• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOVEMBER 1st BRAWL TOURNEY IN WEST BLOOMFIELD!!!!!!!!!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
all the AA people, me you jcav, some locals Dark kakashi and his brother, maybe ohio people. joels not going so 3rd and 2nd are up for grabs. i guess we'll have to watch the brackets and stupid stages work their wonders.

also i'll be johning 2x as hard for joel in his absence about gay stages.

Vayseth

Smash Master
all the AA people, me you jcav, some locals Dark kakashi and his brother, maybe ohio people. joels not going so 3rd and 2nd are up for grabs. i guess we'll have to watch the brackets and stupid stages work their wonders.

also i'll be johning 2x as hard for joel in his absence about gay stages.
LOL. You obviously haven't looked at my stage list. There's only 13 stages and you also get 1 ban each, so there's only 11 stages to chose from. No johnz.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hey here is a list of people that are coming

- Ori
- Lain
- Ham Enterprises
- Mr. Rogu
- WiiWouldLikeTwoPlay
- mastersploder28 (aib)
- SamuraiPanda
- about 10 - 12 locals
- JKBUK
- Yoshi 101
- Okiyama
- DingDing*
- Hot_Arms*
- Ankoku
- Overswarm*
- Mr. E*

schedualed to change going to give crap to Omni and Anther not Vayseth though
* = maybe

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hey here is a list of people that are coming

- Ori
- Lain
- Ham Enterprises
- Mr. Rogu
- WiiWouldLikeTwoPlay
- mastersploder28 (aib)
- SamuraiPanda
- about 10 - 12 locals
- JKBUK
- Yoshi 101
- Okiyama
- DingDing*
- Hot_Arms*
- Ankoku
- Overswarm*
- Mr. E*

schedualed to change going to give crap to Omni and Anther not Vayseth though
* = maybe
If MK isn't banned and it isn't a circuit event, OS is not attending any tournament

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You could always ban MK and then I'll do my best to come with Cincinnati people :D
ill talk with vayseth and samuraipanda but i might ban him
(there are going to be people there wh absolutley suck so i might allow MK for them only)

EDIT MK has been banned

Overswarm

is laughing at you
two things....

one: I'm honored and scared of assassination that you used my name XD

two: you might just want to maybe put that in the thread title and maybe, I dunno, make it bigger

edit: Alright, I'm considering going to this now. I'll see if anyone from Cincinnati wants to end up going, if I can get a full car I might as well.

Anyone have a place I could stay the night at, maybe have a lil smashfest before the tournament? :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Anyone have a place I could stay the night at, maybe have a lil smashfest before the tournament? :D
I can look into a place to stay but probably will be a no
ask panda he lives 5 minutes away or u could stay with NoJ if he comes

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I just have a Question? What is the big deal with MK? Is it just cuz hes hard to hit, quick attack and can usually attack right after words, a good spammer?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
After the tournament, I might be going back to my parent's house in Bloomfield Hills instead of back to my apartment in Ann Arbor (5 minutes vs 45 minutes), and I don't think my parents would like random smashers staying at their place. Plus, the 31st is Halloween, so I doubt I'll be smashing that night (unless I can't find a costume :D).

Also, banning MK is stupid.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
After the tournament, I might be going back to my parent's house in Bloomfield Hills instead of back to my apartment in Ann Arbor (5 minutes vs 45 minutes), and I don't think my parents would like random smashers staying at their place. Plus, the 31st is Halloween, so I doubt I'll be smashing that night (unless I can't find a costume :D).

Also, banning MK is stupid.
true im still debating i may take it of its just thats what OS said to do but i trust a mod more so i might as well lift the ban

But Overswarm u should still come

oh about a costume u should make a panda mask and go around getting candy that would be pretty sweet.

@ yoshi101 the name says it all :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
I can't send PMs but... if you ban metaknight, ban him outright and don't allow him in doubles instead of singles or anything. He's either totally banned or not.

By the way, do not, and I repeat, do not use Panda's and OS's names in your main post. That's just really awkward. Say something to the effect of metaknight may or may not be banned.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can't send PMs but... if you ban metaknight, ban him outright and don't allow him in doubles instead of singles or anything. He's either totally banned or not.

I believe he should be banned, and I think the scene will become better because of it.You should do it too.
maybe

10:mkbannedornot

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
im all for banning mk. and please dont give me crap the main reason im going to chiago is Naruto and naruto only, otherwise id be here.

also Mk is the dumbest character alive. and should be banned FOR GOOD

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
See I dont think MK is all that bad. The character I really think should be ban is Sonic. He is SO cheap overall, attacks, recovery, special, he just makes the game unfun! ~if thats a word o-0~

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I main in Olimar too lol. He my worst of my 3 mains, but still **** good lol. I don't really care if MK (or Sonic in my opinion) are ban. I don't see the big deal if one is or isn't ban. Glitches for characters that are REALLY unfair should be ban, but a whole character no. Italy ban MK out of their tourneys, so I guess other people will follow. I say DOWN WITH SONIC xD!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
you guys are stupid as hell, why ban bad characters? MK is the only character that has a response to EVERYTHING IN THE GAME!!!!! Next time i play any of you im planking the **** out of you, then you'll probally quit brawl. CAUSE OF MK

Vayseth

Smash Master
im all for banning mk. and please dont give me crap the main reason im going to chiago is Naruto and naruto only, otherwise id be here.

also Mk is the dumbest character alive. and should be banned FOR GOOD
Don't lie, you're going to have a sweet time with an awesome mexican, superb trick or treating as well as Halloween tournaments.

You know it's too good.

dingding

Smash Ace
I'm not saying this cause I use mk, cause I don't anymore, but MK is really not hard to beat at all, considering I've played like a bijillion match ups online.. not saying online does anything cause it doesn't, but u get a vague view on the match ups and sht. And I would say D3 is more broke then mk =P and easiest to use.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you want to ban him, ban him out of your own thought and not simply because I said so. =P

I may attempt to make this, but being the day after halloween might make it difficult!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I'm not saying this cause I use mk, cause I don't anymore, but MK is really not hard to beat at all, considering I've played like a bijillion match ups online.. not saying online does anything cause it doesn't, but u get a vague view on the match ups and sht. And I would say D3 is more broke then mk =P and easiest to use.
cause the kids on wifi are soo good and frame perfect right? do they all plank you yet? if i beat you with mk Mk will be beating you because i dont like nor play mk. that will prove my point....and no mk is not easy to beat play a space animal and tell me hes easy to beat.

If you want to ban him, ban him out of your own thought and not simply because I said so. =P

I may attempt to make this, but being the day after halloween might make it difficult!
i only posted that post due to dingdong saying no research johns. and i have always thought the same thing just from wolfs point of view.

sorry if i made it seem like i was forcing your words on him, it was more of a O YEA heres proof kinda thing.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ive takin the ban off MK but u all should still come if u do any crap like infinite cape ur DQ'd like the rules say
Dingding u need to get a ride down here for this ill talk with u on saturday

Vayseth

Smash Master
ive takin the ban off MK but u all should still come if u do any crap like infinite cape ur DQ'd like the rules say

if i see that banning him is good on saturday at vayseth's i may reconsider
but its most likely the ban is gone
lol, I'm not banning him.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
The only way MK is annoying is if you spam attacks or do the glitches. If you fight an experience MK fighter, yush he CAN be hard to beat. Little kids on the other hand, they will have to spam a lot to be hard/annoying. I think overall MK is really easy, the only thing that really gives him an advantage is his quick attacks and quick after-cast that gives him his upper-hand. Other then that, MK isn't the greatest.

dingding

Smash Ace
tell okiyama to hook me up..

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
The only way MK is annoying is if you spam attacks or do the glitches. If you fight an experience MK fighter, yush he CAN be hard to beat. Little kids on the other hand, they will have to spam a lot to be hard/annoying. I think overall MK is really easy, the only thing that really gives him an advantage is his quick attacks and quick after-cast that gives him his upper-hand. Other then that, MK isn't the greatest.
omg.....you need to stop talking. mk is top tier for a reason. play some good people please.

Top Bottom