• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 1, 2014] (Melee/ProjectM/64) C.O.A. Comboed On Arrival 6! (Somerville, NJ)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Any exposed chest hair will result in a permanent banning from yestercades

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i wasn't joking about the chest hair thing, that's an integral part of my costume

also edited second post for list of attending

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
oh awesome i can bust out the near costume

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Smashjesus confirmed.
Tonysan confirmed.

Oh and my car is Madrush, Weedwack, Firo, and myself. Come at us! Car battle!! I'm looking at you Koroshiyo ;)

Oh and chainace, you basically have to enter 64 so we have all 3 MGFC 64 players in one tourney lol

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
***** please

koroshiyo car: kero, maliki, ceasar, stranded, fireblaster, killer

most stacked vehicle in ssb64 history

LLDL

Smash Hero
Oh, in all the planning and hype, I never specified a ruleset for this tournament.

By default, I would just use standard my game 1 on dreamland / kongo hyrulepeaches castle as cp's / no dave's stupid rule chain-ace ruleset.

Or dreamland only if you guys like that.

but what is the general consensus on the ruleset nowadays, I haven't been keeping up with this game.

Smashjesus confirmed.
Tonysan confirmed.

Oh and my car is Madrush, Weedwack, Firo, and myself. Come at us! Car battle!! I'm looking at you Koroshiyo ;)

Oh and chainace, you basically have to enter 64 so we have all 3 MGFC 64 players in one tourney lol
Yes, for MGFC I will do it!

Last edited:

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
***** please

koroshiyo car: kero, maliki, ceasar, stranded, fireblaster, killer

most stacked vehicle in ssb64 history
I once heard a story about how this dude i met who's gamer tag is automatic(a console player from the Bay Area) was driving with Isai, boom, and Jaime in his car around genesis 2 while he was intoxicated and was worried about killing all the smash knowledge if he got in a wreck. Seems like that car was pretty stacked.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
not opposed to it...

is tonysan the NYU kid?

further edit: glad hyrule got excised, but i still wouldn't mind trying DL only. i think javi is in the same boat.

jimmyjoe prefers CPs, what's everyone else think? tommy, firo, killer, ceasar etc?

Last edited:

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Tony is my buddy from Staten Island, played pikachu and DK. Idk if you've met him but maybe, he came to yestercades once, but Clubba and some people may remember him from apex 2012

And we did a DL-only ruleset at yestercades once. I didn't enjoy it as much as previous tournaments

Last edited:

LLDL

Smash Hero
I think I'm gonna go with start on dreamland with peach and kongo as counterpick stages.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
predictions:

1) boom
2) clubba
like 6 more nubs
not top 8) kero

btw add boom and star king to CONFIRMED

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can bring up to 4 carts, but would prefer not to bring equipment from canada unless absolutely necessary, all i have is a backpack

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
A MESSAGE FROM CORN ON THE COBR:

like i've said before, i have two crt's downstairs. no setup.

i have four couches, two of which can have two people, two of which can have one. kero gets one of the solo couches so that leaves one spot left. i have a very limited number of blankets, even fewer pillows, so BRING SOMETHING if you can. i might sleep with ceasar, if he's drunk again. it's arousing.

in the morning, i'll be dropping sedda off at newark penn. there's a GTFO curfew - or at least, a GTFO the BASEMENT curfew. 1pm.we can hang out upstairs i guess but there's less room and one less TV. so idc where you guys go, but you can't stay here. i might not be opposed to a morning diner trip.

crew battle will be DRAFT. hopefully everyone is awake for it.

if you ****ing guys NEED to go into the garage -- actually **** it, i'm barring garage trips. tell me what you need and i'll get it. too many times the door's been left open and we had to go cat hunting.

so again, 1pm - vacate basement. either go home, go eat, hang out upstairs, w/e. idc.

THIS IS IMPORTANT READ THIS POST

Top Bottom