• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
if you are so certain that UP is a wolf
then you should be burying him
but maybe thats just me
WTF mate? I've been voting UP all of D2 and laid out why I think they are scum and all over gotten is, "lol being inconstant is just UPs style"

I thought back on my Wiisp read and I realized that you all have been giving them a hall pass to go about the game without ever being suspected
How do you read the last few pages and not see wiisp's towniness? They are the only one who even considered that you are not scum after the "Hi".

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Lmao who here is giving me a pass
I had to work hard to get people to think, "Maybe this is town Wisp"
if Boom is town and I have to find a wolf in lylo, then so be it

Can't see myself voting Sabrar today but ya he is probably a wolf?
LG is probably fine, maybe you could tell me why I should vote him

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Actually I suppose I'd also vote for Boom. I think that they handled themselves well under questioning, but they could also be a good player. Their promises to vote self can very well be empty.

How do you read the last few pages and not see wiisp's towniness? They are the only one who even considered that you are not scum after the "Hi".
Thanks for defending Wiisp here. Wouldn't you say it would be very possible for scum!Wiisp, who would know that I'm town, could easily get townie points by suggesting the possibility that I'm town? That seems highly plausible to me at least, and they get huge townie-points in the instance that you and Sab flip scum with nailing 2/3 of the team.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I mean I don't usually buss
Boom has definitely stepped up, I have been questing my wolf read on him a little bit today
In my wolf!worlds a long side sabrar and Boom
I just vote you

BoomFrog BoomFrog
you are literally actively lurking, just chiming in when it benefits you
there is nothing that makes me feel like throwing away my wolf read of you

again, If I have to solve this game is possible lylo tomorrow, then w/e

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Wait, so I am scum again?
Yeah probably based on these recent posts. I guess I was wrong in the end. I thought you were very noble with your promises to take yourself out of lylo but these are clearly empty and you've reverted back to your scummy self that was present in early D2.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Whatever. I'm going to bed, I don't have time to dig up the place where you specifically told me you forgot the reason you voted me. You'll just brush the inconstancy off like all the other times.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
UP, you are literally all over the place
do you even believe what you post anymore?

coming in with, "you are letting possible wolf!Wisp skate by", feels so disingenuous

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think so. It doesn't change anything for me. At times I have considered 'what if Boom is town' yet I see no action from him to solve the rest of the scum team. I agree with Jack that this seems more in line with him buying himself another day, rather than solving.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Well I am going to sleep
didnt plan on chiming in, but I saw UP posts
was disappointed

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Yeah probably based on these recent posts. I guess I was wrong in the end. I thought you were very noble with your promises to take yourself out of lylo but these are clearly empty and you've reverted back to your scummy self that was present in early D2.
What have I changed between this page and before you came back? I've literally been spending all of D2 saying you are scum and you haven't changed my mind. You expected me to suddenly flip out of graciousness that you said I'm town?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
What have I changed between this page and before you came back? I've literally been spending all of D2 saying you are scum and you haven't changed my mind. You expected me to suddenly flip out of graciousness that you said I'm town?
Your questions are bad imo. Loaded, trying to prompt a reaction. Not at all neutral, assuming bad faith, etc.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Then vote your scumread, and answer the question in #1886.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Was trying to come up with an explanation with why you were so confident with 3DS being scum. However, your association with Sab and Boom and your self-assurancing was highly sus and I figured you all were probably the team. I realize that I was wrong about that now.

I couldn't care less now about sorting your slot atm. If I were to make a readslist now, you'd probably be null.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So why are you voting Sabrar but not Boom? You said you would vote Boom.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count 2.5

Boom (3) - Ran, Wisp, UP [L-2]

UP (2) - Boom, Sabrar

Laser (1) - Jack

Jack (1) - Laser

Z25 (1) - Chu

Not Voting (1)
Z25
P33-P38
UP #Z25
Wisp #Boom
Boom #UP
Ran #Boom
Laser #Jack
Z25 #Laser
Jack #Laser
Ran #Unv

P39-P40
Ran #Boom
UP #Boom
Up #Unv
Up #Boom

P41-P44
Chu #Z25
Wisp #UP
Sabrar #UP

P45
Wisp #Boom

P46-P48*
Z25 #Unv
UP #Unv
UP #Sabrar
UP #Ran

Notes
None

Players and Events
Link

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute!

Day 2 Ends: Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 11:59 pm

Last edited:

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
ranmaru ranmaru : Scumbuddies: pokechou for sure. They mutually rated eachother unnaturally highly and the floundering style of UP indicates a lack of help D1 which fits with Maven's absence.

But, let's assume there's 3 wolves. We can eliminate the neighbors, UP probably wouldn't have pointed the finger there at a buddy. Take out you, wiisp and sabrar. That only leaves Jackrito.

From another angle: UP wasn't strongly coached, so that eliminates Ran, wiisp, sabrar.
That leaves possible mates as Z25, jackrito, Mavchou, LaserGuy.

I could imagine LG's lack of time hurt scum coordination and that's why they've basically acted like Indies and the whole game has gone crazy.

So:

Town
Wiisp
Ran
Sabrar

Town lean
Z25
LaserGuy

Scum-team
Jackrito
Pokechou
Up

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
ranmaru ranmaru : Scumbuddies: pokechou for sure. They mutually rated eachother unnaturally highly and the floundering style of UP indicates a lack of help D1 which fits with Maven's absence.

But, let's assume there's 3 wolves. We can eliminate the neighbors, UP probably wouldn't have pointed the finger there at a buddy. Take out you, wiisp and sabrar. That only leaves Jackrito.

From another angle: UP wasn't strongly coached, so that eliminates Ran, wiisp, sabrar.
That leaves possible mates as Z25, jackrito, Mavchou, LaserGuy.

I could imagine LG's lack of time hurt scum coordination and that's why they've basically acted like Indies and the whole game has gone crazy.

So:

Town
Wiisp
Ran
Sabrar

Town lean
Z25
LaserGuy

Scum-team
Jackrito
Pokechou
Up
Would you be willing to turn that readlist upside down when I flip town?

That's probably what I'm most looking forward to after getting lynched here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not convinced on that team, and I was more so wondering about individual analysis of their actions rather than association.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
UP wasn't strongly coached
Figured I'd touch on this in particular. I definitely am aware of what I'm doing. Even as scum, I wouldn't need to be coached. With that out of the way, scum have daytalk anyway, so I wouldn't even think lack of coaching could ever be an issue if my hypothetical scummates were always posting what I should do next. If there wasn't daytalk, this concern would be valid because I wouldn't have interacted with them since N1.

Additional Details
Yes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to sleep now. Jackrito Jackrito I'm curious on your thoughts of recent events. Good night.

Top Bottom