• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE Lyte I Results and shoutouts!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, Nicknyte here. The tournament ran fast and smooth, and I appreciate everyone's help in making the tournament run well. Without further ado....

DOUBLES.

1: Tai & Coty () ($19.60)
2: Loose Clavicle () ($8.40)
3: Straight Jank
4: Thomas-Johnson-Thompson Connection
5: Team Ponies
6: Team Up-B
7: Smo Wee Errday

SINGLES POOLS (top 2 in each pool made it out)

1: Forward
1: Tai
1: Silly Kyle
1: Okami
5: Angel
5: Rubyiris
5: Nicknyte
5: Falcoty
9: Rusty
9: KousukeKGA
9: Max
9: Coreygames
13: Pinkie Pie
13: Girku
13: Lazyfish
13: Eef

SINGLES BRACKET

1: Forward ($56)
2: Tai ($16.00)
3: Silly Kyle ($8)
4: Okami
7: Nicknyte
7: Angel

I will post up brackets once I decide to screen capture everything.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Hopefully, Angel and I can team up at the next tournament. According to the spectators, ain't nothing like watching a Yoshi (F-tier) and a Link (E-Tier) beating teams of top-tier characters ^_^

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
^lol our team matches were too good, even if we didn't do that well :p

This was too fun.
Hopefully, flag will be able to go to events more frequently (seeing as to how we're very infrequent).
And maybe we will get some visitors up in this cold mountain ;D

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: Forward ($56)
It was lots of fun teaming with you and chilling. Felt amazing beating you in Winner's Semis, but good job bringing it back in Loser's Finals and winning the whole tourney. Hope you come out again soon. :p

2: Tai ($16.00)
Go back to China.

3: Silly Kyle ($8)
Stop losing to scrubs. ;)

4: Okami
Good stuff! I wish our plan would have worked lol

Freeco.

Your character is gay. <3

7: Nicknyte
Good stuff against me in pools. Let's get more hype next time!

7: Angel
It was fun playing you in bracket. I knew what to expect this time and I'm glad I didn't drop a game against you. Keep up the good work and learn the Peach matchup!

9: Rusty
E-tard. <3

9: KousukeKGA
It was nice seeing you at the tourney.

9: Max
GGs! Lawlz, good times at your place. <3

9: Coreygames
Work on your mindset the most! It was fun chilling after the tourney. Keep practicing.

13: Pinkie Pie
Hai.

13: Girku
GGs. Hope you come out again

GGs in pools. Should have stuck to Link - I know the Falcon matchup as Peach really well lol.

13: Eef
Bai.

Tommy - Stay free. Play more Melee.

Lance and Smiley - Nice seeing you guys.

Chris Bell - You're a scrub.

R@per - It was fun ****** you in Brawl.

Anyone else I missed - <3

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
GGs in pools. Should have stuck to Link - I know the Falcon matchup as Peach really well lol.
Thanks for the shoutout. Yeah, I should have stuck to my main man, the Hero of Time. I'll definitely be focusing on him between now and the next tournament, but I think I will put a slightly greater focus on my Captain so he's not Craptain Falcon 8\

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'll give my shoutouts in a while, but I wanna thank everyone for making the tournament run fast, and a special thanks for Okami for helping out the kinks in the bracket, Forward for showing me how to drag and click names in the bracket (it wasn't rigged I swear XD (Okami and RubyIris was going to play, AGAIN)), and RubyIris for reminding me Not to Double Standard my responsibilites. I really appreciated that Xander. Anyway, Peace.

Top Bottom