• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOVEMBER 1st BRAWL TOURNEY IN WEST BLOOMFIELD!!!!!!!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Shouts!

Person who won the "first to KO wins"
Dogma - lol. Too bad we didn't get any more friendlies in, but yeah.

Everyone else
Ori - "I'm not letting you 3-stock me again." LOL

JKBuK - Your G&W's gotten much better. I think you're also the only person who was winning games against me for the time I spent playing there.

Brutos - Keep playing that way if you want to win, but keep in mind the only way you'll get better with that style is lots and lots of experience and prediction.

Azure - Pretty much a solidly played, standard Snake. I don't know how much I can say since we only played one game, but I'm pretty sure all you need is more experience and you'll be up there.

Is that everyone I played? I hope I didn't miss anyone... I spent like 40 minutes playing friendlies with JKBuK, lol.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
ahem, SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!

Ori_bro- we did great in teams. (woo!!! 4th but so close to actual money)
Ham- sorry we had to fight first round in singles but was still good
Brawl Bro- i never thought anyone could like master banana dashing combos, but you prooved me wrong
yossy- dude, your like one of the coolist people ive met and that side tourney was the best part of this tournament
Jcavs- you and dogma were probably the best team there, considering you had good team combos.
Azure- dude that last match against javs and dogma was amazing, you only had a life and you took out 2 of marths and one of wolfs before you died.
viper- even though i didnt really play you, you make kirby look like hes top tier.

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
Brutos - Keep playing that way if you want to win, but keep in mind the only way you'll get better with that style is lots and lots of experience and prediction.
My morale was so low after loosing to judge, but seeing you say that gave me some kind of hope. Thanks for the advice. I'll continue to work on my overall game. I hope to see you for more friendlies sometime soon.

Judge - Man you came out of nowhere. I had no idea. I wished I stayed for the whole thing.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hold on ankoku im making a results and shoiutouts list it will be up in like 5 minutes

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Results and Shoutouts

Doubles
1. YeS! and Judge
2. Team Roith (JCav/Dogma)
3. Team Penguin (Azure/Butterswirth)
4. Team Flippin' Sweet (ORI_Bro/Rogu)
5. Team Roots (Brawl Bro/JKBUK)
5. Ham and Wii (Ham/WiiWouldLikeTwoPlay)
7. The Camels (locals)
7. Team Yoshi (Yoshi101/friend)
9. Team West (locals)
9. Team Sylvan (locals)

Singles
1. Judge
2. JKBUK
3. Viper
4. Rofa
5. YeS!
5. Brawl Bro
7. Atothez
7. Brutos
9. Rogu
9. Yoshi
9. AzUre
9. greenban
13. Dogma
13. ORI_Bro
13. Regam
13. LDance
17. Inevitable
17. WAMY
17. JCav
17. BJ
17. Ham
17. Awesomeness
17. Ammon

Shoutouts

Ham, Regam, Wii, Butterswirth: we hosted a pretty god **** good tourney
Ankoku: I can't keep promises :crying:
Viper: I hate kirby with a passion but ggs ur kirby is godly
Locals: thanks for showing up i hope u liked it come back next time
AzUre: y didnt i team with u??? thanks for comin out
Rofa: thanks for comin out had no idea u were comin thanks for the TO props :)
Dogma: fun marth gotta step mine up a little but ggs
Jcav: good teams matches
Brawl Bro: idk if I played u but thanks for comin
Atothez: srry bout ur name thanks for comin ggs and friendlies
Rogu: 4th place and a great tourney
Yoshi:……. Idk wat to say fun **** after the tourney though :lol:
YeS! And Judge: holy **** nice teams ggs
JKBUK: nice job place 2nd but its MK what to do thanks for comin
Everyone Else: thanks for comin and see u next time

Lain, Anther Vayseth, Omniswell: u guys missed out but I hope u had fun in Chicago se u next time

Panda: feel better see u next time
Mann and Dingdong: ride johns but next time for sure k

That’s all cya next time

judge!

Smash Ace
lol yea azure. i had to play rofa viper (twice) JKbub, azure,brawlbro,,brutos that good wolf player. i didnt have one easy match. im like wtf lol. it was fun though. **** viper and his kirby XD. thse first 2 matches we had viper were sooo close.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No bracket johns unless you're better than whoever got 3rd. Otherwise it doesn't matter because you still aren't good enough to make a difference. Remember, 1st-3rd get the money. Everyone else just talks about how they should've gotten 4th or 5th or 7th or whatever when it doesn't actually count for anything (in a local tournament).

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Singles
1. Judge
2. JKBUK
3. Viper
4. Rofa
5. YeS!
5. Brawl Bro
7. Atothez
7. Brutos
9. Rogu
9. Yoshi
9. AzUre
9. greenban
13. Dogma
13. ORI_Bro
13. Regam
13. LDance
17. Inevitable
17. WAMY
17. JCav
17. BJ
17. Ham
17. Awesomeness
17. Ammon
MK, G&W, kirby MK, G&W, Diddy, DeDeDe?, ROB

MKs and G&Ws ftw

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
did any matches get recorded?
i don't think they did, jcav didn't bring his recording equip and ankoku didn't participate, and i was at every wii stealing pictures (yes i collect pictures, big whoop, wanna fight about it? =P) and i didn't see any recording equip. so it appears no, none got recorded

EDIT: which is a bummer, cause the tourney i do well in, theres no recordings =/

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
pictures r kool

but that seriously sucks, I had some funny matches.

I was facing ori's marth which was a big messup. He broke my shield first, and other crazy stuff happened.
should of saved some replays lol.

JCav

Smash Lord
no bracket johns here, i had to play judge and hes clearly better than me and atothez has my number...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
a few we then the camera fell of it tri pod and rogu put it away for the night we got to matches in doubles i think losers finals

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
o yea anther i played pika in some matches if that makes u feel better and i got 13th :/

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
JKBUK- why did we suck in doubles? LOL. Great job getting second man in singles though, you gave me a beatdown in our set. I was shocked after getting 2 stocked on smashville. Stick with GaW man.

Jcav- dude you got bracket ****ed. Your wolf is great man today wasnt your day but I know it wont be long before you start cashing, especially if metaknight gets banned.

Viper and his friend- cool dudes and great friendlies. Give some respect to that viper dude his kirby is legit.

Yes!- good friendlies, especially my sonic showing your toon link wazzup LOL. Get some sleep man and stick with diddy :)

Judge- Closest first match ever. 2nd and 3rd match.... not so much. Good stuff but.... METAKNIGHT! BOO!. lol jk.....but not really.

hosts- good job.

o and the venue was AWESOME. Right on the lake with tons of room and tvs. I want a summer tournament there with swimming after!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So uh... only person who wants MK banned and can beat me consistently with MK is Omniswell... who beats me about as much with Wolf.

Any of you other people who want MK banned actually capable of winning with him?

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
So uh... only person who wants MK banned and can beat me consistently with MK is Omniswell... who beats me about as much with Wolf.

Any of you other people who want MK banned actually capable of winning with him?
if i put time into it. I only play my scrub friends with MK to piss them off. I haven't really attempted to get good with him. Your marth was the best thing i've ever played with my MK, and i'm pretty sure it beat you at least once. Thing is, i really don't want to pick up MK, at all, for anything, ever. three reasons:

1. G&W is a greedy *******. Using anyone else screws up your g&w game completly (hence my month long slum with him)

2. MK's gunna get banned eventually. (imo) It'd be a waste of my time

3. He's no fun to use. Its boring playing with him.

4. CUZ HE'S BROOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEENNNNN

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
winning a whole tournament? depends who is there obviously i wouldnt beat like anther or something but would i place higher? probably

and im curious what your opinion of metaknight is ankoku becuase you always play the devils advocate on the boards so its kind of hard to tell.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Your marth was the best thing i've ever played with my MK, and i'm pretty sure it beat you at least once.
I hate using Sheik against MK (getting an actual KO in that matchup for me involves having tech skill), and you won that one with your MK.

winning a whole tournament? depends who is there obviously i wouldnt beat like anther or something but would i place higher? probably
That's interesting, 'cause Omniswell said the same thing.

and im curious what your opinion of metaknight is ankoku becuase you always play the devils advocate on the boards so its kind of hard to tell.
I could really care less about the progression of Brawl because it's not a game I feel is worth thinking too much about.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I still need to fight Anther, Brawl bro, Hot armS, Lain, and Ankoku. I think.

but yeah, I'll try to make it to Hyper viper beam.

judge!

Smash Ace
and change your sig to judge/bloohaha cause i changed my brawl gamertag to judger since my GB name is judge

Top Bottom