• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NyaseNya was right and everyone else was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
"What ungrateful douche bags is all I have to say. "

WTF do I have to be grateful for?
The fact that the true leakers were risking things to give us inside info on the game we were dying to play?

People like Serebii played it safe, and tried to hint.

But Markman, Reno and NyaseNya just flat out told us everything, and got flamed and trolled for it.

So yeah, thanks Markman, Reno and NyaseNya

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, big whoop.

In the end, nearly no one cares if they got trolled or flamed.
This is the internet.

Whether they told us information or not, the character roster would still be confirmed at the same time it was a week and a half ago.

Xgamer245

Smash Cadet
NyaseNya and most leakers do needs apologies....
In reality this is the internet though so it was bound to happen.
Sad for the leakers to be real yet we turned them away :/

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
The fact that the true leakers were risking things to give us inside info on the game we were dying to play?

People like Serebii played it safe, and tried to hint.

But Markman, Reno and NyaseNya just flat out told us everything, and got flamed and trolled for it.

So yeah, thanks Markman, Reno and NyaseNya
For every real prophet there were 10 fakers

They knew the risks and no-one actually believed them because they were simply "one of those annoying prophets"

It's the classic boy who cried wolf scenario.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
yea right everyone... you douchebags flamed everyone who had inside info, real or fake. Now that brawl is coming out and everything is basically known. Its time i say **** you to everyone... most people here are lethargic and will most likely never get laid. and that sucks for you. Sucks for this ****ty board, and and sucks for your mom... well she sucks.

my balls.

so anyways, you are all fat dumb nerdy ****s, i hate everyone here, and **** you are all so useless.. Last time im posting in this hive of morons. whew! peace ***gats. im sure i will kick alot of your homo ***** on wifi anyways. so until then.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
double post. suck a **** mods. lol ban me already. gayest of the gay. Hope you enjoy sitting online on friday nights with your **** out staring at peach. peace.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
i can smell it. a bunch of little ***gats trying to respond with a witty comeback, sitting there typing ever so gracefully. Yea man, thisll make him shut up. And you guys wonder why a girl wont let you put your **** in her. (clerks 2)

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
i can smell it. a bunch of little ***gats trying to respond with a witty comeback, sitting there typing ever so gracefully. Yea man, thisll make him shut up. And you guys wonder why a girl wont let you put your **** in her. (clerks 2)
I dont wanna get my d*ck bitten off by the p*ssy troll :(

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
The reason she was flamed:The same reason everyone else was. If you post info (of any kind) claim it to be factual, and not bring another source in (i.e. it's your own words) expect some flame. It's dumb that Nya was getting upset that no one would believe her. That's the reality of the situation. Heck, even if she gave the greatest roster ever, she would still be flamed. That's how it works.

Arteen

Smash Lord
The reason she was flamed:The same reason everyone else was. If you post info (of any kind) claim it to be factual, and not bring another source in (i.e. it's your own words) expect some flame. It's dumb that Nya was getting upset that no one would believe her. That's the reality of the situation. Heck, even if she gave the greatest roster ever, she would still be flamed. That's how it works.
I agree with this.

LoGiKAeRiS

Smash Cadet
I remember reading in one of her post ... what will we act when found out that everything that has been said turns out to be true

ahh... people just doenst realize..

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I don't thinky uo get it....

She wasn't a "prophet"....SHE WAS THE ACTUAL LEAKER.

Her and Serebii.
But thats the point

By not having any proof except her word she was setting herself up for rejection and distrust.

If i said right now "Sonic is in mario kart wii" would anyone believe me? No, of course not.

But why not? Surely my word is as good as yours, my "sources" are just as reliable.

Without proof, a prophet is a liar, thats a fact of the interwebs.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What still bugs me is that these people felt entitled to spoil the game for most people. I mean, the earliest leaks came out in September, 4 months before Brawl was originally supposed to be released. Did they do just for attention or what? Still, if people recieve backlash from leaking info then it really is their own faults.

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
She was the only prophet I really believed (or he? dunno) and from the start xP

fatmactk

Smash Journeyman
Just because you're on the internet doesn't require you to be a prick, remember that.
Is this thread seriously in response to somebody getting flamed on the internets? Wow.

Just because you're on the internet doesn't require you to cry every time someone on the internet is a prick, remember that.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Thank you NyaseNya for providing real information, unlike I and other "prophets" did.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I looked at that old thread. It seems everyone was pretty harsh to her... and she was right all along.

Sorry Nyasenya. :(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Is this thread seriously in response to somebody getting flamed on the internets? Wow.

Just because you're on the internet doesn't require you to cry every time someone on the internet is a prick, remember that.
Couldn't agree more. People really don't care if they hurt your feelings in the real world so why should the internet be any different?

Milos

Smash Lord
The Mods here are such tyrants. I knew NyaseNya was correct. It was funny to watch though, when everything she said started to come true, everyone's opinion changed from "educated guess" to "lots of lucky guessing". I just sat back and laughed.

kirborg

Smash Cadet
ah come on, the least you can do is acknowledge these people in retrospect instead of being a internet though guy. ok, people get flamed in the heat of the moment, it is part of the internet, but to deny that it's sad that this happened to a genuine leaker is stupid.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
I was around when she was talking about Sonic being revealed, and I figured that it would just be another lucky guess, but after everything else was right, I was set.

I never flamed, they gave me hope, and I liked it. The only difference was that it was finally delivered.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Mods here are such tyrants. I knew NyaseNya was correct.
Why, for enforcing rather customary procedures against self-proclaimed leakers who don't provide credible sources?

Hey, even if she was right, at the time there wasn't anything to do besides treating her claims as any of the other "prophets"

SeriousWB

Smash Apprentice
How could you not believe her after she got the Sonic update to the day? And it's hilarious that no one even has the balls to admit they were a prick.

Milos

Smash Lord
Why, for enforcing rather customary procedures against self-proclaimed leakers who don't provide credible sources?

Hey, even if she was right, at the time there wasn't anything to do besides treating her claims as any of the other "prophets"
No for editing her whole post and removing any possibility of belief. At least leave the information there for viewing.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't disbelief that calls for apology, as there was no reason to believe anything to begin with. It was the illogical violence that accompanied it.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Boo hoo. Cry me a river. Welcome to real life.

Screw NyaseNya and screw Sakurai and this flippin' game.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Without proof/credibility, how were we supposed to know? I didn't take part in any of the bashing, but oh well.
Well thats just it, now she HAS cred and the next time Im looking up a new game and she says something about it I know IM going to lissen.

And the thing is. . .people didn't bash her right off the bat. In fact, everyone believed her from the start when she got Sonic right. Thats the funny thing, no one bashed her untill things they didn't like started to be leaked by her.

Thats BEFORE she said "No MM". BEFORE she said "US delay". BEFORE she said "only 35 chars". BEFORE she said "no Ridley". People stopped believing her/ started bashing her because she was saying things they didn't want to hear or didn't want/ expect to be real.

And I have to say, thats what happened with me. I stopped believeing her at the Peach having sexy cloths thing but really didn't want to believe the things after that. I have learned from that and if NyaseNya says anything else about a Nintendo game Im looking forward to I will believe her.:p

And for the record she never sounded too upset. She had the "Youl all see when Im right" personal to her.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Boo hoo. Cry me a river. Welcome to real life.

Screw NyaseNya and screw Sakurai and this flippin' game.
Dude, i've seen you around trolling, bashing Sakurai, and dissing Brawl, leave the boards alreasy if you're so unhappy with it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Dude, i've seen you around trolling, bashing Sakurai, and dissing Brawl, leave the boards alreasy if you're so unhappy with it.
He's mad that Ridley not's playable. Granted, I'm still pissed that SMRPG isn't even represented by a measley sticker but I'm still going to get the game none-the-less; it's just that I now realize that Brawl has a lot of the same problems that Melee did and it has even added some more to the mix.

fluffy

Smash Champion
I don't know who NyaseNya is but what did he predict? Is there a thread that shows what he listed?

Black/Light

Smash Master
He's mad that Ridley not's playable. Granted, I'm still pissed that SMRPG isn't even represented by a measley sticker but I'm still going to get the game none-the-less; it's just that I now realize that Brawl has a lot of the same problems that Melee did and it has even added some more to the mix.
Unless "Brawl doesn't have the character of my choice" is a problem than I don't see how it's got the same problems as melee. Clones are gone (Toon Link being the closest thing to a clone we have but even he is said to be different to some level), we got a crap load of new gameplay features like gliding/ crawling/ wall clinging and we got a good amount of characters with a pretty tight roster. Only thing I diss-like is the lack of new females but Zero could be called new. . .to some level.

Just because you over hyped that doll and his game's reason for rep doesn't mean it has anymore problems than Melee if thats part of your reasoning.

And Fluffy, here http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=5879 you can find here leaks in her past post.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
The only reason NyaseNya got flamed to death was because she/he was predicting a disappointing roster. Everyone on this board wanted at least 40 characters and no more clones.

I personally didn't flame any of them. I really dislike how people will flame people they don't even know.

The brawl roster isn't so bad. Fanboys and girls will complain and someone is usually getting flamed because of it. usually the person who reveals the info.

So NyaseNya, Markman and Reno I apologize for doubting your info and thank you for the info. Now I just hope this Downloadable Character rumor pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom