• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOV 17 . SAD . Sorry About the Drive =p . MW circuit event Owosso MI

Dopey

Smash Lord
yes anyone can come, and they better, cause this tourny will be too good!

and yes, POOL A is random, and POOL B is counterpickable only, but you can counterpick with POOL A and POOL B stages. if that clears anything up.

alcoady

Smash Ace
****it i'm bout to show up early too then.

i'll bring a sleeping bag n' shiz just in case there isn't enough sleeping space, thats cool with you dope?

AS Money

Smash Lord
Poker and smash just reminds me of Lipton and the unbeatable "hat glasses" combination.

Sliq

Smash Master
We could play smash horse, where you do something technical or some combo and people have to follow you. That would be pretty cool, actually.

Zjiin

Smash Master
If for some ungodly reason i actualy make it, i'll need a partner. If I can get someone who has tourette's symdrome, that'd be awesome. MINDGAMES SON!

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
B-ryan and I will be showing up YAYUHZ! Hopefully our other two friends can go but it's not a definite yet. There's a city to the left of Owosso named St. Johns. No johns, son?

Anyhow, we wanna play friendlies with everyone since we haven't been to a tourney since FC. Should be some fun times!

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya my work is gay and wont give me the time off cuz everyone eles is going deer hunting ***s

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hmmm.... I might be going to this.

I need a (good) teammate.*

*I'll kill your teammate if you don't want to tell them no

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, that young Mi talent. theres not much of it there, but shaedens not bad o,0.
also, if me and dopey are still teaming, GGs people.

our post count together is 3858. thats just too much of a beast to handle.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this. In which case I'll be needing a teammate.

Top Bottom