• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that Lucky and Zeal died, I guess darkNES is the new sonic pro.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
You should see DarkNES's sonic vids. I would say hes one of the best sonic users ive played against. The way DarkNES plays with sonic makes him look like hes a high tier.

Boxob

Smash Champion
No. Darknes is good, but when did Zeal or Lucky die?

Edit: LOL I'm a journeyman. COME JOURNEY WITH ME. That'll be the name of the next really gay Sonic song.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
God, I wish I had a video camera and could upload crap onto YouTube. You guys wanna go or what? None of you have even added my code yet. I keep checking, but...

Spin Dashie

Smash Cadet
I saw Darknes' vids and honestly I dont really see anything special. Now dont get me wrong, he is a good Sonic player, and im not bashing him, im just saying everyone seems to be somewhat good with Sonic at the moment.

( Im planning on getting my lan adapter on my next paycheck :ohwell: )

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
excuse me. memphishains has a pretty good sonic. memphischains knows it. memphischains doesn't claim to be the best but memphischains knows when someone can play a character.

lol

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
my sonic is like butter. stutter stepping all those smash attacks and neutral A short hops and ooh theres this move where you get this spring to appear and it sends you FLYing strait up! not sure how I did it, but I'm so close to getting it down. I rock you all, but don't have a video up! you'll see!

LuCKy

Smash Master
i can shine bair........all the time with fox on melee

dam i'm good

lol but yea i'm alive again

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i personally challenge every sonic in the world to a $5 MM lol

i need to get my sonic vids online... (any u find of me now online are old from b4 the game came out)

SonicTHP

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicTHP
3DS FC
4897-6845-2284
One could also forgo the use of mentors and simply play Sonic extensively against numerous opponents.

Top Bottom