• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November 30th YAY OMNI IS BETTER! Tourney - Auburn Hills, MI

JCav

Smash Lord
Terf and I are for sure going if there are doubles, and we can bring a Wii.
theres no doubles

and when did i say that g&w was the best character in the game?

update:jkbuk played me like 3 times and ive lost them all with wolf...

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Terf and I are for sure going if there are doubles, and we can bring a Wii.
doubles aren't for sure. We need TVs. If we can get this thing running and enough TVs, we can do doubles. But we only have 2 tvs right now, and at that rate, theres no way.

If we can get 6 TVs, then doubles should be good.

NOTICE: If we do get 6 tvs, and doubles is good, doubles will begin when NoJ gets there, no exceptions. Hes not even gunna be there til 4 at earliest.

Keep checkin for updates.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I have some TV options, though one is an LCD, one doesn't have any RWY ports, and the last one is small. I can bring any that won't be a problem.

Edit - And I am bringing one completely usable TV.

Also, could some one bring an extra GameCube controller I could use for the day?

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
i'll have jcav bring his spares.

lcd... jcav has wii cords for that. Bring the small one too, just in case.

actually, i think i got cords for tvs that doesn't have RWY too, bring all of em just in case.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
No doubles? Blaaaaaah. I thought only 15 people-ish were going? Three TVs should be enough for doubles with so few people...?

OK enough whining from me. See you guys tomorrow!

JCav

Smash Lord
1st JKUBUK g&w lucario mk
2nd Omni wolf ics snake mk
3rd Dogma marth
4th JCav wolf

forgot the rest...

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
1st JKUBUK g&w lucario mk
2nd Omni wolf ics snake mk
3rd Dogma marth
4th JCav wolf

forgot the rest...
yeah that. i totally forgot to tell my friend to save the brackets. Sorry =[

Brawlbro lost to Jcav the round before he lost, so that puts him... at 5th? Diddy all the way i'm pretty sure

JKBUK - worst TO ever :ohwell:

shoutouts:
Kevin - sorry i didn't get a chance to play you, i wanted to. Thanks very much for the tvs, that sped things along very nicely.

Toph and Terf - Thanks for comin out guys. I'm sorry we didn't get around to doubles, one day i'll see if we can venue fee it all day for 5 a person. Doubles will go on then.

Omni-
russel russel russel. Whens the last time i HAVENT played you? honestly. Making me go MK. Don't take any johns i said personally. We were both screaming johns/things incoherently those last matches. Making me go MK = :mad: not much else i can do when snake is around. Its ALMOST (before JCAV rips my throat out) like staying wolf on dedede. it just doesn't work like that. We wreck **** on a team.

Omni and JKBUK for God John Tier

BrawlBro - BROH - Mark - Good diddy today. Too bad we didn't face up today. Thanks for the ride today, and pickin up my gf. Hope you got home alive.

Jcav -
WOOF 4 GOD TIER
nah seriously, quit losing to johnny. Stupid 0-death of randomness, i'm not even sure if it happened. I think the game just threw wolf off the stage, like "WTF QUIT PLAYING SUCH A BAD CHARACTER."
We're getting better.

Dogma - even though you won't read this, james will to you over the phone. Good **** today, beating james.
Your marth has t3h chaingrabs.
Even beating Omni's MK. You might've won if you weren't DUMB and forgot to bad Luigi's Mansion. Come to tourneys more so you can knock james out of the way for me.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT: To the man in the ****ty stool with the laptop. Tyler. NRVNA. If you didn't have a life ahead of you i'd tell you to get good at this game.

PS was it? - Good kirby. If i didn't play viper so much i may not have beaten you.

Ann Arbor people - **** you guys. No not really. I actually got to win money today :chuckle: And i got that snake practice i wanted anyways =/

JCav

Smash Lord
Its ALMOST like staying wolf on dedede. it just doesn't work like that.
no its not. not at all shut up.

my shoutout goes to you for saying wolf vs g&w is in wolfs favor and you win vs me and omni to some stupid ledge stuff for wolf

what?

you beat me no johns about it g&w>wolf

shut up.

it is.

my shoutouts

omni-uhh idk. ur better than me?
jkbuk- sorry if i hurt ur feelings, i still love you <3 you didnt TO **** though
aa- ggs
that guy who played pit and marth?- you were pretty good man, ggs
BrawlBro- always a good time. that battlefield diddy man
tofutoph- both you guys lot of fun good stuff from both of you

anything else?

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs? CAPTAIN FALCON!

But for real:
Jcav - A good guy, and a good wolf.
Omni - Haha
JKBUK - Didn't get to play you in the tourney but good friendlies...fear Ness : )
Diddy kong master man - Super intense friendlies and I learned a lot about how to play Diddy's! So thanks.
Dogma - Nice marth bro, sorry I was dumping around and didn't get a chance to play you again!

Terf - Herpes

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
jkbuk- i know theres a lot of stuff going on about matchups and nonsense but you won so who cares? nice job taking it down small tourney or not, did you even lose one set? Your just lucky you didnt play my diddy:psycho:

jcav- ya i shouldnt have sd'd lol but it happens, it even happened to you right after lol. ggs i always enjoy our sets man if we keep going to these things its going to turn into some epic rivalry.

omni- mansion should be banned that stage is stupid. your battlefield wolf was really good gg on that one i got shut down. your wolf is so much different than jcavs, i thought i could play some battlefield vs a wolf because i played jcavs alot but it was like playing a whole different character.

toph/terf- friendlies are always a great time with you guys. Terf never cp a diddy to fd though! Tophs captain is the real deal.

aa (i think)? guy who cp'd brinstar on me- good counterpick and gg. when that last game came down the last stock i really had to turn on the jets.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Kevin - sorry i didn't get a chance to play you, i wanted to. Thanks very much for the tvs, that sped things along very nicely.
FYI, that's me.
Also me.

First Brawl tournament for me, and I almost didn't get last place.

Following along,

Dogma - First guy I actually played, gave me some advice that I ended up not following enough. Also really helped with making me realize I needed to learn simple things I should have known before going (Like glide-tossing for ROB).

JKBUK - Would have also liked to play you, but you had actual matches to play, as opposed to me being open for friendly early on. Glad I could help with TVs though.

Jcav - Thanks for letting me use your controller. Also thanks for showing me that I suck with Kirby.

Bro - God dammit I almost beat you. I now hate Diddy. Good game though.

Toph - We played a bit of random friendly (Which you mostly won). Good times.

Terf - Same thing, but less games.

Guy who played Sonic/Falco - One of my top amount of friendly games competitors, finally got the timing for spiking Falco out of Side-B because of those. Thanks.

Others - I didn't really interact with you.

Hope I can take away some of this experience and actually win a match next time.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Omni your sarcasm hurts, can't we just be friends? : )

Unless you weren't being sarcastic, but I feel like you were.

Top Bottom