• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 1, 2014] (Melee/ProjectM/64) C.O.A. Comboed On Arrival 6! (Somerville, NJ)

Jnatty

Smash Rookie
I can't go because I have dive meets on the 31st and 1st in VERY upstate NY. Sorry guys :(
I'll let Yobo know and see if he wants to go without me, though.

Shears

Smash Master
Two greyhound tickets might be more expensive than gas. Consider driving. You can probably get transportation in the mid-atlantic the rest of the way.

Sedda

Smash Champion
total for greyhound is about 150 and ive already bought the tickets since it's cheaper online and stuff

Studstill

Smash Ace
total for greyhound is about 150 and ive already bought the tickets since it's cheaper online and stuff
I just changed jobs, so I`m free.
If both you guys ride with me, I think it will cost about 70-80$ a peice. I`d need somewhere to crash, that isn`t Rob`s, unless he starts acting like an adult an writes a sincere-----ok so somewhere that isn`t Rob`s.
That number is based off of my memory of me and Zedz. Up to you guys, really, I can`t afford it without you, @AthensHorseParty PM me about barter options, and do you have a way to get here from ATL? Or some sensible point of intersection?
Sedda, I mean, that`s half off your bus ticket, plus holy **** buses, I suppose it figures if you can return it or not.

Sedda

Smash Champion
sorry studstill, but im gonna stick with the greyhound this time. i was going back and fourth with deciding on transportation for zenith and ended up not being able to go for not deciding in time. i got the tickets already

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
OK GUYS

i talked to rob and apparently this is the current list of people staying at his house on saturday

kero the great
czar
stranded
maliki
killer
fireblaster
jimmy joe
firo
sedda
weedwack
madrush

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE SICKEST SMASH FEST OF ALL TIME

YO DRAFT CREWS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yo

who ever isn't confirmed to sleep at rob's

i personally invite you as of now

don't miss out on this ****

yo omg

i just realized

we literally have half of zenith's top 8 going to this ****

i'm so excited guys

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
jimmyjoe and them are welcome to come and stay, madrush asked and I said we festing. Bring blankets, guys....and setups.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh yea guess i never said here, but you can go ahead and write it down now my prediction for winner of c.o.a. is......

clubbadubba of course. I'll also win every yolo tourney at robs place

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
is that invite extended to bomb and vwls too? because this could get pretty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pretty fast

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
yes everyone is invited to my place afterwards but there are stipulations

1. bring a blanket or a pillow
2. bring a setup or an extension cord (i have 2 crt's of my own, that's it, and no carts or consoles)
3. don't be obnoxious
4. DON'T GO TO THE GARAGE
5. if you smoke CIGS, i have ashtrays. if you smoke THE DEVIL'S PLANT, let me know and ill let you into the yard. i'd prefer it if you didn't just because of ease, but w/e
6. no drinking and driving
7. we eat at the diner up the street

when it comes to ROOM FOR PEOPLE TO SLEEP...i mean, there's not much. 80% is floor space (either hardwood or something similar to concrete). there are four couches, two of which can have multiple people. there may be cats on the others.

at like 9am or something i have to go drop sedda off at newark station for him to leave or some ****. if MADRUSH can secure like, an 11am flight or something, i can scoot there immediately too. so yeah

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
goddammit stef

what did vwls and ybeezy say
Vwls said to text him tomorrow night and that he's most likely going, bomb says he'll go if vwls is driving (tho i could probably convince him to bus with me if not), ill let u know

Sedda

Smash Champion
yes everyone is invited to my place afterwards but there are stipulations

1. bring a blanket or a pillow
2. bring a setup or an extension cord (i have 2 crt's of my own, that's it, and no carts or consoles)
3. don't be obnoxious
4. DON'T GO TO THE GARAGE
5. if you smoke CIGS, i have ashtrays. if you smoke THE DEVIL'S PLANT, let me know and ill let you into the yard. i'd prefer it if you didn't just because of ease, but w/e
6. no drinking and driving
7. we eat at the diner up the street

when it comes to ROOM FOR PEOPLE TO SLEEP...i mean, there's not much. 80% is floor space (either hardwood or something similar to concrete). there are four couches, two of which can have multiple people. there may be cats on the others.

at like 9am or something i have to go drop sedda off at newark station for him to leave or some ****. if MADRUSH can secure like, an 11am flight or something, i can scoot there immediately too. so yeah
wheres the stipulation that deals with group showers?

priorities, rob

clubbadubba

Smash Master
the hype for this just went through the roof. It's like Apex but without all the melee players who don't show up to their tourney matches

I will bring my console/cartridge, and I'll try to remeber to bring a power strip but unfortunately I can't lug my tv all the way up their.

don't have the money to go
how much money would it take to get you here?

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
chance of draft crews at my house is like 97% btw

also yolo tourney

is there anyone els-KIMI GODDAMMIT YOU NEED TO COME

yo what if chicago actually rolled through...like rofl

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
kero, killer, firo, fireblaster, and ybombb would make for a really interesting set of finals

after robs fest i could house some folks at my place if its too crowded there.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
kero, killer, firo, fireblaster, and ybombb would make for a really interesting set of finals

after robs fest i could house some folks at my place if its too crowded there.
woah woah i beat 2/5 of those players > %50 wheres the RESPECT

Top Bottom