• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NW South Carolina Weeklies! List of Known Good SC Smashers!

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Who's calling who what? What's with the hostility?

Well, I tried to be nice. But I guess people missed the point of my topic despite my explanations. The list "objective" has even changed to even clarify what this list attempts to do.

1. List good known smashers in SC. Even in the beginning I stated that the rankings are unofficial and outdated. There was an attempt to put people in order. But I guess that was a mistake since people only glare at the numbers and the names that is beside it. That's why I just decided to list competitive SC Smashers.

2. Moving onto Brawl, this list will give smashers who are the competitive smashers of SC. Chances are that the people who are seriously competitive in Melee and are good will be seriously competitive in Brawl.

You don't think I'm qualified to make this list? Only you and Yay are qualified? Well that's fine. I'm trying and if you think my position automatically makes the list flawed and I shouldn't even bother due to the timing. Opinion is opinion. I listed my reasons for this list so you can agree with it or not, it's your choice. My list is flawed? Of course it is (or rather was) and I stated that.

Don't be mistaken about the real reasons for "my list." I'll be direct. I'm trying to filter out all the crappy smashers.

Don't get me wrong about you guys. I've seen Yay making a list of SC Smashers and I've tried to use the list and I've seen some of you guys using that list as well. Though a good idea, a majority of those people are casual gamers who think their great. Everyone I found on that list would blow me off on the day of the set date to meet.

TRC, I understand your opinions about SC. I've lived in other states before and ended up in SC and notice the disadvantages. Diversity and close-interest communities are lacking. That does mean there can't be one. We would just be small. The representation of a state smashers should be about helping categorize them. However, it seems to be more about what state is better and put down the "weak."

TRC, as you wish I will take you off the list (later) if you don't wish to "represent" SC. Again, this list is to help identify the good smashers in SC. If you believe that this list does indeed shows the good smashers in SC then I'd hope you will state that you don't mind being on the list. Other than that, smasher to smasher, I still has respect for you.

Top Bottom