• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOVEMBER 1st BRAWL TOURNEY IN WEST BLOOMFIELD!!!!!!!!!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
you guys suck, we all had to much fun in chicago. i won doubles in chicago by spamming nado and up b and letting my teammate stockwhore and get all the kills.

If you dont learn mk you wont get far in brawl. noone in brawl is fun to play more than 2 weeks so just play mk.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
you guys suck, we all had to much fun in chicago. i won doubles in chicago by spamming nado and up b and letting my teammate stockwhore and get all the kills.

If you dont learn mk you wont get far in brawl. noone in brawl is fun to play more than 2 weeks so just play mk.
ya but too bad meta is really cheap and gay and takes no skill at all to play him.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ya but too bad meta is really cheap and gay and takes no skill at all to play him.
then why not play him?:dizzy:

i want mk banned but he wont be for a while. i got a **** good Wolf , a good IC's, and a ok DDD to play as well. so i dont really see where you;re going with this arguement:psycho:

yeah. bad day. halloween night before = bad idea. but, viper and judge beat me fair and square, no johns. won't happen again though ;)
lol you scrub dont mess up next time ;)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll be extremely blunt here, but I'm quite sure that his Snake is below SamuraiPanda's level.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
<_< I don't even main MK. I didn't even plan on using him. I just used him in a friendly and everyone thought it was pretty good so i kept using him.

BTW. I only used MK in dubs and in one game against JKBUK. (which i regret.)

Top Bottom