• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOVEMBER 1st BRAWL TOURNEY IN WEST BLOOMFIELD!!!!!!!!!

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Bah! I still need a partner. I guess i'll find someone at the tourny. D:

I wonder if i have to come early to find a partner. Will 11:00 be too early?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
people doubles is almost over it mso singles might ight end at like 3:30 so if u want singles be here at 4ish

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Will post all results together later...

Doubles Results

Top 4

- YeS! and Judge
- Team Roith (Dogma/JCav)
- Team Penguin (Azure/Butterswirth)
- Team Flippin' Sweet (Ori_Bro/Mr. Rogu)

dingding

Smash Ace
no offense but only ppl that we might not beat is judge and yes but.. otherwise.. ughers

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No offense to anyone else but I have to agree with dingdong there... they would've gotten first.

I'll post shoutouts from my hour and a half's worth of friendlies later, since I didn't actually enter anything. : P

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
1st was Judge, 2nd me, 3rd viper

*ahem*
THE TRUTH

yes! - good **** beating dogma, i'm surprised.
judge - waaay too good man. i thought rofa was the best MK around.
brutos - good seeing you again, stop by, play some smash, and pay back jcav
jcav - I'm a ****. JOHN JOHN JOHN. You're a great friend for putting up with t3h johns and driving me everywhere. Thanks bro
viper- best kirby around. too good man. i wish that was you in the finals
ankoku- you'll get that advantage over g&w someday. Then we'll just find a way around it :chuckle:
ori and other hosts - great venue. best i've been to. winter may not be the best time for another one ( i could see it getting really cold in there) but once it warms up in spring you should hold more there.
omni, lain, anther, NoJ, panda, vayseth - i win money when you people aren't around. go out more often :p

and to everyone else, good games. I'll probly see you all in ann arbor next week.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Rofa got 4th, I believe?

Waiting for brackets and full results.

judge!

Smash Ace
iv gotten to much better offline these past few weeks im happy lol

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
That was a hilarious tourney. I was late so I walk through the door and get 3 stocked by Rofa, then he beat me the second round. and up next... Jcav. lol, your one of the funniest guys to fight. Your wolf is the ****... sorry about dedede.

then up against yossy I believe. well to sum up the match he said "you spam chaingrabs" I replied "I know"

Next was ori. Your marth is a beast, I didn't know his up-smash was so disjointed. BTW, my name is pronounced "A" to the "Z".

And finally, Yes! took me down with his beast game and watch.

Great job hosting guys and thanks for holding up for me and my friend.

JCav

Smash Lord
jcav - I'm a ****. JOHN JOHN JOHN. You're a great friend for putting up with t3h johns and driving me everywhere. Thanks bro
<333333

no just kidding, still wonder what would happen if everyone wouldnt run into ur smashes...

god d*amn scrub

but good job today

yo btw judge=bloohaha/bloo so yea lol fun tourney btw.
dude, that metaknight was sick, great stuff today

That was a hilarious tourney. I was late so I walk through the door and get 3 stocked by Rofa, then he beat me the second round. and up next... Jcav. lol, your one of the funniest guys to fight. Your wolf is the ****... sorry about dedede.

yeah i wasnt going to play you and then you walked in the door and i was like

"sweet, i <3 chaingrabs"

but good stuff from you too man

and yeah that venue was awesome, i dont think ill ever play smash on a lake again. and not to mention the 8888888888888888 tvs there was sweet, we flew through that

JCav

Smash Lord
8-) Thanks. ggs to you too. I can't believe me and Butterswirth even got anywhere. We just met today lol.
yeah i was scared of you guys, you got a pretty good mk man

o and BrawlBro 0-death wall jump banana mindgames ftw

Top Bottom