• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Opened User CP, saw Bones post, figured he wouldn't be coming
DID NOT DISAPPOINT

Unless Bones means he's going to be staying the night

Bones0

Smash Legend
I saw 5 deer on the side of the road the entire day. WTF? Not to mention the aftermath of an accident I saw on the way home where some idiot flipped his car on the freeway

Eric and I both got killed by level 9 Luigi misfires on Brinstar, last stock (or at least my last stock), game 5...

I am quite certain that is the epitome of jank. CTL would have been proud of that level 9.

Just below that level are Bowstar ditto Sacagawea MMs. Come @ my Bowser, Mike. I would come @ you, but I keep getting stuck on this ****ing ditch in the level... Get that Luigi out of here. I took a game from VIST, motha****a! I think that level 9 gave me more trouble. ;) You better watch your back, son. I'm coming for you next!

Poor Wenbo must have soooooo much salt from this tourney. lol I finally broke into the money... at an 8-man tourney... YES. Dat payday ($11). Shoutouts to my Monster + small pack of gummy worms I bought with my winnings. It was definitely worth 10+ years of Melee training. I think I can finally hang up my controller. I'll miss you guys. Peace.

Mahone

Smash Champion
ahahha, oh man, that last line...

thats how i feel everytime i go to any nc tourney and make my gas money plus like 1 dollar and buy a pack of gum with it

we finally made it bones...

we finally made it.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Eric and I both got killed by level 9 Luigi misfires on Brinstar, last stock (or at least my last stock), game 5...

I am quite certain that is the epitome of jank. CTL would have been proud of that level 9.
Lv9 Luigi was my idol back then, NAiring me out of everything and killing with misfires.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I was playing Jiggs and Luigi taunt spiked me <_<
Then Mike paused in the middle of my recovery
Not that I'm technical enough to pound my way back

I thought he was legit too. This game takes so many inputs to do a single thing like space a single move

Top Bottom