• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

np: 1-1 End of the Beginning

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just for the hell of it, I decided to post the PokeCenter Metagame up. It's basically the tierings of everyone here. Every member is placed based on contributions, activity, and general well-knowness throughout the forums (after all, what determines Smogon Tiers is usage). This is not to make fun of everyone, I just took the time to compile it while I was bored. Feel free to make suggestions to placements, and let me know if I've missed anyone or want to be added in.

PokeCenter Tier List​

Uber (5)
Spire IV
Zook
Umbreon
Chill
Mic_128

OverUsed (8)
Writer Kupo
Firus
Annoying1359
UltiMario
Metal~Mario
Supermarth
Pink Reaper
xLeafyBug =D​

BorderLine (6)
ChiboSempai
Bowser King
Mood4Food
Roacherman
Sir Bedevere
Mewter​

UnderUsed (12)
Megalomaniac
Gates
FlyinFilipino
WouW
Silent Verse
Charmander1065
A_man159
Spired Moth
TheAceLucario
Player-4
Kirbyraeg
CRASHiC

NeverUsed (12)
IC3R
Lord Bowser
UberMario
FAILchion-
Running Riot
Victra
CeaseTick
Moozle
Riddle
Night-san
JOE!

Not Fully hEre (9)
Jigglypuff8
zrky
Choknater
Wii4Mii 99
ss118
0rly
NJzFinest
XACE-K
JesiahTEG
Wrath of Koarin​

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Holy hell, I'm the Scizor of the Pokecenter? How did that happen?! I don't even use the guy. D:

/irony

Oh wait. Tery, you didn't post yourself on the list. I'd say you're either the Garchomp of the Pokecenter or the Scizor of the Pokecenter. Garchomp meaning you'd almost be like Suspect tier for how much more you do for us than anyone else, and because I know you think Scizor is gay. ;)

And I'd personally put Player-4 somewhere in either UU or BL, considering he posts either as much as them or has about the same amount of depth in his posting as they tend to.

EDIT: Ninja'd on that part a bit. Dang. :(

I'm assuming NU is kind of like the 'retired' tier in a sense? I'd say Mow goes there, considering he's super banned, but I guess you can keep him where he's at. He's been around and done quite a bit in the past, after all.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Shouldn't Umbreon be UBER or NU cuz of his legacy/retiredness respectively?

There should be Little Cup-type deal for specifically spriters.

Firus is also missing.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Holy hell, I'm the Scizor of the Pokecenter? How did that happen?! I don't even use the guy. D:
Each individual tier is not ranked so consider it as only a listing off all the members in said tier. Of course the respective tiering follows per usual (Ubers -> OU -> BL etc.).

The NU Tier is full of the retired members, but not all of them are (like Cease Tick for example).

I don't think I should be on there.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Aha! Well then the tiering makes more sense to me now.

There's no way this is an accurate tier list if Terywj isn't on there. No way at all.

Mewter is also missing. Anndddd...I don't think you're too concerned with the NU tier, but for accuracy's sake I'll mention NJzFinest and 0Rly as two that I remember from when I started coming here. I'll try to think of more that you don't have, but for the time being that's all I can remember.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
More people to add.

Why have 3 people insisted that I be Uber?

In our sense: Uber: Mod+contributor. Zook and Spire fit those qualities perfectly.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Tery should be suspect because he has no counters with a set of Swords Dance / Outrage / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Dragon Claw / Fire Fang / Aqua Tail, a Yache Berry, Choice Scarf, and Choice Band, a sandstorm brewing, and with Stealth Rocks, two layers of Toxic Spikes, and three layers of Spikes on the opponent's side.

/reference

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Tery should be suspect because he has no counters with a set of Swords Dance / Outrage / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Dragon Claw / Fire Fang / Aqua Tail, a Yache Berry, Choice Scarf, and Choice Band, a sandstorm brewing, and with Stealth Rocks, two layers of Toxic Spikes, and three layers of Spikes on the opponent's side.

/reference
You forgot Life Orb and Leftovers, and your EVs aren't optimal.

I advise an EV spread of 252 HP/252 Atk/252 Def/252 SpAtk/252 SpDef/252 Spe. It gives you just what you need to get the job done.

Fire Blast probably wouldn't hurt either.

/gotthereference

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Swords Dance / Outrage / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Dragon Claw / Fire Fang / Aqua Tail

That is not quite accurate for my moveset. It's more like:

Swords Dance / Extremespeed / Mach Punch / Fake Out / Bullet Punch / Aqua Jet / Dragon Claw

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Roacherman, remember that BL doesn't mean you're average, just think of Smogon. Ambipom is an amazing Pokemon, but it just doesn't cut the usage needed to become OU.

But of course this Tiering will change with time. :)

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Uh oh, I better act fast

*uses mind control on Tery to make him go higher in the tiers*

I'm just saying, since BL is right smack in the middle, I thought I'd poke fun at that XD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So I guess I'm Ludicolo since he's only good in one type of team (Rain Dance) and I only post in one forum (Rating Room).

If not, I wanna be Poliwrath. Why? Cause he's cool.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord

/reference
I got it, but Tery definitely isn't Garchomp.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm surprised I'm even up there, even if I'm just the Armaldo of the PokeCenter lol.
Well you've posted (even if barely) so it counts! :)

Yanmega? Cool.

A thread that rates users though... :\
Well I was bored, and I specifically stated in the OP this isn't meant for bashing out people.
There's no one to bash out at anyways and I (and Spire+Zook as well) would not tolerate that. If any of that happens I'll ask for this to be closed.

-Terywj

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Well I was bored, and I specifically stated in the OP this isn't meant for bashing out people.
There's no one to bash out at anyways and I (and Spire+Zook as well) would not tolerate that. If any of that happens I'll ask for this to be closed.

-Terywj
The Poke Center is full on Friendship!!!!

Just like the anime!

:):):):):):):):):):):)

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Dang, am I that forgettable that I didn't even get on the list? I guess I don't post much, but I think I still contributed enough that would at least get me onto the list. :ohwell:

Top Bottom