• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t think it’s funny at all; he didn’t say you didn’t have any pushes, but instead you weren’t as vocal about it as others. I disagree with that sentiment, as I do remember your pushes, but I’m pretty sure that’s what he means by that.
Ran literally tried selling me the idea of someone else, I would imagine you would remember who was pushing hard for you when the biggest townie was not pushing your slot.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
should we Fast Night while we're at it too? LOL :laugh:

I actually did Fast Night this last night phase. A little disappointed not everyone did

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count 3F

An execution has been reached.

Laser (4) - Chu, Wisp, UP, Laser [L-0]

Not Voting (3)
Z25, Jackrito, BoomFrog

P63-P66
Chu #Laser
Wisp #Laser
UP #Laser
Laser #Laser

Notes
LaserGuy has been executed. No more Posting.

Players and Events
Link

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to execute!

Day 3 Ends: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 11:59 pm [-04:00]

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
LaserGuy has been executed! He was...

BoomDog from xkcd!
Hello LaserGuy, you are BoomDog (xkcd), Independent Day 3 Jester Neighbor!

Woof!: During the Night you may target someone. That player will be informed that you targeted them.

Neighbor: You share a neighborhood with [Player] and [Player] and may communicate with them in the provided topic at any time during the Day and Night phases so long as you are alive.

You win when if and only if you are executed Day 3.

Just kidding. He was....

BoomDog from xkcd!

Hello LaserGuy, you are BoomDog (xkcd), Mafia Loud Neighbor, Day Thief!

Pickpocket: If you are the leading player on a wagon and that person is lynched, you will steal any items they have. Additionally, if that player has a passive trait, you will gain it and it will override your current passive trait. If that player has more than one passive trait, you may choose which trait to take on.

Neighbor: You share a neighborhood with [Player] and [Player] and may communicate with them in the provided topic at any time during the Day and Night phases so long as you are alive.

Boom!: If you target a player, that player will be informed that you targeted them.

You are partners with [Player] and may communicate with them in this topic any time during the Day and Night phases so long as you're alive. Additionally, each Night, one of you may submit a factional Night Kill. Only one killing action may be submitted by your faction at a time.

You win when your faction controls 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent that from happening.

It is now Night 3, Dusk

Dusk ends Sunday, May 3, 2020 11:59 pm [-04:00]
Night ends Monday, May 4, 2020 11:59 pm [-04:00]

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Z25 has died during the Night. He was...

bessie from xkcd!
Hello Z25, you are bessie (xkcd), Town Delayed Neighbor!

Neighbor: You share a neighborhood with [player] and [player] and may communicate with them in the provided topic at any time during the Day and Night phases so long as you are alive.

Delayed: If you use an ability, it will not take effect until the following cycle.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Day 4, Dawn Begins!

New Beginnings.​

Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting (5)
Pokechu, UtopianPoyzin, Jackrito, BoomFrog, Wiisp

Notes
None

Players and Events
Link

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to execute!

Day ends Friday, May 8, 2020 11:59 pm [-04:00]
Dawn ends Monday, May 4, 2020 11:59 pm [-04:00]

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Z25 was 100% town from that flip given the neighborhood, so like fair kill

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Pokechu Pokechu
I mean, we can hope
I am going to think about what puts us in the best lylo in worlds where we are wrong
and right now, that is always killing UP

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
honestly at first it was overwhelming. Difficult to follow, especially replacing in. But I think now that it's just us 5, it's really cooled down!

but I do miss how boisterous it was. That's part of the fun of mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also in case this counts for anything

Wiisp
Jackrito
Boom
Poyzin

I still say lynch Poyzin but I will admit that I don't think Boom's posts D3 were stellar. But I'm very interested in what Poy has to say

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Ill honestly regret my reads on Lasor and UP through out the game, if they both happen to be a wolf
but given I am one of the more likely to re-evaluate, I guess its fine
a lot of wolves can only be caught via consistency anyways, and Lasor was very poor in that department
seems like this game revolved around the tokens, I am curious where they were coming from, its a pretty neat setup
both town and wolves had a thief

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I'm all for taking it a bit slow as well. I feel terrible today so can't really focus on this.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm like 90% sure it's Jack based on what I said yesterDay. Should we full claim today? Seems like the right time to do it. Wiisp can decide an order. I would like to claim before UP and wiisp.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Ok I'm the token giver which I hinted at on day one. Last night I ran out of tokens however. If you do not believe me I can tell you which tokens everyone has.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I'm slightly mad that I was asked to claim before the People who being in the POE the whole game, but whatever. I did everything that my role has to offer so no harm done.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Sorry lol
I wanted to just get the paranioa out of my head
It coincides with me getting a token first

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm slightly mad that I was asked to claim before the People who being in the POE the whole game, but whatever. I did everything that my role has to offer so no harm done.
Who do you think is scum? Also, do you know what the token is before you give it?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Sorry lol
I wanted to just get the paranioa out of my head
It coincides with me getting a token first
To add to the claim my flavor is Osie which is why I said day one you would not like it because that was just after the other game lol.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Who do you think is scum? Also, do you know what the token is before you give it?
I know what the tokens are I could say what you have but it is one of my better ones and I used it for a reason. I'm less sure why I could give out two though that worries me that mafia had a way to effect which one gets used.

I would likely vote UP today the way he paired me straight with laser after you suggested it bothered me. Possible Wisp has deep scumed the hell out of me but I doubt it. I'm not voting you today because you hold the best chance to lock this game. Also another reason which I may confirm later.

I need to properly reread pokechu, but I feel UP is more of a hit.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm town indecisive motivator and reloader. I act during dusk and can let someone use two actions that night, or I can reload a one-shot ability. I can't choose the same player twice. D1 I motivated ran, D2 wiisp because they said they had two tokens to use. D3 UP because again they said they had two tokens to use.

I checked with the mod and they said if you don't have two abilities to use then you are not informed that you are motivated. Hopefully this all worked with the tokens, but I didn't know until toDay that you activate tokens at dusk, so maybe this doesn't prove anything now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
poy still not here? I say this calls for a turbo lynch

LOL :joyful:

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'll be disappointed if he is a wolf, in myself mostly, but also him, for choosing to not just replace instead of doing w/e you would call what he is doing

Top Bottom