• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 1, 2014] (Melee/ProjectM/64) C.O.A. Comboed On Arrival 6! (Somerville, NJ)

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Tourney is so stacked now we should def be recording/streaming as much as we can. Does anybody coming have the means to do that?
I'm definitely down to commentate with somebody for every single match I'm not playing in.
@ LLDL LLDL Is Chibo going to be there?

Z you should be at this man!

LLDL

Smash Hero
No chibo won't be there. The two streams are willing to stream 64, but are there for melee and pm.

We'll divy it up. I would still bring a recording setup with a mic tho.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yo honestly tho who the **** is sleeping at this fest anyway????

how often do we get to have this many smashers under the same roof

sleep when you get home you lazy ****s

i'm tryna have crew battles and yolo tourneys and crew battles and 12 cbs and crew battles and omg this is gonna be the best night ever

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo honestly tho who the **** is sleeping at this fest anyway????

how often do we get to have this many smashers under the same roof

sleep when you get home you lazy ****s

i'm tryna have crew battles and yolo tourneys and crew battles and 12 cbs and crew battles and omg this is gonna be the best night ever
now that im unemployed i dont give a **** about my sleep schedule

im really bad at smash though so who cares

Shears

Smash Master
So my NYC plans fell through because my friends are a bunch of ******* and would rather stay in with their girlfriends than go out and get crazy in the city. Bunch of ****. Anyway, I may still consider coming to this if I can get a place to crash. I'm not crazy about driving up but I might.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
So my NYC plans fell through because my friends are a bunch of ****ies and would rather stay in with their girlfriends than go out and get crazy in the city. Bunch of ****. Anyway, I may still consider coming to this if I can get a place to crash. I'm not crazy about driving up but I might.
place to crash???

have you read this thread

****ING EVERYBODY'S StayING AT ROB'S PLACE

THE GOAT SMASHFEST

you better come to this ****

[collapse=]inb4 you meant friday night

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Stranded left us stranded for friday night. Does anyone in new york/new jersey have housing for 4 people friday night? We could drive to the tournament on saturday but we'd rather not drive that many hours the day before the tournament. Plus who the hell drives saturday mornings

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, it turns out I can't make it to this after all; something came up. Will there be a stream?

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
Damn I didn't know anyone was counting on me to go, too bad I have to stay here and work on stuff. I'm gonna be stuck here on my computer anyway so you schmucks better live stream everything. Even the YOLO crew battles. Keep 64 alive, I hate everything that came out 2 years after my time.

Shears

Smash Master
That was a good one. I will. We should have recorded the crew battles where the Koroshiyoshi didn't take a single stock. Someone is definitely not getting top 8.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
That was a good one. I will. We should have recorded the crew battles where the Koroshiyoshi didn't take a single stock. Someone is definitely not getting top 8.
Hey it was just kero/stranded who got 6 stocked by you. Maliki took 2 stocks for us.

Top Bottom