaining" LOL :joyful:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What did you intend to get out of this post.
you to simmer down!!! Like come on... if you are town then work with us a little more please!! like yeah everything that happened, happened. but no need to start shoving others down

Wiisp

Smash Lord
lets say that one post gives no town EV, his whole entire iso is still on a macro level lightyears above your whole existence in terms of towniness
stop mudslinging people

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lets say that one post gives no town EV, his whole entire iso is still on a macro level lightyears above your whole existence in terms of towniness
stop mudslinging people
"that one post" is in reference to what post ? Assuming #2773?

And "his" iso refers to whose ISO?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
how do we lose here if Boom is a wolf?
Actually just rethought it if we mislynch here assuming worse case and UP not scum . It will be 4 of us left. Z25 likely shot Boom so if he is scum we win anyway.

The only way we lose is if Z25 shot me yiu or Pokechu. If he shot UP night kills will still be 1.

I said if Boom is scum we lose because he can stop the NK tonight, With the last token. If scum he does not have the worry and can shoot freely and win.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
your post, and his shade on your post (#2773)
and his iso, is your iso

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm ready to vote.
Actually maybe you're not town, because this "gotcha" is far too convenient.
The fact that UP had to judge poke by content here is terrible when UP should immediately realize that poke is confirmed town mechanically if UP is town.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
you to simmer down!!! Like come on... if you are town then work with us a little more please!! like yeah everything that happened, happened. but no need to start shoving others down
It's not like you're trying to help me Mr. Policy Lyncher. I've suggested Boom based on the premise of PoE, but I'm not in any place to tell people how to vote.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm ready to vote.

The fact that UP had to judge poke by content here is terrible when UP should immediately realize that poke is confirmed town mechanically if UP is town.
LMAO POY BE CLOWNING!!! didn't even catch this!! :joyful:

Jackrito

Smash Ace
what token did boom get again?
He has Jail keeper and Rolecop. I left that one for last since best used for endgame.

Tbh I regret my token usage this game it's hard when you can only give one pair to each person.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
how does that mechanically make Poke town?
because the roleblock only works if we share the same alignment. We both can't be scum, considering one scum already flipped and in the game there's two scum total. So if the roleblock worked, which Poy is claiming it did now, then we must both be town. But he still considered a universe where I was scum

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I guess losing to an insane world of either Jack/Pokechu wouldn't be too bad
Z25 always shoots in UP/Boom unless he felt like being wild
so yeet

##UP

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I think there are levels of wolf play here, that deviates from the norm
like there is some belief that wolves tend to TMI town, but they also tend to just never call people town regardless of anything
and thats what UP is doing here

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
>wiisp puts out his vote
>"finish him"

LOL :joyful:

I find it so funny how we're basically turbo lynching now. Like, last day was resolved in like, a day. same with this one. Like we really aint giving two ****s WHEN we lynch LMAO

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Would you like to hear anything from me?
mmmm

I recall you saying earlier that you thought Jack could be scum, I could be wrong though. What's changed your mind? Since you think it's between Boom/Wiisp. And why those two?

Top Bottom