• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
screw that, come tomorrow
what is there to do in alaska? eat icicles? go whaling with the eskimos?

Oh, and to everyone coming, we should have at least 4 TVs this time, 5 if I can get a universal remote for another one. So...volunteers for Cubes/Wiis with Melee?

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
what is there to do in alaska? eat icicles? go whaling with the eskimos?

Oh, and to everyone coming, we should have at least 4 TVs this time, 5 if I can get a universal remote for another one. So...volunteers for Cubes/Wiis with Melee?
I'll bring a cube as usual, and i think my dad has a universal remote that i might be able to borrow. I'm not sure if it would be compatible or whatever, though

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I'll bring a cube as usual, and i think my dad has a universal remote that i might be able to borrow. I'm not sure if it would be compatible or whatever, though
awesome. you don't need to bring the remote though, i got one and it works. thanks for the offer though!

ill try n come and bring a wii wii. melee is so much fun.
awesome. hell yes. wii wii.

Change of plans, can't go. Man, college is like... work or something. Stupid learning...
gay **** is gay =(
i'll see you next time, maybe.

Oh, and everyone, Minkyu isn't coming >_<

I don't even know if he has his computer anymore. He got a B in his English class and his crazy asian parents decided to ground him.

On the bright side, Ikagi (Andrew) is coming again after a longass absence.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know if he has his computer anymore. He got a B in his English class and his crazy asian parents decided to ground him.
i know i shouldn't laugh but **** that is sucky

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Whats up california dude who is posting in this topic.
I don't know your first name =/

Oh and just so you all know, I'm going to be out of town Thursday and Friday. Try not to ask any important questions that only I can answer.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
my 360 doesn't read discs anymore...
not that i even have any games for it rofl >_>

also, coming:

Jesse
Parenthesis
SOJ
SOJ's girlfriend (rofl)
No Face
"balla1879"
Andrew (Ikagi)
Andrew's friend (Rumen)
CK?
Shinku?

and me of course

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
obviously im gonna come i mean its melee :p

and omg you have an Xbox360?!?! i wanna fix it :x

Dude i need to buy a Stick to play on :p

Stick > Pads

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
rofl shinku. sorry about last time >____>

and yeah, i do have a 360. no games for it though. my friend gave it to me after it died, figuring i could make some sort of use out of it.

360s are retardedly hard to get open, there aren't screws or anything, you just pop off a bunch of pieces. when i took the front panel off i felt like i was gonna break it. you need to get off the grey parts on the side by sticking something in it in a specific location to let up some sort of hinge device. the thing you stick in there needs to be hard, too. and my small screwdrivers are too big. -___-

Top Bottom