• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest O.H.S.N.A.P. 2! (Oklahoma Hosts Smash- Need A Pummelling?) - Dec. 21-22

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
heres the deal...i want to come so count me in but not garunteed i can make it...depending on how my dad takes what i am about to tell him about my grades this semester lol

oh yea any oklahoma ppl have wii online? want to trade friend codes? pm me

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
JF, if you're going for best 3 in OK, i would count south paw in that.

so like, KOS-MOS, South Paw, and then, Vegafuse and Shade can farkle for it. or perhaps all 4 can be the team, with 1 alternate, so yeah.

aaanywho, that's fine, attackstorm, just tell me whenever you know. and as soon as i find out how to get my friend code, i'll pm it to you :)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah OOSers you guys need to bring set-ups if this is gonna go down smoothly. So let's see what you've got... right now... post what you're bringing.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
What SouthPaw says is correct. The crew battle would be much easier were the 3 of us to face Kuni, Pablo and Chris than it would be if we were to face Coty, Pablo and Chris.

However, I will go by whatever the rankings are by the time this happens. Also, Zinth challenged "LOL" (us) to a crew match of the next 3 in line which I'm assuming to be him, shade and gravity.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Do you have a confirmed venue yet? I need to mapquest this mo fo...also do you have a place for the OOS'ers to sleep? For free? Without getting stabbed? Give me a good answer and ill give you good results...

:D

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol, rice... if you hadnt said without getting stabbed... ****

and jf... i almost get what you mean by ghosts... but not quite, lol

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
hmmm...i think ill come to this....just to smash hazygoose into the ground...
(cough cogugh ga pwns cough cough)
Omg yes come it'll be awesome!

Lol, how would anyone besides Gravity know my skill right now? I could be above Grav and Marc for all anyone knows ;)

...or I could be down there with Pay$ :laugh: Who knows?!?!?! MINDGAMES LOL!!!

wut?, that would be really cool if you brought that TV :bigthumbu

Simply Rice, it sounds like the room we reserve could be a hotel suite that we would have overnight, thus you could stay there. Don't take that as official word though, only Hazy has the official word.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hey Epsilon, you should get Mike G to come to OHSNAP2, because if you did I'm almost certain that KOS-MOS would cream his pants xD :laugh:

Haha, worst in the state, go me! :p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
oh hey rice... i think remember you saying you talked to dyc... well, i told darkrain about this tourney and he said he'll see if he can come. and of course if he comes everybody else will and they always get their own rooms and stuff, so you could probably stay with them (i mean i didnt even know them at dallas and they let me stay with them, lol)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you may be able to hitch a ride with some florida kids. i'll AIM message you when i contact them again :)

other than that, i have no ideas. sowwy.

edit: actually, the evening after the tourny, my sister and i are driving to alabama. so, i guess we could drive you to a bus station or something there, so you'd only end up driving alone from GE to FL and then from AL to GE. i dunno, just a thought. i'm doing everything i can, yo!

forward

Smash Champion
Guys I don't think Taj and I will be going, place tickets are 340, which is pretty steep. Taj defenitly won't go.... there's a small chance I may, we'll see.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
The #1 way to get someone to go to your tournaments is to go to their tournaments first.

Since you guys have never been to AZ they don't have any big obligation to come to your tournament either.

I was always amazed by AZ guys coming all the way to Texas, especially cause I don't think any Texans have been to their tournaments. Made them all very cool in my book.

However, I figure by now they've had enough of 15 hour+ car trips to moderately sized tournaments.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
actually... its a fifteen or so hour drive from phx to okc... averaging about ninety mph...

yeah driving is a *****...

okay i just looked back to the first place and now its time to ask stupid questions that i should already know the answer to yay

how do we "preregister". and when you say "from the afternoon to noon the next day" does that mean.... like its a all-nighter? and i guess you figured out what octo's were... were you right in thinking they were the 3 of 5's?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
oh, i just made the octos starting 3/5s on my own.

aaand, everyone on the list on page 1 is preregistered. it's the people who randomly show up at the door who have to pay one more dollar.

AND there will be time to sleep. so hurrah.

Top Bottom