• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's sig shop round 2: Electric Boogaloo! Request Status: CLOSED!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
hey, i'm not sure if i can post or not =\ the thread name says 2 spots open, but the thread doesn't, i guess im a little frightened if i should post my request or not @____@ well, here it goes <3

Size: 450x125
Image:
<-- ty SP for the picture :]]
Color: not sure :[
Text: just 3xPi3r0w, not too small plz.
Style: by this, do you mean like, brush tips? :$ i like abstract brushes if so. :]

err, i'm sry if i wasn't supossed to post this @__@ just tell me if so =\ ty

soaz

Smash Ace
Third times a char eh:p Good luck man. I will contact you with a pm once i get a laptop that works. On guildinn for the weekly battles.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Thanks for the sig ODIN... and I was thinking of asking you to help us in the project as well but... well we need to get a few things sorted (E.g. like a site or something for it). And... what you talking bout box's for?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oks, I'll wait a while..Can I get the next open spot though, O D I N? And lol where you got your name from(I saw on WoR :p).
(b'.')b

Third times a char eh:p Good luck man. I will contact you with a pm once i get a laptop that works. On guildinn for the weekly battles.
Awesome. Glad to hear from ya mate.

???
My friend Adon posted before Sinistar with a request but isnt on the list
-_-
Holy crap, you're right. Sorry about that. >_< This does happen from time to time; Sorry Adon, you will get added post haste.

Thanks for the sig ODIN... and I was thinking of asking you to help us in the project as well but... well we need to get a few things sorted (E.g. like a site or something for it). And... what you talking bout box's for?
Box? O_o I'm lost... please redirect me to what I said.

i need a lucario and lucas sig saying PK Sphere and like blue yellow and a few other colos. Here are the links
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071108e-l.jpg
and
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden06/hidden06_080228c-l.jpg
tthx a lot you make awesome sigs
See below. Thanks for playing. >_>

^^
holy **** can you read? ITS CLOSED! And your being insensitive and posting this in every sig shop!

Thanks for jumping on that mate.

EDIT:

All right, I hope everyone understands, but tonight is the big night! I probably won't be back on these for a couple days, but THEY WILL GET DONE. ^ ^ I've been working a lot this week too, so sorry about not getting them done sooner.

Thanks for understanding. Everyone; have fun tonight!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I cant remember but you said something about boxs...
Oh, I believe it was in reference to my roommates xbox, and how much it sucks. >.<

People: I should be getting back into sig making as early as tonight. Thank you all for your patience, as I'm sure most of you are playing Brawl too. ;)

Feel free to add me, and shoot me a PM (Please, PLEASE send PM's) if you want me to add you.

bored

Smash Ace
Oh... O D I N back in bizzness, lol. It's your favorite customer, ME! Lol, I might have a request, but it won't be for some time. Anyhoo, glad to have you back O D I N.

Oh, and look, I'm a true fan, see? I still have your sig that you made me along time ago. vv

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sorry about disappearing mates and matettes (yes. I made that up. Deal with it).

I've been busy working hard at work, and I also have some great news to tell you all...

I would like to formally announce, that myself and Elana (Gameangel64) are formally...

ENGAGED!!!

^_^

Sigs will come within the next week hopefully. Saturday is our 5 year anniversary, so I'm gonna do that. ;) I'll make a glorious return, I swear!!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I'm glad for you O D I N. I won't bother you about my nearly 2 month old request until next week. Consider yourself lucky. And congrats on your near 5 year anniversary with your girl.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sorry about disappearing mates and matettes (yes. I made that up. Deal with it).
You just said that cause I'm in here :p

I've been busy working hard at work, and I also have some great news to tell you all...

I would like to formally announce, that myself and Elana (Gameangel64) are formally...

ENGAGED!!!

^_^

Sigs will come within the next week hopefully. Saturday is our 5 year anniversary, so I'm gonna do that. ;) I'll make a glorious return, I swear!!
That's great. Congratulations O D I N

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay; It's been a LONG... and I mean LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time... >_>

Sorry. Life has been rough. But I know have some time, and I'm gonna start up on some work little by little here.

Let's make some MAGIC!!!

Green and watch: DONE!

I did farmer jons; pm'd as he requested.

Top Bottom