• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I swore at Poy that's rude. If I said his posts were so sick they gave me COVID-19 that's snark LOL

Like if you're just going around discrediting everyone with a valid complaint, that's rude and a very poor look. But Poy was right to point out how your bottom three was the most common, especially when you couldn't find a fourth.

Honestly not interested in rereading (at least not at this moment) because replacing in is hard enough and I don't like living in the past. It can help at times but I don't think one piece of meta is something to take with you for years on end
Making a Covid joke I think goes beyond snarky and into that’s pretty ****ed up territory given the circumstances right now irl. But you do you.

Anyway I wasn’t the only one scum reading those players, so pointing it out to just me and not others means Poy didn’t really care it was a pot shot, therefore he warranted my reaction.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
:ohwell:
I was trying to read you and 3DS as well as everyone else. If I told you what I was doing beforehand it would have contaminated my reads of you and reduced the value of the exercise.

Flavor appears to be connected to roles. Mod has already indicated in the OP that roles are randomly assigned and therefore not connected to alignment.
I get your point there but again I think using that and thinking it’s a great way to start makes no sense. Scum or town your going to get dog piled in most games doing that.

Flavor itself has seems to have no correlation to a role. For example what about Bessie was delayed? Nothing.

Pythag has a role connected to his user, but Ninja himself was a delayed neighbor and Sabar. Which again I don’t see a correlation there but I could be missing Something.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Flavor appears to be connected to roles. Mod has already indicated in the OP that roles are randomly assigned and therefore not connected to alignment.
Incorrect. Roles were assigned randomly to players but we don't have any information whether roles are connected to alignment and mod refuses to answer that particular qustion.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Probably Jackrito.

-Their vote on 3DS is very opportunistic. He was reading 3DS as unlikely to be scum in #263, #356, #418, then when he sees that you are serious about pushing Ninja, flips his opinion of him and supports the lynch.
-He is being deliberately slippery/hedgy in his analysis to avoid committing to any strong positions. E.g. #54, #155, #314, #356, #621. I feel like he is more interested in keeping on good terms with you and Wiisp than with actually trying to solve the game.

##Jackrito

I am thinking about Z25 as I don't like basically any of their content today. The rolefishing he was doing pings me a lot. Wiisp has made some good points about him as well. I will try to do a full reread of him in my evening post.

UP and Maven slot are still on my radar. I'm liking BoomFrog more at the moment.

Almost like I have limited opportunities to post and can't monitor the thread constantly so I'm always trying to catch up. I'm sure I've mentioned this before at some point or other. I had the same problem in that game we played in Serene Forest and you scumread for me it then too (we were both Town). I think the people who are using this to scumread me (particularly Jack) are probably looking for an excuse to push me without needing to analyse what I've actually posted.
Sp let's just ignore the moment that made me change my mind on 3DS, also mafia is about comprimise like I said to 3DS day one, I wanted you more but was never getting that because of your big post that you got insane town cred. I also don't feel I'm being that hedgy well not compared to my normal standard, I have gave my view on everyone here multiple times including today, somepeople are more middle, but I lack absolute certaintly like some others do. Paranoia is normal in mafia so you trying to shade me on this when I have gave strong positions bothers me a lot.

I'm not scumreading you for being inactive, I'm scumreading you for not doing a lot when you are here, also for lacking conviction in your stronger scum reads until now. Which weirdly only came when you got put under real pressure.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
3DS' explanation was literally just "I forgot." That's not good and I don't know why one would label it as such.
I should clarify, it felt genuine. I was fine with moving on due to that.

Honestly? Bad post

You see what I did there? LMAO no one can understand what you're saying if you just pick one sentence of a quote and highlight it red!!!! Makes it super hard to follow what you're saying and in my reads list I had while going through the game I felt like I had to solve around you. Like I really wanted to put you low but I just don't think it makes sense how you would basically be carrying the game on your back as a wolf. But at the same time you weren't someone I was really townreading either, because of posts like these.
My #1280 goes into why I felt they were scum. It was 2 minutes after. It just so happened that Wisp posted in between.

I think Ranmaru's style just really really frustrates me because it's very dominant and commandeering, but I can't deny that he's had a willingness to solve and analyze throughout the game. Proactive player and was one of the few to really take what Laser was doing at the start seriously. This is why I doubt he's a wolf and I think going down that route is a little conspiracy-theorist.
How does it frustrate you? Am I being a jerk or something?

I will say that another thing I didn't like about Ranmaru came at the start of the game, it was around Jack's vote. I recall Ranmaru was questioning Sabrar a decent bit, but when Jack voted, I don't think Ran had anything to say at all. Like all three were voting Laser, Ran was asking Sab some questions, but when Jack hopped on Ran stayed quiet. Was super weird. I might be misremembering but this is one of the first notes I made when I started reading the thread. Definitely looking into this just to make sure
I never had a problem with it, it came off as null to me. Which I have stated in my #401.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu

Ranmaru literally was all over the place, changing his mind constantly about who was scum. Why does this behavior equal scummyness when it comes to Jack?
I feel like Ran had more progression throughout. He's definitely the most proactive player here by far, trying to investigate people and get information, so I'm not going to hold it as harsh against him, compared to Jack who I don't remember being as proactive. Like considering all the posting Ran was doing I don't blame him from changing his mind constantly. It felt more like to me he was "open thinking" within the thread. And Jack's reasoning for the vote just doesn't make sense because no matter which avenue you take it, he renders it moot within the post itself

Like he says he's voting Laser because he doesn't know why town would do what he's doing. But he also says that scum doesn't have much reason either. So with regards to alignment, he doesn't have a real reason to vote Laser. With regards to this post
I thought this was obvious,but based off Pokechu case on me clearly not, my initial vote on laser was not because I thought for certain he was scum. It was half a pressure vote to try and get them out of that nonsense. I already explained that I don't have time to decripher emotes all day or want to. I took the vote off once that goal was reached and their reasons for it were fine. I'm back to scumreading them for reasons that are not connected to if scum would do it or not. My only issue with it now is the lack of use he got out of something he clearly had a purpose for. Well that and the other factors listed a bit ago.

Also saying I was noncommital to Laser, but scumreading me for my intial commitment is questionable to say the least. Having me as bottom on their list only for my approach to Laser is weird to me especially when Laser could still be scum here.

Add that to his top town being Wisp and UP I find very weird they are up there, especially their points on Wisp which he can easily do as scum. I know that I also townread Wisp but that is off a deeper understanding of him. His points on Up being town also feel a bit on the weak side.

I just find that overall post Pokechu did very lacking for a reread and too much focus on one incident, that even the person who did it does not seem to care about.
I didn't mean to say that Jack for sure thought Laser was scum, just that he had a lot of commitment to the vote, but considering that the vote couldn't be based on Laser's alignment, it doesn't make much sense for him to have that level of commitment. That's my problem about Jack's commitment, why it pinged me. And he removed it quick after Laser revealed everything. He says it's a pressure vote but that's pretty detrimental because town could use gambits like that to get creative and draw out reactions, so a pressure vote doesn't really help, especially when you explicitly say "this is a pressure vote." Like you're not pressuring anyone if you flat out say that's why you're voting LMAO

If you find that post lacking, Jack, give me post numbers you want to hear my opinion on. But I'm not bending over backwards reading the first 30 pages and responding to everything even semi-noteworthy when we've had two flips since then (Ninja and Pythag) and there's still toDay to be a part of. I like Wiisp because a lot of what I would have said had I been playing D1, Wiisp did say. He hasn't been at the forefront going against someone (like Poy vs Sab) so there's not as much I can say about him, but I also like how none of his posts I find gross so far. I'm OK with him, and the read list isn't a blood oath so I don't see why I couldn't change it given Wiisp (and other players) post more. I'm familiar with Poyzin and while I don't agree with everything he's done, he's not raising my eyebrow much. Weird that you can townread Wiisp based off a "deeper understanding" but I can't townread Poyzin based off one.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I get your point there but again I think using that and thinking it’s a great way to start makes no sense. Scum or town your going to get dog piled in most games doing that.
Why does it matter if I get dogpiled a bit? As I said, the point of the exercise was to generate content and reads. I would rather get players talking about something interesting and productive at the start of the game than spend RVS posting memes or ****posting or whatever.

Flavor itself has seems to have no correlation to a role. For example what about Bessie was delayed? Nothing.

Pythag has a role connected to his user, but Ninja himself was a delayed neighbor and Sabar. Which again I don’t see a correlation there but I could be missing Something.
Ninja himself was actually [missing] Neighbor and Sabrar, not delayed. UP's claim of LaserGuy appears to be at least inspired by how I tend to play. Xivii is an experienced mod and is unlikely to have a setup that can be broken by a simple flavor claim. Either mafia will have fake claims or they won't need them.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How does it frustrate you? Am I being a jerk or something?
Oh no no no, sorry if you thought I said that! It's just very powerful, your playstyle. Which, that's a good thing! but I'm pretty passive so it's hard for me to handle my polar opposite. Definitely not being a jerk, you're an angel! Just kind of falls under what Boom said earlier, that you make the thread kind of "noisy." With your high activity you can be hard to follow especially if you don't explain much what you're getting at (like the quote I had in my spoiler for you, the 'this is scum this is scum'). When I got to that post I just got so mad that you didn't explain, that I cracked open a cold hard 7-UP! LOL :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What do you mean by the orange? (Do you mean alignment wise?)
I wish. Teaming with Poy would be great.

But no, I was just jesting, because Z seemed to have discounted my whole post, just based off what I said regarding one thing about him (Z). Which is very kneejerk-y and weird of him to do. Like it's not that big of a deal lmao it just shows how Z kind of discredits a lot of things he doesn't like. Not necessarily scum but definitely not convincing me he's town

Wiisp

Smash Lord
LaserGuy LaserGuy
on a consistency level you are severely lacking
can we get another read list or something?
Jackrito has been here saying his thoughts, giving he reads, re-evaluating
I don't see why him flip-floping on 3ds is so bad, when the other half of the people in this game
just locked him as an obvious wolf, which I find much worse
same for the people who were just like, "ya this dude is just bad town"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I find it to be unique. It isn't in-depth, but it lines up with him stating he was going off posts that pinged him, rather then reading in-depth. Not a slot I'd lynch today, and I'm interested in seeing more content from Pokechu.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why does it matter if I get dogpiled a bit? As I said, the point of the exercise was to generate content and reads. I would rather get players talking about something interesting and productive at the start of the game than spend RVS posting memes or ****posting or whatever.

Ninja himself was actually [missing] Neighbor and Sabrar, not delayed. UP's claim of LaserGuy appears to be at least inspired by how I tend to play. Xivii is an experienced mod and is unlikely to have a setup that can be broken by a simple flavor claim. Either mafia will have fake claims or they won't need them.
The point is that if you don’t you shouldn’t want to do something like that when
1) it does not give genuine reads as people are more likely then not going to react poorly town or scum.

For example when Osie spoke only in Haikus, the town members that disliked it exploded on Osie, while scum did not.

Thus tactics like this invalidate things completely. So I can’t see any perspective really as to how you think it’s helpful or worth potentially being lynched for trying that.

Also I don’t understand that bottom part.

Are you trying to say Pythag’s role confirmed Ninja as a neighborhood member?

I can’t see the game giving out alignments like that.

And who says that would break the game? It could be intentional. In New Mods Vs Old mods, the old mods were mafia and new ones town. A very obvious thing to glean from setup. The game wasn’t broken by it.

Scum here being Smashboards Users is likely as the flips we have relate to non SB members being town currently. Obviously that could change but I’d say it likely won’t.

Although zen handing out fake claims would actually make sense

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I find it to be unique. It isn't in-depth, but it lines up with him stating he was going off posts that pinged him, rather then reading in-depth. Not a slot I'd lynch today, and I'm interested in seeing more content from Pokechu.
Are you still looking at Laser? Any other updated reads?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
well ranmaru ranmaru
if I am going to believe you are town, I kinda want to believe you arent a complete idiot
I think that still isn't enough to say Pikachu looks good, but I am fine with leaving him alone for a while

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Sabrar Sabrar Jackrito Jackrito BoomFrog BoomFrog

I’m curious to hear more from you and really everyone, but how do you feel on the Ninja flip and where would you go today? Who looks better or worse upon the flip?

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Sp let's just ignore the moment that made me change my mind on 3DS
I'm not ignoring it. You were hedging against him being scum in right up to #621, then immediately before you jumped on the wagon in #632.

LaserGuy LaserGuy
on a consistency level you are severely lacking
How so?

can we get another read list or something?
Why don't you just ask specifically what you want to know? I will try to do a reads list later in the day phase, but I basically have the choice at this stage between doing a full reads or engaging directly in the thread, and several people have expressed a preference for me to focus on the latter, so that's what I'm going to try to do at this point.

At this moment, I'm looking at:

Town
LaserGuy
Ranmaru
Sabrar
Wiisp
Z25
BoomFrog
UP
Maven/Pokechu
Jackrito
Scum

Jackrito has been here saying his thoughts, giving he reads, re-evaluating
I don't see why him flip-floping on 3ds is so bad, when the other half of the people in this game
just locked him as an obvious wolf, which I find much worse
same for the people who were just like, "ya this dude is just bad town"
I'm out of time but I will come back to this when I get back this evening.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
well ranmaru ranmaru
if I am going to believe you are town, I kinda want to believe you arent a complete idiot
I think that still isn't enough to say Pikachu looks good, but I am fine with leaving him alone for a while
That's exactly what my post meant. So I'm curious what the purpose of your first line was?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
there wasnt really a purpose? outside me trying to be coy
@Lasorguy
don't really get why I have to ask you to play?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Are you still looking at Laser? Any other updated reads?
Boom at the moment, updated reads in my #1398. That's without Pythag's flip though. I intend to do a re-read later in the day with Pythag's flip in mind.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I’m curious to hear more from you and really everyone, but how do you feel on the Ninja flip and where would you go today? Who looks better or worse upon the flip?
Regarding the flip I have a personal opinion that I won't share. Today I want to resolve Jack, LaserGuy, BoomFrog and I think I will have some questions to Pokechu as well. I don't think I'll get to reread everybody wrt Ninja but I'm not sure it would help that much due to huge wifom surrounding the train.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Okay, I lied. One more quick post.

The point is that if you don’t you shouldn’t want to do something like that when
1) it does not give genuine reads as people are more likely then not going to react poorly town or scum.

For example when Osie spoke only in Haikus, the town members that disliked it exploded on Osie, while scum did not.
In other words, you produce different, identifiable, behaviour in Town and scum. Yes, Town may get upset or frustrated. That's fine. You can sort that. As long as there is some difference between how Town and scum behave, it doesn't matter what the specifics of those reactions are, it's still a valid way of sorting people.

I'll get to the rest later.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Pokechu Pokechu

You make copious amount of notes and point to specific things that caught your eye and you agree with and you give (in your own words) 'massive points'.
Yet when it comes to me you seem to cherrypick the content you are referencing and somehow neglect to point out those posts that you also agree with.

Wasn't there some post from Z where he was like "I didn't consider scum in the neighborhood" but he had said that he was willing to lynch Laser? I think that was brought up in the thread but that's also a bad look for Z.
That was me in #332

But Boom makes this post which completely goes against his last. I don't understand how Jack being more proactive invalidates his Laser vote? Boom was far too quick to remove this vote on Jack tbh and I don't know why. I think this was discussed in the thread even but it all blended together.
Also me in #309

Where does this selective memory come from? Because to me it looks like you just focused on my posts that you could build a case from and conveniently ignored everything else.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Okay. The only thing I could find where you justify me being town is #1397. Did you think of that reason during the Night? If yes, what was the point of your question in #1393? I doubt my answer played any role in your evaluation of me and I can't see any other reason why I would go from second scummiest to town-read.
Yes, I thought of it during the night, but I'd forgotten about it when I made my reads list. You were 2nd from bottom but with the most uncertainty. I didn't think too hard about your placement because I knew it would change to either bottom or townie. That's why I said, needs more headbutting. Sometimes I can get a good read of you when I get you frustrated enough to get an actual emotional reaction out of you. That didn't work because of the interruption of night which is why I said "I'm not getting anything more out of this". So with the "headbutting" getting nowhere, and having remembered my thoughts about your interaction with Ninja I've decided that's the best read I'm going to get of you and I need to trust it. Although, I did get one bit of confirmation from your recent reply. You reminded me that you are more superficially engaged when you are scum and that points to the Ninja interaction being a stronger town sign.

I'm aware that I'm going to get lynched either toDay or get one chance to find scum. If we lynch not-me and not-scum I'm for sure lynched D3. So I've got to get the game solved toDay.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
BoomFrog BoomFrog : Okay, penultimate question about that list (probably). Were you considering potential indies or were you looking strictly for scum?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu

You make copious amount of notes and point to specific things that caught your eye and you agree with and you give (in your own words) 'massive points'.
Yet when it comes to me you seem to cherrypick the content you are referencing and somehow neglect to point out those posts that you also agree with.

That was me in #332

Also me in #309

Where does this selective memory come from? Because to me it looks like you just focused on my posts that you could build a case from and conveniently ignored everything else.
It comes from reading 30+ pages in one sitting. I'm sure you could point out similar things with other people (me forgetting their posts or them forgetting people's posts they agree with). Was I supposed to individually ISO each person too before I posted to make sure I wasn't leaving anything off? Sorry Sabradical but you aren't the center of my universe. . . yet ;)

so many people wanting their way in my heart :'^)

I'm actually not sure why I didn't the jot down the first post, I honestly hadn't caught what it pointed out. Like if you didn't point it out I probably wouldn't have noticed until I ISO'd Z, but to be fair it doesn't take a scientist to figure out the second (re: Boom's vote) and I think other people pointed it out too. But I could be wrong

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Also BoomFrog BoomFrog

The confirmation that I've still got "it" is nice. I'm wishing I'd stayed focused on UP instead of getting distracted by Sabrar. Wiisp's "we should lynch Ninja even if he's town just to resolve things" I really don't know how to deal with. I can see where they were coming from, but I'm frustrated.

Anyway, from memory I think you, Pythag and UP were the earliest to call for consideration that Ninja was town and that felt good. And your progression was reasonable. Basically, ninjas flip doesn't change my reads, I was already basing my reads on the theory that he was town.

I'm wondering wtf [missing] means now that we've had other flips without anything missing. I'd assume that there was a sort Mafia concealment power used on him during the day phase to obscure his flip. But I don't get why he didn't fully claim if he had more to his role. Did he say anything useful in neighbor chat?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BoomFrog BoomFrog : Okay, penultimate question about that list (probably). Were you considering potential indies or were you looking strictly for scum?
I haven't done any seriouse team-mate analysis yet. I've been considering it a little (and Pykachu+UP 's mutually weird high ranking of eachother is suspicious). But at this point mafia and indies wouldn't be distinguished on my list. Just looking for non-townieness. I've mostly been assuming 3 mafia because 11 players is just enough to allow 3 mafia and two misslynches so if I was mod with 11 players I'd probably go for 3 mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I haven't done any seriouse team-mate analysis yet. I've been considering it a little (and Pykachu+UP 's mutually weird high ranking of eachother is suspicious). But at this point mafia and indies wouldn't be distinguished on my list. Just looking for non-townieness. I've mostly been assuming 3 mafia because 11 players is just enough to allow 3 mafia and two misslynches so if I was mod with 11 players I'd probably go for 3 mafia.
Why is it weird or sketch when he was townreading Maven and not me (since I wasn't in the game)? Like how does it relate to me, essentially. I could understand this comment if Poy came back in the thread and had nothing at all to say about my slot vs. how he was feeling about Maven, but saying this now, even if Maven and I share the same role, it rubs me the wrong way, because Poy hasn't said anything about me. Couldn't you also pull two other people who are both townreading each other and say that it's suspicious?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My scum list today is Pokechu because I still think Maven was Scum and I find Pokechu’s entrance poor.
Can you expand on the orange? What do you think of my read on Maven in my reads list?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My scum list today is Pokechu because I still think Maven was Scum and I find Pokechu’s entrance poor. They seem to have learned nothing from flavorless about players.
Horrible take. If you find my entrance poor then ask me for more observations, find out where my mind's at. There's also nothing to learn from Flavorless Mafia about players to apply here because the only players from there that are still in the game now are you, Poy, and myself. It's also not surprising you find my entrance poor considering I replaced 30 pages into a game and I wasn't intending to impress anyone anyways. What are you trying to get at here? You're certainly taking the easy way out, just like Poy mentioned D1

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Sabrar Sabrar Why would UP kill Pythag? Pythag was suspicious of us and trusting of UP.
You must remember an earlier list. His latest reads are here. UP is in the bottom 3, if either Jack or Maven is their buddy then Pythag is an excellent choice, plus possible Doc-dodge as Wiisp already said.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
There's also nothing to learn from Flavorless Mafia about players to apply here because the only players from there that are still in the game now are you, Poy, and myself.
I feel neglected. Again. :sadeyes:

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Not even to mention that I can't be buddies with UP?
I see what you were driving at earlier. It's a thought that I have thought, but it's never been significant enough to remember to write it down. Obviously you two aren't both scum, but I have never been confident enough of one of my scum reads to eliminate the other. My only good reads this game have been town reads and the scum is all from PoE.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The confirmation that I've still got "it" is nice. I'm wishing I'd stayed focused on UP instead of getting distracted by Sabrar. Wiisp's "we should lynch Ninja even if he's town just to resolve things" I really don't know how to deal with. I can see where they were coming from, but I'm frustrated.

Anyway, from memory I think you, Pythag and UP were the earliest to call for consideration that Ninja was town and that felt good. And your progression was reasonable. Basically, ninjas flip doesn't change my reads, I was already basing my reads on the theory that he was town.

I'm wondering wtf [missing] means now that we've had other flips without anything missing. I'd assume that there was a sort Mafia concealment power used on him during the day phase to obscure his flip. But I don't get why he didn't fully claim if he had more to his role. Did he say anything useful in neighbor chat?
How do you feel about Up after realizing he could take in thread at night? Could/would scum have this? Since you wanted to do focus more on him yesterday I’m curious on those answers.

As for the missing part, your taking it to mean the title of the role was hidden? That’s interesting, I thought the title was literally missing. As if it was censored I would have expected redacted neighbor but maybe your right. If I’m the delayed neighbor, ninja was another neighbor that was left out,

That logically would mean the neighborhood as a whole all Individually have neighbor in their roles. Which means Laser also is likely to have that. Hmmmm.

In terms of conversation no, there was nothing in the neighborhood. And last night I discussed nothing in there because I didn’t know if it would’ve best to try and plan in the neighborhood if there could still be scum.

Top Bottom