• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Plot Armor

Smash Rookie
I hope you guys can come. If things go well, then i should be able to hold this tournament almost on a monthly basis.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lmao yeah, I left for a while, and when I did NE smash was quite active. now I'm back and paying attention again and there's like nothing lol

MrDizzle

Smash Rookie
Smashjin said:
smashboards kinda sucks nowadays.
Is there a better alternative?

I'm new to the scene by the way, a Falco main in Southborough. I'll be here until early June.

peeup

Smash Lord
Is there anywhere in MA that hosts like weekly/bi-weekly/montly/something Brawl tournies? Or at least Smashfests open to new people?

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
You guys should get good and come to NY. We could always use more decent competition. Pls stay at home will ur still bad doe.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so, who's still playing melee around here?

edit: any local tourneys/fests in the near future?
'sup Roman?

If you are still in the area there are Melee casuals at Flaco's every now and then, and more often than not at Armageddon's. Life is the only active player though, and he only plays at tournaments that have the fighters that he actually practices.

I dropped out after dissention, and Gonzales went back into Melee retirement to body Leauge of Legends not long afterwards. I'm currently trying to learn Injustice, and posting opinions about Project M all the time lol

but yeah, PM me it you wanna get some practice in sometime, I can get some casuals arranged

Spife

Smash Master
ROMAN!!!
ROMANAOERMOASNGUADNFGHUADIUGUIADGIUROAMNROMANROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROAMN
caps

Department of

Smash Rookie
Quick! I need more people to play Smash 64 with. Or Melee, but I'm rusty at it... I go to school off the orange line(Tufts medical center stop) and live in Revere just off the 1. We play in both places every once in a while. We had a bunch of people playing Smash 64 last Friday at the school. Anyway, let me know if you want in and we'll get something set up.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I come from Bunker Hill Community College in Boston and it can be accessed through the Orange Line by Community College, although North Station being adjacent to it brings loads of connections.

I'm not sure how people exactly go about setting up times to play these games. I'll play competitive Brawl and there's so little events for this game. Wish I had more Smash buddies! >,<

Department of

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm not a huge brawl player, sorry... There's a guy at my school that plays a lot though and has made big claims in that game... I still think it's fun, I've just played it by far the least out of all of them. I go right past that stop almost every day on my way into the city so it would definitely be easy for me to get to. Do you play any Melee or 64 at all?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
It's okay. This guy sounds interesting if he knows so much about Brawl. I'm new to any competitive play, though I do love the experience. I will play Melee and P:M as I played the former as a child and briefly dabbled in the latter. What school do you go to anyways?

Department of

Smash Rookie
I go to Tufts Dental school. It's right outside the Tufts Medical stop on the orange line, so just a few stops after Community College. There's a student lounge there with tvs that we just bring consoles and play on. Yeah, I haven't really played too much competitively in any of them- just competitively with friends. I used to do a few random money matches and whatnot in Melee, but that was a long time ago. I want to start getting into the scene more though. Anyway, I'll talk to my friend and see if he'd want to play Brawl. Or I'll let you know when I bring the gamecube in to play Melee to see if you want in.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
The only time I've been into the scene was back at Massquerade in August and it was brilliant. Are you sure outsiders can come into your campus and use the lounge? Welp, tell me what your friends say and I can make time, considering I only go out to college on certain days. I also can provide console setups, if need be.

Department of

Smash Rookie
Well it would be fine if we were there and you came up. The whole building is an "open campus", so the doors to the lounge are locked, but we'd be there to let you in. Ok, I'll let you know. I'm not sure if he has a Wii up here, so I'll find that out too.

To anyone who reads this in the future and wants in on any 64, Melee, or Brawl in that area, let me know...

Top Bottom