• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You know Diepeypoo, I might be over sometime between Friday to Monday... Abel training brah

unreon

Smash Ace
OH YES. Cao is!! OMG.

OKAY. Date changed indeed. Hilariously late notice and whatnot but FINE.

I wants CAOpoo over to play with me <3333

Meet will now be on SATURDAY. Just to keep people sane. So stop yelling at me =(

Sorry for all that. Stupid of me.

BJay
CAO

confirmed thus far

PS: I know it conflicts with ACT but this is my only free day other than wednesday. Please go to ACT tournament and ditch mine if you have to =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OMG WESTERN SYDNEYYYYYY yeaaaaaa
I'm going to eat lots of bowls of pho! LOL <33333333

Mercury Adept

Smash Rookie
I'm in mate! Me and 4 others all confirmed!

Mercury Adept - Ill bring a Wii
Incroptict
Binge
Cobra
Dark Samus - He will bring a Wii

We are gonna work out some teams, but there definitely

Team = 'We'll beat you next time'

Who consists of Incroptic and Mercury Adept. (subject to change)

Cheers!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
im back and in black i wont be attending unreons meet but i will be attending the tourney and yes i dont like cao very much.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The sensible thing to do would be to report the post and let me take care of it. Taking the matter into your own hands = faux pas

I LAG

Smash Lord
I'm in mate! Me and 4 others all confirmed!

Mercury Adept - Ill bring a Wii
Incroptict
Binge
Cobra
Dark Samus - He will bring a Wii

We are gonna work out some teams, but there definitely

Team = 'We'll beat you next time'

Who consists of Incroptic and Mercury Adept. (subject to change)

Cheers!
you should enter the crew league with your friends

im back and in black i wont be attending unreons meet but i will be attending the tourney and yes i dont like cao very much.
finally i missed you turtle. money match me in mk dittos at tedeths tourney.

tedeth

Smash Master
Crews is like teams of 4 where you play 1v1s untill one crew has no stocks left.

And yeah you can play singles and doubles if you play crews of course. See the crew league page for more details.

Mercury Adept

Smash Rookie
I live in St Clair, about 5 mins away from Mt Druitt.

We dont all live in the same area, Plumpton, Green Acre, and Panania.

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
yay combo turtle is back. dont be mean to scar and mm him btw.
who do you main mercury?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
yer i <3 golden sun aswell wasted my time getting my cchars to level 99 in golden sun 1 and then they couldnt get levels in the next one

edit: and yeah scar ill mm your ****ty mk at the tourney i've been practicing hard aka jerking off lots

I LAG

Smash Lord
yer i <3 golden sun aswell wasted my time getting my cchars to level 99 in golden sun 1 and then they couldnt get levels in the next one

edit: and yeah scar ill mm your ****ty mk at the tourney i've been practicing hard aka jerking off lots
how much u want to bet? like $2 lol

Mercury Adept

Smash Rookie
yay combo turtle is back. dont be mean to scar and mm him btw.
who do you main mercury?
I main Lucas, best haircut ever. I'm a regular over at aussie-nintendo.com.

I just played melee, after not playing for years, I've gotten really bad! I need to practice, is it hard going between the two games in tourneys? With the different physics and all? I dont want to be thrown off my brawl game.

Yeah Golden sun is awesome, great games, too bad its only representation in brawl was an Assist trophy (and one song :p)

S.D

Smash Master
I'm fairly sure Brawl singles and doubles is up first so don't worry about being put off your game.

It's usually not too difficult switching between the two.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
@mercury: lucas, cool.
@I lag: dont mm, or your gonna prove to everyone just how stupid you are all over again.
@Combo Turtle: a mm with you v i lag is similar to stealing an old lady's purse.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i am going to money match turtle because i want a challenge i dont want an easy win i want to beat someone good so it will mean something when i win n i will have $2 if i win lol.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
i am going to money match turtle because i want a challenge i dont want an easy win i want to beat someone good so it will mean something when i win n i will have $2 if i win lol.
more importantly, if you lose you will lose all your savings.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
nah i got a plan if i lose i just challenge tedeth on 75m and use zelda and hope he is stupid enough to accept
tedeth isnt stupid, he will accept your mm, and then pump you.
just coz you think shaun does a good job spamming dins fire on 75m with zelda against you, doesnt mean anything.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i havent played this game in like forever that hasnt been at a tournament and i wouldnt consider myself good, if you want a challenge take on luke or something

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
tedeth isnt stupid, he will accept your mm, and then pump you.
just coz you think shaun does a good job spamming dins fire on 75m with zelda against you, doesnt mean anything.
Wasn't me, wasn't against Fake Scar. Stop posting.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i havent played this game in like forever that hasnt been at a tournament and i wouldnt consider myself good, if you want a challenge take on luke or something
turtle have you forgotten that you own? and i dont want to challenge luke because i might as well give him the money before we play.

You have a national brawl trophy therefore you are good.

Ps: let's not bring them to this tourney we got shown up last time.
see turtle you are good

he was talking about my friend shaun and he doesn't know wat happened at the meet anyway. but i will tell him now. ok that asian guy at the meet who i dont think plays brawl vsed tedeths wolf on 75m with zelda n was winning until tedeth came back and got the stocks and the damage even n then time ran out n then it was sudden death n tedeth lost. Defiled upload the video on youtube its funny.

I'll MM you I LAG.
you can mm me if i dont lose all my money by the time i get to you.

EDIT: someone should host a meet this friday or this weekend that has brawl.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
lol sorry for any misunderstanding, i was talking about a friend of scars. ( i wasnt at the meet, i dont know you, your name, or who you main.)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, defiled is pro, I wonder if he's coming to this.
also Ilag I'll MM you and use luigi :)
man up

Top Bottom