• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NW South Carolina Weeklies! List of Known Good SC Smashers!

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I was hoping people be mature about this. Despite the fact that I say this is a "working list" and "unofficial" some will still throw a fit because they have disagreements. If you disagree with this list at some points and let it upset you then you need to chill out.

So let me state why the list came out to be what it is.

1. It's based on all past matches. It's very outdated. Anyone could of gotten better or worst.
  2. It doesn't factor in overall player outcomes against different players. Player A may perform poorly against Player B, but Player A does better against many other smashers than Player B.

TRC, you are a good smasher. I'm not sure what the meaning of the purpose of your removal from the list.

The object of this "list" is to get an idea of who are the "good" SC Smashers and an attempt to put them in order. Since there are a few people who ***** about the order I will create a list of known good players in ALPHABETICAL ORDER NOT BY RANKINGS and their top 2 characters to my knowledge. Correct me if I need to fix something.

If we ever get together then we'll set up some way to determine rankings.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone was *****ing about their placing, he just said he wanted to be removed because he was quitting.

Even if he said he disagreed with the list, it isn't *****ing.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Does anyone honestly give a flying f.uck about power rankings? I mean really?

but like Yay said I just want to get off smash I have wayyyy too many important things in my life, smash just has to stop for me. so no more tourneys, no more travel, still chill with Yay and the boys but that's all.

Yay I owe you 1 McRib

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i will be at the command post in greenville SC tomorrow.. i think they have a cube there... so show up if you want to play me or waters

edit: i'll be playing in a magic tournament.. so i'll have to play you in between rounds

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
If Fumi were black he'd be Yoshido.
see what you have to realize is Yoshido is actually Fumi. yeah he travels to Japan and beats the hell out of people with his Yoshi, then comes home and doesn't say anything. maybe it's a subconcious thing like a split personality takes over. How do I know this? well duh I'm Bombsoldier
and John is Aniki
and my mom is Masashi

okay I'm gonna stop there with the lame *** jokes and ****

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
SC is better at smash than they were.. or maybe i'm just that bad now

but SC still sucks at magic... waters FTW

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Munkey I didn't even know you were alive. I remember going to MPJ and like I was asking where you were and nobody knew.

in the words of Slippy Toad "I was worried for a moment!"

lol @ me still posting >_<

edit : SC sucks at a lot more than magic. like public schools. and people. we just have ****ty people. god I have to get out of here. f/uck.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Munkey,

SC aren't that bad, are they!

But in truth you quit the smash scene for a while so you're out of practice. I would of love to play you at your prime...

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Hey SC, my time to head back to the south is approaching fast and I want to get these possible weeklies that I might run at my house in check. I've been thinking that every Friday or Saturday starting from Dec 21 to Jan 7 or 12 (all depends when i go back to school).

Anyways my basement is a decent size I just need some heads to bring some setups. I think I can have around 4ish running just from me but 6 or 7 would be nice all depending on who we can get to attend. Only thing is don't be expecting food but around where I live there is a lot of options available. If there is enough of a turn out of people maybe I can run a smaller sized tournament, but don't get your hopes up because I have never done that stuff before.

SK47

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Um wtf

Pac if you go to Scha's thing I am so ****ing coming. just to see you. and how cool you are.

something SO ****ing good just happened to me today that I might not quit smash cause of how happy I am.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
see what you have to realize is Yoshido is actually Fumi. yeah he travels to Japan and beats the hell out of people with his Yoshi, then comes home and doesn't say anything. maybe it's a subconcious thing like a split personality takes over. How do I know this? well duh I'm Bombsoldier
and John is Aniki
and my mom is Masashi

okay I'm gonna stop there with the lame *** jokes and ****
lol yall are wild. that was too funny. lol the black fumi. I hope week meet up again. that ride was too fun scha

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
Hahahahaha. Poor Impact. He had to take down the numbers by the names because of people complaining.

Little word on the tourney coming up. Apparently the entirety of Clemson's administrative division is too busy searching for their feet to reply to emails I send them, so I'll have to go there in person to get an answer for my questions...

As soon as i get some more free time, I'm going to go there and get me some learning about reserving the rooms. Till then, plan for Jan 19.

TRC! You aren't not never prohibited from coming. We have to determine who the real mewtwo player of SC is...

Take care!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Hahahahaha. Poor Impact. He had to take down the numbers by the names because of people complaining.

Little word on the tourney coming up. Apparently the entirety of Clemson's administrative division is too busy searching for their feet to reply to emails I send them, so I'll have to go there in person to get an answer for my questions...

As soon as i get some more free time, I'm going to go there and get me some learning about reserving the rooms. Till then, plan for Jan 19.

TRC! You aren't not never prohibited from coming. We have to determine who the real mewtwo player of SC is...

Take care!

First off Dan, you're the M2 main I just play him for fun, aka you are the M2 of SC. There.

Ummm about complaining? I just wanted to be off the list cause I'm friggen sick of the South Carolina so called community. We're fcking retarted. Last like two years I was almost the only driving SC smasher. Ever. I mean what the f.uck. I can't keep going to Georgia/NC for tourneys and taking people and getting no gas money. Yeah life sucks a fatty.

Only people I get to play regularly are a Samus and Yoshi main. I hate Samus more than anything else in the game. Especially his Samus. I would rather eat piles of dog **** then play Samus matches. Then Yoshido doesn't play too often anyway, anymore.

Now I really will complain. Since everyone decides I am a fckng **** all of a sudden, here I go. Impact I don't think you're qualified to do SC power rankings at all. I mean where were you for like a year? all of a sudden you made rankings with Spinjump real high, yeah uhhh where has he been anyway? Sorry but me and Yay had the biggest laugh about it when this topic first came to be. If anyone is fit to do this it's me or Yay, cause we pretty much LEAD this so called community. Then there's Scha who was a big help and also gets no real recognition. I mean I'm not trying to be a hateful person, it's just me and Yay wanted to make power rankings like two years back, but there was obviously no reason since SC sucked donkey ballz and now look, Melee is almost over, and NOW we want to make rankings? laugh out loud...

I am tired of putting so much into something that is basically hopeless that is why I quit. I wish I were able to move to GA cause man SC sucks at everything. we suck at public schools, being nice, and of course smash. There's simply not enough COMPETENT players to keep up a community or even hold tournaments. Nobody cares! Maybe for Brawl that could change but we would have to WORK OUR ***** OFF AND FIND PEOPLE QUICK while the game is popular. But now it's certainly a case of too little too late.

Now let me get my last complaint out of the way. This is about Power Rankings and SC ****. I worked my fcking azz off to become what I would say a **** good smasher I got praise from a lot of people. I worked really hard to achieve some goals. Here's one. Beating GAWes. Ever since he ***** the **** out of me at some tourney back in the day I wanted to at least beat him once and I did finally, god willing, a couple times and I was happy. I may not win any tournaments but I did achieve my goal. In my humble *** opinion I am the best SC Smasher and I will money match anyone who says otherwise, fyuckers I will go up to 100 dollars on this **** if you want. Only two people who should even be considered for one besides me are Yay and John/Boxr/whatever ****ing game tags he has. And I'm so modest. so fricken modest. I keep saying how much I suck at this game (just like Yay) yet we honestly are leagues above almost every other SC smasher there is. What the *** is up with that, huh?

So there's my gawd d@mn ***** azz complaining like you kept claiming I was doing. As of now I consider myself NOT part of SC smash. That's why I want off the list. But since that's viewed as a **** "complaint" I had to do this. Have fun.

So *** South Carolina. I'm done. peace out. (no hate btw, much love)

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
First off Dan, you're the M2 main I just play him for fun, aka you are the M2 of SC. There.

Ummm about complaining? I just wanted to be off the list cause I'm friggen sick of the South Carolina so called community. We're fcking retarted. Last like two years I was almost the only driving SC smasher. Ever. I mean what the f.uck. I can't keep going to Georgia/NC for tourneys and taking people and getting no gas money. Yeah life sucks a fatty.

Only people I get to play regularly are a Samus and Yoshi main. I hate Samus more than anything else in the game. Especially his Samus. I would rather eat piles of dog **** then play Samus matches. Then Yoshido doesn't play too often anyway, anymore.

Now I really will complain. Since everyone decides I am a fckng **** all of a sudden, here I go. Impact I don't think you're qualified to do SC power rankings at all. I mean where were you for like a year? all of a sudden you made rankings with Spinjump real high, yeah uhhh where has he been anyway? Sorry but me and Yay had the biggest laugh about it when this topic first came to be. If anyone is fit to do this it's me or Yay, cause we pretty much LEAD this so called community. Then there's Scha who was a big help and also gets no real recognition. I mean I'm not trying to be a hateful person, it's just me and Yay wanted to make power rankings like two years back, but there was obviously no reason since SC sucked donkey ballz and now look, Melee is almost over, and NOW we want to make rankings? laugh out loud...

I am tired of putting so much into something that is basically hopeless that is why I quit. I wish I were able to move to GA cause man SC sucks at everything. we suck at public schools, being nice, and of course smash. There's simply not enough COMPETENT players to keep up a community or even hold tournaments. Nobody cares! Maybe for Brawl that could change but we would have to WORK OUR ***** OFF AND FIND PEOPLE QUICK while the game is popular. But now it's certainly a case of too little too late.

Now let me get my last complaint out of the way. This is about Power Rankings and SC ****. I worked my fcking azz off to become what I would say a **** good smasher I got praise from a lot of people. I worked really hard to achieve some goals. Here's one. Beating GAWes. Ever since he ***** the **** out of me at some tourney back in the day I wanted to at least beat him once and I did finally, god willing, a couple times and I was happy. I may not win any tournaments but I did achieve my goal. In my humble *** opinion I am the best SC Smasher and I will money match anyone who says otherwise, fyuckers I will go up to 100 dollars on this **** if you want. Only two people who should even be considered for one besides me are Yay and John/Boxr/whatever ****ing game tags he has. And I'm so modest. so fricken modest. I keep saying how much I suck at this game (just like Yay) yet we honestly are leagues above almost every other SC smasher there is. What the *** is up with that, huh?

So there's my gawd d@mn ***** azz complaining like you kept claiming I was doing. As of now I consider myself NOT part of SC smash. That's why I want off the list. But since that's viewed as a **** "complaint" I had to do this. Have fun.

So *** South Carolina. I'm done. peace out. (no hate btw, much love)

O_o

Wow TRC, that was REALLY DEEP!

Umm.........TRC FTW!!!!!!!

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
lol true. sigh... i guess it is over. O well.
Negative on anything being over man gotta keep that chin up. Just because Austin quit does not mean that the possibilities of SC having a semi decent smash scene goes out the window. This just means that we gotta keep buckin up and get out of scrubdom so we don't lose any other amazing players. Plus I still need to work on my doc vs yoshi match up :)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Negative on anything being over man gotta keep that chin up. Just because Austin quit does not mean that the possibilities of SC having a semi decent smash scene goes out the window. This just means that we gotta keep buckin up and get out of scrubdom so we don't lose any other amazing players. Plus I still need to work on my doc vs yoshi match up :)
lol i guess yall r. right. thanks i needed that. Lol maybe even one day win back the crew. Even though I did horrible at the crew battle, and my controller broke that night. That was one of the funnest most intense smash experinces. Just seein everyone come out. Then out of no where up smash. silence............ OMG HE DIED FROME THAT. lol. TRC for the win. But yeah. Im gonna try and focus on the positive things from now on.

Top Bottom