• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Smash Lord
I hate to say, along with all the others that did, but we told you so. Coro Coro failed to delivery the goods. Surprisingly, Dojo comes up with the best update of the week, ending all WaLuigi threads.

raul

Smash Lord
I feel bad for the Stafy fans, but glad to see WaLuigi is an assist trophy. It is kind of funny that no matter what happens to Stafy in the update, he always has that big smile on his face. When Diddy Kong kicks him he still smiles!!!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Nothing new huh? I guess I'm still gonna be around.

But once the starters have been revealed, away I go.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
hopefully we'll get a character this month.
Yeah, good luck with that. We only have one hope left for any new character before Judgement Day (let alone this month), and that's Megaman's anniversary countdown. Even that is almost as unlikely as lightning striking the same spot/tree/etc twice in one storm.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Yeah, good luck with that. We only have one hope left for any new character before Judgement Day (let alone this month), and that's Megaman's anniversary countdown. Even that is almost as unlikely as lightning striking the same spot/tree/etc twice in one storm.
Oh, Megaman's Anniversary, I totally forgot, Megaman update that day maybe? Who knows, he's gonna have to reveal more characters eventually.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Megaman's Anniversary, I totally forgot, Megaman update that day maybe? Who knows, he's gonna have to reveal more characters eventually.
Believe me, he can easily hold off until Judgement Day. He's already more than halfway there (36 update days since Dedede, 29 update days until Judgement Day)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Yup, on Monday of next week. Though I won't expect much. Were talking about Brawl and Nintendo here, where they keep everything secret.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
We only have one hope? Umm, Captain Falcon. Sure, he's not new in the literal sense, but he sure will seem new after such a long wait. ;) Plus, his character design is going to be revamped, and I for one am really excited for it.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
We only have one hope? Umm, Captain Falcon. Sure, he's not new in the literal sense, but he sure will seem new after such a long wait. ;) Plus, his character design is going to be revamped, and I for one am really excited for it.
New meant any currently-unconfirmed character, veteran or newcomer. Also, if they've held Falcon back for THIS long, there's no way he's showing up before Judgement Day. Same with Sheik.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I wasn't having high expectations for Coro Coro in the first place. I didn't think Sakurai would let his updates go to waste and let a magazine reveal everything before him.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I wasn't having high expectations for Coro Coro in the first place. I didn't think Sakurai would let his updates go to waste and let a magazine reveal everything before him.
well today wasnt a total loss! i mean to deconfirmed characters but yet they are awsome AT's!

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Can somone at least post scans of the new screens? I highly doubt corcoro didn't have any new screens, they did for all the other brawl stuff.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Yup, on Monday of next week. Though I won't expect much. Were talking about Brawl and Nintendo here, where they keep everything secret.
There is also Jump Fest on the 22nd-23rd. I sespect a trailer (like with all events Smash is involved with) and a character confirmation.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
There is also Jump Fest on the 22nd-23rd. I sespect a trailer (like with all events Smash is involved with) and a character confirmation.
Is that what the Jump Fest is? I'm pretty sure Brawl was confirmed to be there. I never bothered looking more into it.

Okysho

Smash Ace
Either way there's one thing we know for sure, Sakurai will put up ALL the characters on the dojo before the release of the game (jan 24th jp release) because he didn't want unlockables being leaked over the internet. It's his way of taking matters into his own hands either way it's only about a few weeks until we start getting characters again.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Either way there's one thing we know for sure, Sakurai will put up ALL the characters on the dojo before the release of the game (jan 24th jp release) because he didn't want unlockables being leaked over the internet. It's his way of taking matters into his own hands either way it's only about a few weeks until we start getting characters again.
He said he'd put up all the characters, but he NEVER said he'd put them all up before release. If THAT were true, we'd basically have the entire roster on the Dojo already. Why do you think there hasn't been a new character in nearly 2 months?

Okysho

Smash Ace
He said he'd put up all the characters, but he NEVER said he'd put them all up before release. If THAT were true, we'd basically have the entire roster on the Dojo already. Why do you think there hasn't been a new character in nearly 2 months?
It means that the entire roster isn't quite as big as we thought. there's probably over 75% of the roster on the dojo right now as is. There's probably only a few newcommers left (3-5) and the unlockable veterans whom haven't been confirmed (i.e. Luigi Ganondorf Marth Mewtwo Capt. Falcon ect.) there really just aren't many more characters left so it does makes sense that he hasn't posted any characters ina while, not only that but he could switch his pattern from 1 character a week to 1 character a day right before the game's release or two a week or something. Either way we'll know

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
The people who are saying CoroCoro lied have obviously never heard of the concept of a "mistranslation".

We overhyped something that never existed. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom