• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's sig shop round 2: Electric Boogaloo! Request Status: CLOSED!

Farmer_Jon

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry, but would it be too much to add another request?
Since this is a smash bros forums, I should probably have a smash bros sig. Thanks again for the COD4 sig. Im using that elsewhere. with cred to you of course

send me a pm

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm sorry, but would it be too much to add another request?
Since this is a smash bros forums, I should probably have a smash bros sig. Thanks again for the COD4 sig. Im using that elsewhere. with cred to you of course

send me a pm
Just make a request when you get the chance. My pm's are kinda iffy right now. :-/

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman
O D I N I know you just made me a sig and I appreciate it very much but it turns out that I'm horrible with Snake now. I haven't won a single match with him in the past few days. So I decided to get a new main. Can you make me a new sig? I fully understand if you won't though.

Size: 380x120
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden06/hidden06.jpg
Colors: Red alt if you can. Although his default colouring is fine as well.
Text: mr_kennedy44, Lucario Main
Style: Freestyle

If you don't want to then that's completely fine and I'll remove my request.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Size- I want the Oil to be out of the sig frame, It's up to you how much of it goes off the sig but I want a little at least. So IDK how that skews the size range. As long as it fits ^^'

Link- http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden08/hidden08_080310g-l.jpg

I know GaW is a little small in the pic, so if you have problems lemme know.

Specifications- I Just want GaW and the oil. I know GaW isnt the most umm... "in-depth" character so make him stand out when compared to the background

Text- Recognize

Colors: No idea

Style: Just make GaW stand out.

Thanks in advance, Rec.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I want something with Kirby (Cyan Kirby), Ness (Mr. Saturn shirt), and Lucario (Grey).
Backround: Anything that looks good.

Text: Hectichobo, Proud LuKirbiNess Main.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I want something with Kirby (Cyan Kirby), Ness (Mr. Saturn shirt), and Lucario (Grey).
Backround: Anything that looks good.

Text: Hectichobo, Proud LuKirbiNess Main.
Hectichobo: you requested in my shop, too...
ones for smash boards and ones for another site
I'll let O D I N dole out what punishmint he sees fit.

I'm gonna go ahead and say... No.

Plus, I think I'm full up. Haven't updated in a bit. :-/ So to everyone else out in interwebz land...

READ THE RULES FIRST.

That is all.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yo ODIN, I wantz to do a request:

Images: h ttp://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1751/ganonstanceru8.jpg
whichever one u prefer, tough can u add purple flameish energy like he uses in his attack, the flame eminating from his body or something, thanx

size: 350 x 115, i think thats it, same size as my current sig

text: Stryks
subtext: Shining Inferno

style: a grungy style would be cool, with a gaussian blur background or a black background...

if theres any problem let me know man... and thanx =D

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey man i want to make a request, the thread says your open to the next three people, but I'm not sure, so here goes:

Size: 380x120 .
Image: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...smash&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en-us&sa=G however any decent image of Falco is fine:)
Colors: anything is fine
Text: Yeniths (and my brawl code "1762-2042-7833" somewhere)
Style: Freestyle, but if you have experiance in backless sigs that would be cool

Please and Thanks

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay.... Here's what's gonna happen...

Since I didn't have the forsight (and time) to go and change my front page, I will be fullfilling all current requests up to Stryks and Yeniths. Seems only fair that way.

Working all day, but I might feel like doing some when I get home tonight.

Also, while Jon, I will do this;

New rule: You must wait 2 weeks before requesting from me again. It'll just make it easier so that new people can get their sigs in that 3 spot opening. I will continue and fulfill my current requests. Just hence forth, please follow that rule.

I know I have a lot of rules, but it makes things a MILLION times easier. For me, and everyone else. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Now, who wants some lemonade? ^ ^

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Okay.... Here's what's gonna happen...

Since I didn't have the forsight (and time) to go and change my front page, I will be fullfilling all current requests up to Stryks and Yeniths. Seems only fair that way.

Working all day, but I might feel like doing some when I get home tonight.

Also, while Jon, I will do this;

New rule: You must wait 2 weeks before requesting from me again. It'll just make it easier so that new people can get their sigs in that 3 spot opening. I will continue and fulfill my current requests. Just hence forth, please follow that rule.

I know I have a lot of rules, but it makes things a MILLION times easier. For me, and everyone else. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Now, who wants some lemonade? ^ ^
I want some. I'll take an amazing sig with it too.

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
ODIN, I dont know if I said this, but could you change the Ness render to the Fuel Ness? [Baseball, AKA White Shirt, Red Cap, Yellow Pants Ness].

Thanks!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay guys, sorry for the absence. I've been busy (work, tourney saturday, interview today, which I got. ;) ), but I'll see what I can do about some requests today. :D

Thanks for the kind words folks. ^ ^ Makes me feel good about what I do here.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lucas usar, word of advice? Get the render urself, hes making a sig for u for free, and u still want him to hunt down images? wow...

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys, sorry for the absence. I've been busy (work, tourney saturday, interview today, which I got. ;) ), but I'll see what I can do about some requests today. :D

Thanks for the kind words folks. ^ ^ Makes me feel good about what I do here.

Woot. Been waiting for so long x.x

My blank sig saddens meh. D:

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
My mindcrush senses are tingling

I'd stop complaining if I were you.

And Lucas, your a good bud of mine from PK Rockin'.

Let's not screw it up. (I'm Punch, FYI.)

Top Bottom