• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Orga is top tier I thought
I main Gigan anyway. RAA_A_A_A_A__A_PE gan I should say
and then I'll be like "wtf godzilla get out of my house" and he'll be all "lolcombos combos combos"!
True story
Sorry bro, G 90's counters Orga, Gigan and pretty much the rest of that 11 char cast. Out of all the fighters he's the most balanced. (It IS Godzilla after all...)

Orga is tricky I'll admit, but Gigan is just SLOW. I can **** Gigan with my two mains, Godzilla and Rodan. Angurius is cool but limited, as is King Ghidorah. Mecha-King Ghidorah and G 2000 are clones, Megalon is dangerous I'll admit, and Destroyah and Mechagodzilla are here and there. the game is awesome though. Godzilla: Unleashed was a major let down...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Falcon's Knee's atoms spin at incredibly high speeds undetectable by human eyes, generating enough electricity to create falcontricity

face it, smash is all about some kind of spin or tornado

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hell yeah beyblades. We bladebreakers are always spinning, which is why we **** so hard.

And fox's shine spins between the frame you press it and the frame it comes out. You just can't see it.

Spife

Smash Master
so how was everyones snow day?
the time for talking is over
the time for snow day is now

i started The Legend of zelda finally. And played way to much star craft. Hbu??????????? Sheik is gay btw

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I had ****ty pretzels today. They were very much not delicious.

I played Gears 2 and sat in my room all day yesterday. Totally a good use of time.

Also, since there are plenty of MA people who watch this show, Hajime no Ippo (Figthing Spirit) has a new season. There are 8 episodes so far, I think they come out on wednesdays. Get to watching.

Donut!

Smash Apprentice
I pretty much developed carpal-tunnel in my left wrist from playing Stepmania too much the past few days 8-/

Still worth it.

Spife

Smash Master
I pretty much developed the need to talk to the UMASS kids I met at MM because I need to play them -_-

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I pretty much developed the need to talk to the UMASS kids I met at MM because I need to play them -_-
Yes... the more rejection letters I get from other colleges the more I'm looking forward to playing them.... assuming I do get in.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I just want my acceptance letter to RPI. Then I don't really care what other schools I get into, since RPI is **** good and all my other schools are more difficult to get into, so it can only get better from there.

lolol college.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm researching GERM. I feel lame. I wish I could talk to him. He plays fast.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
MAN, I've been posting here since page 15!

Here you go Spife.

Name: Shadowball2
Tag: Huan
Hometown: Springfield, Ma.
Game Preference: Melee but I'm OK at Brawl...
Contact info: MSN: gaetan1986@live.com. Or you can PM me here...
Car: Yes...
Trainz:... ummm...
Melee Mains: Marth, Mewtwo, C. Falcon, Zelda/Shiek.
Brawl Mains: Marth, Ike, Bowser, Snake, Sonic... and everyone else except for Lucas... I'm not particularly good at Brawl though...

And my set-up sucks eggs...
Updated. =)

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
Good luck getting into college everyone!

I hated that whole process, but you'll be (hopefully) very happy when its over.
Don't give up hope! You'll get into where you want to go!

Spife

Smash Master
cog mooch has a lone wolf and cub avatar, I wouldn't **** with him
spife might be wrong

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I know Elen was one of them. I yelled out "Elen did you enter as something weird" and he said "yes"

Top Bottom