• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Could you find the posts that you thought were the biggest hits against Boom?
Sure I’ll put them together sometime later today.
also do you have anything to say about my Poy post above?
I agree that Boom and Up are unlikely a team, but one of them is very likely part of a team.
I have a few ideas for partners, but I think these change depending on if it’s scum Boom or Scum Up.

I see your point on Boom defending people, but I’m seen confident scum make suicide pacts multiple times. It’s usually a scum tactic pulled out for a mislynch because by the team that scum would actually fulfil the pact, town would already be in trouble. Which we are pretty close to right now. Boom is experienced so yes it’s Odd if he’s not coaching his mate, but scum boom playing mind games like yesterday is something I could see being the case. Also we don’t know their mate. My guess if Scum Booms mate was Maven or Wisp.

Maven was gone day one which would logically lead to boom hard defending a townie to look better if he was without a active teammate. This would logically help him assuming a replacement swapped in.

Wisp makes sense because like Boom day 2 they really started playing differently and all of yesterday was nothing but damn mind games, and Wisp lead us to the Sabrar lynch which is bad. Not to mentioning randomly starting a wagon last second.

Sabrar not being town on the merit the didn’t care who was lynched between Up and Boom was bad. Both those slots have plenty to take issue with so there’s no reason to care the order when both are scummy. Hell Ran had that same mindeset but somehow thought Up was worse.

If Up is scum, then finding his teammate would be a little harder but I think he left a good trail of posts to use to narrow it down if he flips scum.

Sorry I wasn't around at the end of day. The day ended at kind of an awkward time for me before I can usually play, and I ended up having to field a call that ran right through the deadline and wasn't able to slip back to the game to participate until well after things had settled.

About Sabrar, the main thing that was troubling me about him was that he genuinely didn't seem to care about who was getting lynched between UP and Boom. He was locked on UP as far as his reads were concerned, but he didn't seem to really be invested in making sure that he actually got the lynch he wanted. That combined with his low activity throughout the game made me think that maybe I was wrong about him, especially when I was seriously considering the possibility of at least Boom being Town and possibly both Boom and UP. The only combinations of mafia that did not include Boom and UP that made a lot of sense to me were ones that included Sabrar. The way that everyone had their attention almost exclusively focused on those two players also made me think that there was probably at least one wolf in the Townbloc.

I was kind of surprised at the speed that wagon took off. As I mentioned to Z25 in neighborhood, I wasn't really expecting to swing the lynch. But I wanted to consider an option that wasn't UP/Boom since if we ended up with mislynch on a fairly consensus scumread it can be difficult to evaluate people's motives.

I would be very surprised if there isn't at least one scum on the wagon. My current thinking sort of takes me back to Jackrito (again) who didn't seem too keen on the Sabrar lynch and wanted Boom, then switched very quickly without a lot of obvious motivation. I think Jack looks especially bad here if UP flips scum, as he was reluctant to vote him with Ran when asked, and then moved over to the new wagon when the opportunity presented itself. Wiisp and Boom I also feel are more likely to be Town which again leads me to Jackrito being scum on the wagon.

Jackrito Jackrito : Why did you move your vote to Sabrar? You had him as Town in #1679 and didn't seem keen on him as of #2302? What changed your mind?

Z25 Z25 : After the hammer you said you were suspicious of Wiisp and Chu (#2843). Yet now you are back to Boom/UP. What happened?

Let's take a look.

So a lot of this seems to have to do with my scumread of Maven. Yet you appear to have not highlighted the specific post where I explain the reason for that read, #787, where I felt that Maven's #771 was very disingenuous toward me specifically, and generally just throwing shade without really engaging in anyone's content. He repeatedly asked for the case on Utopian, was given it, and his only comment was that he'd prefer UP to 3DS. And, as I said, one of the reasons that Maven seemed promising to me was because I thought 3DS was likely flailing newbie scum, and I felt a very plausible explanation to this was that at least one of his buddies was the ever-absent Maven. Something similar happened to me in one my first scum games, and I've seen something similar happen to other new players before as well. After 3DS flipped Town, this scenario didn't seem likely, and you have been generally putting in a lot more effort into the slot, so I moved up to nullish in D2.

Yes, I changed my position on UP near end of day. His content appeared to be more townie, and I had reservations about how the wagons had been moving as I had mentioned before. As I noted in #2305, IDGAF about trying to be consistent or have steady progression that leads to an inevitable conclusion of X is scum. I've tried that before, but my reads aren't good enough to justify it. I end up wasting time in a giant TvT tunnel while I'm townreading all of the mafia. If you have some time to kill, take a look at Open 711 on mafia scum and you'll see a good example of this happening. If someone is able to convince me that they're Town in a single post, that's great, I'll read them as Town.
Wiisp’s wagon starting is still bad, and I could see them fit into a team, but they also pointed out there’s seemingly 2 scum as we are not in mylo today. That doesn’t exclude them of course, but I think it means Boom or Up need to go first and then if they flip scum we evaluate possible teams. Finding the second scum should be easy once we have the first

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wiisp’s wagon starting is still bad,
but Laser started the Sabrar wagon.... and it was a mislynch.

How come you're OK with Laser's wagon and how he provided no commentary (he just put out the vote and said "maybe this" and left)? This is horrible because he obviously had the chance to supplement reasoning, he came in with post #2305 and left. Like it would not have been hard to put together a lil something about why he wants Sabrar for the lynch

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'm not a wolf with either boom or UP, I don't hedge on the other train that's a possible mislynch, and I don't freak out on sabrar and try to push a 3rd train

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Imagine arguing starting a new train is bad when sabrar flipped town, not that lasor has to be any alignment, but arguing starting a new train on an unflipped somehow makes me worse is weong

:/

Wiisp

Smash Lord
The reason I thought sabrar was bad towards the end because his flip flop didn't make sense if Boom was his partner, and if I am to believe his meta, he isn't bussing UP, when there is other lynches to push

None of you wanted to follow and lasor tonally looks really bad right now

Anyways back to work

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The reason I thought sabrar was bad towards the end because his flip flop didn't make sense if Boom was his partner, and if I am to believe his meta, he isn't bussing UP, when there is other lynches to push

Anyways back to work
I followed :(

Before I forgot about you. Now you forgot about me lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
but Laser started the Sabrar wagon.... and it was a mislynch.

How come you're OK with Laser's wagon and how he provided no commentary (he just put out the vote and said "maybe this" and left)? This is horrible because he obviously had the chance to supplement reasoning, he came in with post #2305 and left. Like it would not have been hard to put together a lil something about why he wants Sabrar for the lynch
I literally listed laser as a potential buddy to Up Or Boom.

Hell I’ve given multiple reasons throughout this game why laser looks bad, but no one wanted to agree with that yesterday so I stuck to Boom.

As for Laser I’m covering this in the next post to better sort it

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I literally listed laser as a potential buddy to Up Or Boom.

Hell I’ve given multiple reasons throughout this game why laser looks bad, but no one wanted to agree with that yesterday so I stuck to Boom.

As for Laser I’m covering this in the next post to better sort it
I saw that (possible Laser/Boom Laser/UP), but in your earlier post you were leaning towards town!Laser
But I don’t know if I see scum laser anymore. I suggested the idea of a ran led scum team to him in the neighborhood chat. So he could have easily gotten me convinced to weight that option today if he wanted, unless again he didn’t think that would work. But scum laser also wouldn’t kill ran imo because it would narrow the pool in a big way as it reinforces reads On other slots.
I just wanted to hear your perspective on why Wiisp's wagon starting was bad but not Laser's. And I don't think you had commented on that before, how Laser started the Sab wagon, but I could be wrong

Will be nice to see your next post

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BoomFrog BoomFrog
Why do you like Lasor?
His recent post is exactly the feeling I interpreted from his vote post. That the two main lynches looked bad and he wanted to go a third way. I'm trying to not hold quantity of content against him because that is RL related. And I still like him for defending me D1.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
His recent post is exactly the feeling I interpreted from his vote post. That the two main lynches looked bad and he wanted to go a third way. I'm trying to not hold quantity of content against him because that is RL related. And I still like him for defending me D1.
There's no way for him to believe the UP wagon looked bad when Laser had already pegged him as I quote, "likely scum." He's copping out of his reads. You're not suspicious of Laser's Sab vote? Like, it left even Sabrar clueless. Sabrar said that it was uncharacteristic of Laser to do that, put it down with no evidence whatosever.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Is where Laser votes Sabrar

Wisp then tells them they have to vote him to kill Sabrar.

Boom jumps in immediately on this wagon just a few posts later.

This post specifically 2160

Re reading that, geez it looks bad. It looks as if scum Boom was try to get Sabrar to pocket him but he refused to listen to Scum boom which led to a vote. That’s very shady.

This wagon then goes ignored until Ran makes the very poor choice of switching to it which encourages others to hammer.

Reading page 56 it seems Sabrar’s reaction combined with Booms defense changes Rans mind. Which ultimately was a big mistake. My guess is Boom is without a doubt scum, but if laser is his mate it’s a bit obvious but it works very well. Boom I think should go first as that can really confirm things.

The biggest flag is he tagged laser to change their vote to kill Sabrar. Normally this wouldn’t mean much but considering Laser wasn’t really active in the final hours, that reads a safe way for scum Boom to alert his mate to switch so their plan could work. That’s just my thoughts though.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
To clarify my logic. When he's acting the way I imagine town-Laser would act.

But I do want to say, this is still only town lean. Laser is a try-hard wolf, and he's been getting better at it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And I still like him for defending me D1.
also this is weak since it's a good tactic for scum to do this just to get town credit with people

Like this really doesn't have a bearing on Laser's alignment. If you say that "well he knows I'd be trouble for him in case he's scum so he'd want me out earlier," not necessarily. You're still mislynch bait... you almost got mislynched yesterday LOL and it really depends on where your reads are at too, whether you're right.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It looks as if scum Boom was try to get Sabrar to pocket him but he refused to listen to Scum boom which led to a vote. That’s very shady.
What does "pocket" mean? I'm assuming it means like support? Like scum!Boom wanted Sabrar to support and back him up or something?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I saw that (possible Laser/Boom Laser/UP), but in your earlier post you were leaning towards town!Laser

I just wanted to hear your perspective on why Wiisp's wagon starting was bad but not Laser's. And I don't think you had commented on that before, how Laser started the Sab wagon, but I could be wrong

Will be nice to see your next post
Your right Laser did start that wagon. Like I said town laser depends on whose scum, but right now Boom definitely reads scum and laser fits as a mate pretty well in rereading that wagon.

Wiisp’s wagon was bad because it started with like 10 minutes to deadline and almost changed the lynch. Which could have been good but could have also backfired. Scum usually try this tactic if they have a plan in mind, but again reevaluating it Boom and Laser look worse though because it wasn’t until Ran wasn’t tricked into joining that wagon that it took off because Ran had wide town appeal.

With Laser starting that wagon and Boom getting to Ran, it comes from the point of TMI. The scum team knows ran is town and read as such, so they took advantage of that to push a lynch .

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What does "pocket" mean? I'm assuming it means like support? Like scum!Boom wanted Sabrar to support and back him up or something?
It’s a term to use when A mafia buddies up to a townie in hopes that townie will view them favorably and listen to them more. Boom literally states there that Sabrar has a chance to join with him and didn’t. That’s not townie talk at all.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean Boom is either town siding as a wolf, or deflecting scum reads off his partner for miniscule reasons

Saying he'd take the bullet for UP makes no sense from either alignment, and he was against a CFD on lasor, so like I want a reason for his town read on lasor that isn't due to a post from today, cause it doesn't make sense given his stance yesterday

He also doesn't really show remorse for ultimately calling sabrar a wolf randomly, it was mostly a random vote change because he didn't want to vote UP? I assume

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I never said that UP's posts are townie, he is anything but townie, all I said is there are things on a micro level that don't feel like they come from a wolf
Can you expand on this?

Jackrito

Smash Ace

Anyways back to work
I would maybe of followed if you did it a bit eariler, don't spring CFD on me I hate them. I nearly voted them anyway but you backed out and hammered or someone did

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I accidently hammered
There was almost a new addition in my wall
Spoiler, it would've been another hole

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Sorry I wasn't around at the end of day. The day ended at kind of an awkward time for me before I can usually play, and I ended up having to field a call that ran right through the deadline and wasn't able to slip back to the game to participate until well after things had settled.

About Sabrar, the main thing that was troubling me about him was that he genuinely didn't seem to care about who was getting lynched between UP and Boom. He was locked on UP as far as his reads were concerned, but he didn't seem to really be invested in making sure that he actually got the lynch he wanted. That combined with his low activity throughout the game made me think that maybe I was wrong about him, especially when I was seriously considering the possibility of at least Boom being Town and possibly both Boom and UP. The only combinations of mafia that did not include Boom and UP that made a lot of sense to me were ones that included Sabrar. The way that everyone had their attention almost exclusively focused on those two players also made me think that there was probably at least one wolf in the Townbloc.

I was kind of surprised at the speed that wagon took off. As I mentioned to Z25 in neighborhood, I wasn't really expecting to swing the lynch. But I wanted to consider an option that wasn't UP/Boom since if we ended up with mislynch on a fairly consensus scumread it can be difficult to evaluate people's motives.

I would be very surprised if there isn't at least one scum on the wagon. My current thinking sort of takes me back to Jackrito (again) who didn't seem too keen on the Sabrar lynch and wanted Boom, then switched very quickly without a lot of obvious motivation. I think Jack looks especially bad here if UP flips scum, as he was reluctant to vote him with Ran when asked, and then moved over to the new wagon when the opportunity presented itself. Wiisp and Boom I also feel are more likely to be Town which again leads me to Jackrito being scum on the wagon.

Jackrito Jackrito : Why did you move your vote to Sabrar? You had him as Town in #1679 and didn't seem keen on him as of #2302? What changed your mind?

Z25 Z25 : After the hammer you said you were suspicious of Wiisp and Chu (#2843). Yet now you are back to Boom/UP. What happened?

Let's take a look.

So a lot of this seems to have to do with my scumread of Maven. Yet you appear to have not highlighted the specific post where I explain the reason for that read, #787, where I felt that Maven's #771 was very disingenuous toward me specifically, and generally just throwing shade without really engaging in anyone's content. He repeatedly asked for the case on Utopian, was given it, and his only comment was that he'd prefer UP to 3DS. And, as I said, one of the reasons that Maven seemed promising to me was because I thought 3DS was likely flailing newbie scum, and I felt a very plausible explanation to this was that at least one of his buddies was the ever-absent Maven. Something similar happened to me in one my first scum games, and I've seen something similar happen to other new players before as well. After 3DS flipped Town, this scenario didn't seem likely, and you have been generally putting in a lot more effort into the slot, so I moved up to nullish in D2.

Yes, I changed my position on UP near end of day. His content appeared to be more townie, and I had reservations about how the wagons had been moving as I had mentioned before. As I noted in #2305, IDGAF about trying to be consistent or have steady progression that leads to an inevitable conclusion of X is scum. I've tried that before, but my reads aren't good enough to justify it. I end up wasting time in a giant TvT tunnel while I'm townreading all of the mafia. If you have some time to kill, take a look at Open 711 on mafia scum and you'll see a good example of this happening. If someone is able to convince me that they're Town in a single post, that's great, I'll read them as Town.
Well it should of being clear that Sabrar was a player in flux for me the entire game as it can easily be shown. I went from scum to town on him multiple times. I planned to do another review today but Ranmaru made a conviencing argument to me and Wisp also agreed who was my other top town read. Sabrar last couple of posts to Boom bothered me like I said also.

I don't really appreicate how you are shifting blame to me on something you started as the votecount shows. I also used your Sabrar meta that he is more passive as scum which he was yesterday. So that was clearly wrong. Also why are you not voting me here when I'm clearly your top suspect.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I still think that UP is town for reasons I can't even describe, but if I'm wrong and he is scum. I'm going to hate myself after this game for not voting because he was in a downward sprial. The lack of posts today or even at night is weird to me though since you know that is his power maybe use it if you are town to help us. I'm intrested to see what he comes up with though since for some reason he wanted to look at me and not sure why.

I still think this is town Wisp and if its not I'm going to be mad that I got pocketed by scum 2 games in a row, this just has too much paranioa and other traits of his town game to be scum I just can't see it.

Laser is still a scum read for me nothing has changed that and he just keeps going down. I can really only see him with Boom though since they have being trying to protect each other. My only concern is that Sabrar seemed sure this was town Laser so not sure how much to weigh on that.

Still think Boom may be scum as well the whole take a bullet thing is nice and all but we don't know if he would actually do it. I'm known as one of the nicest players in my community, but even I would not do that unless I was certain the person was town. Sabrar seemed pretty certain he was scum so want to agree with that like Wisp said in twlight.

I have no real idea where I stand on pokechu which is weird for me at this point in the game, if they were scum I just have no idea who they would be teammates with. I feel like a lot of their stuff past the first wall where they linked me with every read they had which bothered me. Went over my head so I will need to reread them to be sure. I don't think that I vote there today though regardless today the POE should be Laser Boom or UP we need to lynch in those 3 imo.

Z25 I need to reread them because for some reason they have just being a town read to me for most of the game. The only thing I can put it down to is the tonal change from token mafia. I also seem to remember agreeing with their reads and posts. This could be where I'm just being blinded by my intial view on someone and seeing them mostly off. I know that I said that would happen in the night phase but stuff came up.

This is pretty much where I stand on everyone in this game.

Wisp
Z25
Pokechu,
UP
Boom
Laser

Wiisp

Smash Lord
reasons for town!UP

1. wolves don't play like that
2. his tone doesn't align with his wolf game
3. He stated he asked to be modkill

in regards to 3, I want to believe that a wolf doesnt use that statement to further some malicious goal
and I haven't been wrong in regards to those kind of reads before

like I am ready to just lose to wolf!UP, because I don't think I can see myself voting him outside of maybe F3 if we make it there

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I still think that UP is town for reasons I can't even describe, but if I'm wrong and he is scum. I'm going to hate myself after this game for not voting because he was in a downward sprial. The lack of posts today or even at night is weird to me though since you know that is his power maybe use it if you are town to help us. I'm intrested to see what he comes up with though since for some reason he wanted to look at me and not sure why.
Honestly this is my problem with Poy. Like this goes far beyond just lacking town motivation or whatever, this is just not wanting to play the game and not caring about the game, which is unfair to other players. Like he wanted a second chance so badly but he's not using it. No Dusk phase posts (he gave us like two sentences of content), even though townies commented that he could be using that ability better. Day phase has been in action for almost 18 hours and he's not made a single post.

like honestly I think he should be a policy lynch for everything he's done. I don't feel bad that he AtE, I have a loud personality so I'm not scared to be the hardass LOL but poy's play has been horrid.
I feel you. I thought Pokechu and LG could potentially be buddies but now Pokechu, who I’ll assume is scum for the case of the example, is taking an opportunistic stab at LG. I’ll admit that I was on LG too, but I know I’m town and I wanted to be a resource to Wiisp here.

##Unvote
this post is disgusting too because he unvoted at EoD with no vote replacement. I often don't vote much, like I don't vote early in phases regardless of alignment because I just find it unnecessary (unless I have lots of conviction in a scumread), but even I make sure to always have a vote out EoD. And when he is making posts like these throwing shade
Boom was scum the whole time and will change his mind on me to push me out.

I cannot begin to fathom how that would play out so I won’t.
if you're THAT scared of boom vote him???? like why did he unvote and not vote Boom if he was so scared that that was a possibility, that he HAD to mention it in the thread and mudsling EoD. Don't just sit on your laurels, I'm surprised he could make this post when he was clutching his pearls so tightly in self preservation

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
3. He stated he asked to be modkill
this really doesn't have an impact on his alignment imo, you discussed it already in the post but I think it's unfair to use that for Poy. Like if Boom or Laser asked to be modkilled would you give them a pass too? makes the game super unbalanced if we're handing players tickets to LyLo because they're falling out of line

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Honestly this is my problem with Poy. Like this goes far beyond just lacking town motivation or whatever, this is just not wanting to play the game and not caring about the game, which is unfair to other players. Like he wanted a second chance so badly but he's not using it. No Dusk phase posts (he gave us like two sentences of content), even though townies commented that he could be using that ability better. Day phase has been in action for almost 18 hours and he's not made a single post.

like honestly I think he should be a policy lynch for everything he's done. I don't feel bad that he AtE, I have a loud personality so I'm not scared to be the hardass LOL but poy's play has been horrid.

this post is disgusting too because he unvoted at EoD with no vote replacement. I often don't vote much, like I don't vote early in phases regardless of alignment because I just find it unnecessary (unless I have lots of conviction in a scumread), but even I make sure to always have a vote out EoD. And when he is making posts like these throwing shade

if you're THAT scared of boom vote him???? like why did he unvote and not vote Boom if he was so scared that that was a possibility, that he HAD to mention it in the thread and mudsling EoD. Don't just sit on your laurels, I'm surprised he could make this post when he was clutching his pearls so tightly in self preservation
actually in poy's defense, the second quote came before the first. (so he was talking about boom then the laser wagon happened I think and he hopped on and then hopped off)

but even then the point still stands, why are you hopping on Laser's wagon if you're so scared Boom is scum and turns on you

Wiisp

Smash Lord
its unfair sure, I think I shouldnt use it
but I am going to use it, its the last bit of sanity I have towards calling that slot town
I think he should have replaced out a long time ago instead of playing this pity party
and I really dont get where his mindset is, when he is not motivated enough to play, but clearly motivated enough
to not replace, say he is going to do things, and then not doing things

the last sentence isnt wolfy, but it certainly isnt townie, and it certainly doesnt help us solve him
and its a little deeper then that, I don't think people truly say statements like that unless they are feeling emotionally burnt

if anyone just said now, "Ya I asked to modkilled because so and so"
they can shove it

personally, I so as someone says anything like, "I asked to be replaced, or I asked to be modkilled"
they should be removed from the game, either via a replacement or a modkill, because stuff like that is anglely
and has no place in the game, but its also ridiculous to ask me not to look into stuff like that

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I take stuff like that, like a mod confirmation
for example, lets talk about the slot I replaced into last game
I 100% believe how he replaced out made him obvious town

its kinda of stupid that I can get warned for discussing why people might have been replaced when players can talk about wanting to be replaced or make statements like I asked to be replaced or mod kill, and see no repercussions

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
its unfair sure, I think I shouldnt use it
but I am going to use it, its the last bit of sanity I have towards calling that slot town
I think he should have replaced out a long time ago instead of playing this pity party
and I really dont get where his mindset is, when he is not motivated enough to play, but clearly motivated enough
to not replace, say he is going to do things, and then not doing things

the last sentence isnt wolfy, but it certainly isnt townie, and it certainly doesnt help us solve him
and its a little deeper then that, I don't think people truly say statements like that unless they are feeling emotionally burnt

if anyone just said now, "Ya I asked to modkilled because so and so"
they can shove it

personally, I so as someone says anything like, "I asked to be replaced, or I asked to be modkilled"
they should be removed from the game, either via a replacement or a modkill, because stuff like that is anglely
and has no place in the game, but its also ridiculous to ask me not to look into stuff like that
I can agree with this, I can see why someone would use it... but me personally I don't think it's good for the game (imagine if he is scum). I'm not using it for my read but if anything I think I would use it against him just by policy.

Can agree with your other post also, that it's unfair you can't talk about why one might've replaced but other players can talk about asking to be modkilled.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean if we wanna just throw away the day and vote UP
I am pretty much ready to work through a possible lylo/mylo

the people that die here due to the night kill are most likely in {ZDS, Pikachu, Me}
the way that UP played here is honestly disgusting, and I told myself I would ignore it
but it really is hard to, it makes it impossible to read him

Wiisp

Smash Lord
also its slightly annoying coming from you seeing this talk on UP/Boom
when the opportunity to kill either of them yesterday was there
but w/e

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think Poy should at least be in serious contention for the lynch toDay, I don't think we should pile on him excessively early but at the same time I feel like it'll be a mistake voting someone out first before him at this point. With everything that went on the earlier he's out the game and his alignment is known, the better

There's still a lot the day could be used for, aside from Poy himself I want to hear more from Boom and Laser

Wiisp

Smash Lord
i mean ya, we definitely have time for UP to do literally nothing like usual lol
if I choose to vote UP today, it will solely be a policy lynch

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also its slightly annoying coming from you seeing this talk on UP/Boom
when the opportunity to kill either of them yesterday was there
but w/e
but the wagons at EoD were Sabrar and Boom right? (well no duh lmao)

they were my third and fourth townreads respectively. So I really would have been screwed either wagon I hopped on, I really didn't want either dead. I admit I could have done more to fire up Poy's wagon when it was in the lead at the time though. Towards EoD when it was Sabrar/Boom I thought my Laser wall and push would get more traction since that's how I learned to play mafia... in a crazy group of people where we'd all do things like that LOL

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ya but there was a point where it was both UP/Boom
and I am for sure certain you didnt want to vote UP at the time either
Lasor probably has to be one of the hits here

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ya but there was a point where it was both UP/Boom
and I am for sure certain you didnt want to vote UP at the time either
Lasor probably has to be one of the hits here
oh yeah I think I remember that, I see where you're coming from. Start of D2 I had UP vs Sab and Laser vs Jack both as TvS, and the start of the phase I was learning towards UP and Laser as the towns. And it changed towards the end of the phase to the other two (so Sab and Jack).

Top Bottom