• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NW South Carolina Weeklies! List of Known Good SC Smashers!

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
yo, i wanna see if i could play wit some more SC smashers...im just getting back into smash after almost a year break, but I can tell you that I'm kinda even with BOXR since we just played yesterday...i was a little rusty but hopefully i'll get back up to par soon and see how i fair against others...rematch Yoshido? its been awhile...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yo is that you Butch? I am up for playing some too. I'm sure I can come along with John sometime or something hoho

btw guys make sure you enjoy Melee cause I played Brawl at E for All and... I dunno. just, enjoy Melee while it lasts. I'm in no hurry for Brawl to come out now.

also my intey-net has been out but Byron I haven't forgotten about our little fun soon, me and JohnnyBOXR are trying to figure out when we can head to Gaffney. I'll get back to you when I can.

FirstTigerHobbes

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm FirstTigerHobbes from the TigerLAN forums also. I live in Greenville, but I just graduated from Clemson, so I've still got some friends there. I'd be up for long smash sessions. Or tournaments or whatever. I'm going to TigerLAN this weekend in Clemson. The drive's really easy. Keep me posted!

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
is that u dan? well hey, im up for some smash whenever this weekend as long as im not working...i need to practice bad and get back to my level

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
FirstTigerHobbes

This is Khai from Tiger Lan forums. Once in a while we Clemson peeps may go up to Greer (close to Greenville) to play Kidd and Juicebox. You are welcome to join us. We'll talk more when we meet.

psykoweezl

Daniel the Mewtwo player is Dan2. FirstTigerHobbes mains Kirby I believe.

List update. There are a lot of questions of who belongs where. Because of the uncertainty of who belongs where, I will update people in categories. TRC, I have some different opinions on who belongs where on the list... Kidd is better than I was orginally told. I assume is has gotten better as well when your friends got better. A solid place in the list will be established later.

Remember, this is not an official list, but it will help show who is who in the SC Smash Community.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Now I am getting mad excited to come back to SC for winter break, and also look at kidd (holymarf) rockin up them power rankings. I still say yoshido is vastly underrated in the power rankings along with John. I'll hit up the Columbia guys when I return in December. Also sad to hear that you didn't enjoy your time with brawl Austin we can only hope that the demo does not spell doom for the actual game.

Mad love SC
SK47

FirstTigerHobbes

Smash Rookie
Oh wow. Cool. So many SC smashers. xD

btw.
Are any of you going to SmashCatalysm?
Are you the same Laijin from AWA13? I think I played (and lost) to you in the teams smash tourney. I think you played as Jigglypuff and your partner, Reflex(?) played as that blue and green Bowser. That was a rough match.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
LOL, you spelled Yoshido's name wrong. XD

Anyway, I got lots of practicing to do. I main Marth, but I'm thinking about using Fox as my second.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
me and John are gonna play Byron soon so we can give you some feedback about that. This list, still in my opinion, is un-necessary, but whatever.

Yay aside, I =know= I can beat everyone else in the state. Feel free to prove me wrong. I'm not trying to be an *** or anything, but most of the time I feel I don't get my due. And really, I don't care. I don't even know why I'm posting. I guess cause I fuggin love smash bros.

====
the "booth babes" at E for All were the worst thing I've ever seen. those whores called Link ZELDA and said Samus was a guy. they didn't know **** about games and Nintendo basically tried to sell sex with their games, aka, Nintendo can go *** themselves for all I care.
===

so that's why I'm angry, I guess. I see my time as a video gamer is coming to a close, so with Brawl I may not even try to be competitive, cause in my opinion, the game is NOT for tournaments. But we'll see. Who knows.

As for Melee... Kidd I heard you've been breaking heads... I can't wait to play you again, man.

PS I think John is getting better than me.

much love,
TRC

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
We should play sometime, psykoweezl.

Also, thanks guys. The main reason I'm doing better in smash is because I'm playing better people, such as Khai, Dan2 and company.

TRC, just so you know, I think that if I wanted anyone to rep this state, it would be you. I'm glad you're top =). Being the competitive game smash is though, I'm going to have to try and see if I can do better against you next time we play

Scha needs to come back to SC soon

SSBM is hawt

(HOLYMARTH DASH DANCE)

Khai's Link is too nice

Dan2 Beasts fastfallers 0_0

Laijin

Smash Hero
Are you the same Laijin from AWA13? I think I played (and lost) to you in the teams smash tourney. I think you played as Jigglypuff and your partner, Reflex(?) played as that blue and green Bowser. That was a rough match.
I never play Jigglypuff. I probably played Zelda or Young Link.
But Reflex was my partner at that tournament.
We got 2nd :)

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Okay TRC, I should have my money right for the MM next saturday and Everlasting Yay, looks like I have to defeat you as well so I can move up to the top of the list.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I don't really know how you got so cocky but I doubt you'll beat RC. I mean, highly doubt. But if somehow you break the laws of the world and pull that off, you have to go through me. And...yeah.

Hahahahah.

I'm everlasting yay. That **** won't happen.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yoshido me and John are going to Gaffney Saturday to play Byron if you want to come please gimme some cash-gas-money but you're more than welcome to come along.

PS we haven't played in a long time Terrence. I hate smash pretty much spend all my time playing Metal Gear haha but we should play anyway

EDIT : I love EverlastingYay XDDDD

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I'm so lovable. Everyone loves a good yay.

But Yay doesn't like when people are cocky for no reason. Especially when they've never done anything worth bragging about. Yay doesn't like this, and yay will go out of his way to crack insults at you.

But Yay loves TRC and all of the Columbianinasinanias.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Holy crap yayuhz you better watch out or else I am coming for you, your family, your dogs, and your cookies. Nothing will be safe when I come around in your hood to take your pride away.
BTW when I get back to SC I might have to make a plan to come visit you.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
I'm so lovable. Everyone loves a good yay.

But Yay doesn't like when people are cocky for no reason. Especially when they've never done anything worth bragging about. Yay doesn't like this, and yay will go out of his way to crack insults at you.

But Yay loves TRC and all of the Columbianinasinanias.

Were you aiming that at me Yay?:laugh:

I decided to give this Smash Tournament/Competitive thing a shot. I didn't know ya'll play for money. That's whats good though, since I don't start college til like January-ish. I didn't even know there were tournaments in SC period. :confused:

I heard about this site in like 2005, and found out about tournaments but I didn't have a vehicle to make it to these events.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Actually Byron there really aren't SC tournaments. There was one last year... but... I'm not sure anyone has a good taste in their mouth from that one haha.

We don't always play for money lol only when someone talks big or we feel like it

BY THE WAY YAY, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A MCRIB MONEY MATCH NYAKKKAAAA

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Awww... No one likes the tournament I did last year? Give me a break?! It was my first time and I was inexperienced!

Anyways, Dan2 is thinking about running a tournament in Clemson before this year ends. This time around we are trying to get an auditorium on campus so it will be very spacious. Check out it out and post some suggestions. The link to the thread is below the the tournament ideas starts on page 8.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71489&page=8

SC Smashers getting together in Gaffney, SC? That's only an hour away from Clemson, SC! What does it start? Where is it? I can definately get there around 8 PM maybe earlier if need be, but I need a definate time frame.

Wait a minute... I was not invited... I might be able to get a one or two to come along for some smashing IF WE ARE INVITED!

We can definately improved upon the list if SC Smashers get together.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
MCRIB MATCH HOLY **** THAT'S PRETTY SERlOUS.

I'M TAKING YOUR MCRIB DUDE, SERIOUS.

And Byron, I don't like when people trash talk. Especially when they A: have nothing to back it up with, or B: are serious, but don't know the guys they're talking trash TO.

I only trash talk when I'm joking around (See: mcrib match), but it's all in good fun. I don't think I've ever started serious trash talk about smash in my entire life, because it's supposed to be played for fun.

There's a difference between confidence and being cocky.

Also, McRib is mine *****.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
MCRIB MATCH HOLY **** THAT'S PRETTY SERlOUS.

I'M TAKING YOUR MCRIB DUDE, SERIOUS.

And Byron, I don't like when people trash talk. Especially when they A: have nothing to back it up with, or B: are serious, but don't know the guys they're talking trash TO.

I only trash talk when I'm joking around (See: mcrib match), but it's all in good fun. I don't think I've ever started serious trash talk about smash in my entire life, because it's supposed to be played for fun.

There's a difference between confidence and being cocky.

Also, McRib is mine *****.

lol, to be honest I really don't mean the things I say unless its a life or death situation. lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Uh, Impact, it's up to Byron cause it's his place we're going to. I can't invite you myself cause I will be a guest.

Gonna have funnnn in the sunnnn

man what am I saying F the sun let's play smash indoors nyakkaaaa

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Sorry ImpactAR, I can only have up to three people in my room. Well, then again...........

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Off-Topic: Hey guys I just saw gameplay videos of you guys such as Yoshido, Yay, and TRC even though they're old. I must say that Yay had my heart racing in a way. Yoshido is the first coolest Yoshi player I've ever seen and TRC is just plain awesome.

On Topic: I've got mixed feelings about Saturday all of a sudden. :-(

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Okay, guys. The list has been edited due to some disgreements and all. Mostly from the lower half of the list. It's probably the hardest to determine because it seems that the best from each crew has already established the standings for themselves on the list, which is outdated, I know, and the other members of the crew have not. So this will be the list until we get a official ranking. Once again, this is NOT an official list!

I've developed a table to help showcase the best

Byron X,

No room for more than 3... Errr? I'm not going to ask. LOL.

Kidd has room in Greenville, SC, hold more than "3" smashers. You should be under an hour from there and my friends and I are under an hour and a half. If we plan a get together and if he's up for it would you like to come prove yourself?

If you want to be at on the list you have to beat someone on the list consistently. It's somewhat of a good thing that you saw some videos and have some doubts. Of course, I'm not sure what you where expecting... Afterall, the people on the list spans out in SC and we all play many other SSBM players which most turned out to be n00bs with a big mouth.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
I've got bad news TRC, we won't get to play on Saturday because of something really important that mom is doing. (Yeah, I live with my mom at the moment lol) I'll have to reschedule it on some other day, and I really don't have no space for smash sessions. That'll change in the next 2 or 3 months when I get my apartment.

(I promise this isn't some noob excuse lol)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Impact I'm gonna ask you to please remove me from this list.

I quit smash, probably for good cause I didn't like Brawl too much from the demo. Maybe back for Brawl. Maybe not.

But I disagree with this thread and power rankings so I just want to be completely unlisted. I hate this game. I hate practice, not practicing, no competition, no tournaments, sorry SC but I can't do it, peace out.

Top Bottom