• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
in two days, dedede screens will appear in coro coro, then they'll announce 30 cards featuring the entire roster un-woot.

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Maybe sakurai kept secret because of this? Before you flame, lemme speak. Maybe, just maybe, Corocoro made a deal before the delay. to be the ones to reveal the whole roster after release (dumb because of the internet, I know, but maybe they wanted to be the first to have the official unlockables after release. Then, the game was delayed, and Coro Coro still has the rights to go through with it. Unlikely, but its possible.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
30 cards?

So wait, the whole roster is 30 characters? Mm, I was expecting more! Oh well, I can't wait to see the roster any longer!!! :psycho:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
THE WHOLE ROSTER IS NOT NECESSARILY THIRTY CHARACTERS.

There is nothing that confirms it, so please do not get this impression. That means any of you reading this.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
I see! Okay, sorry for making that false assumption. Sorry, I'm a little new, migrated from the dead NSider.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
THE WHOLE ROSTER IS NOT NECESSARILY THIRTY CHARACTERS.

There is nothing that confirms it, so please do not get this impression. That means any of you reading this.
I offer a suggestion: lock this thread, start a new one explaining the more recent developments in post 2. Call it December 15th Roster Reveal Possibilities Thread 2 or something.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Serebii.net just released info (not brawl info) from Corocoro which means the Magazine is out.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
The roster won't be 30 characters.

Once you put in Luigi, Capt. F, Ganondorf, Marth, Jigglypuff, Falco, and *3rd party character* you've reached the limit.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
serebii.net's coro info actually is pretty good. apparently the new issue tells how to get the remaining pokemon from mystery dungeon.

why does nintendo let them reveal that kind of stuff?

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
It saddens me to think that it could be a rehash of everything we already know. I was really looking forward to at least one new character.

Cinatas

Smash Cadet
NNID
cinatas
Almost the 15th..
anyone heard anything about sheik? will Zelda still be able to transform? i remember seeing something about them being separate characters or something....

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
The impression I'm getting is that you're waiting until exactly midnight, Japanese time...

If that's the case, then you'll be disappointed...do you really think that Japanese people everywhere will be rushing to the shop to buy CoroCoro at midnight, then running home to scan it, and post it on internet forums?

Tbh, there probably won't be any scans until the 16th...

Azura

Smash Cadet

anyone heard anything about sheik? will Zelda still be able to transform? i remember seeing something about them being separate characters or something....

All speculation. We won't be getting any hard info for about two days, and there's no guarantee that it will be anything new.

Despite this, like DMA and others, I've found myself somewhat glued to this thread. I hope my realistic pessimism proves itself irrational{what the hell did i just type} and we get some juicy stuff.

Black/Light

Smash Master
but why wouldnt nintendo do it themselves. coro coro isnt even a video game magzine
Well they must be liked in the gaming world by Nintendo and Capcom cause MegaMan's lastest games have been blown wide open by CC with exculsive info much like Pokemon.

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
Well that shut me up :p

But still...I don't know why everybody is counting down to midnight...you'll either get it before, or in the middle of the night afterwards...

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Go figure they're leaking Pokemon tidbits out of the magazine already, but there's zip about the stuff I want to know about. :(

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
Anybody think that if Corocoro is revealing anything important, then most of it will be on the dojo tomorrow? (or tonight for Americans)

The Director

Smash Lord
If Serebii.net has the magazine already, and it had (new) roster info in it, then why wouldn't they post anything about it?

Ugh. Prepare to be disappointed, people. :laugh:

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
I suppose we could get a starting roster update, just to make it "official." But I'd bet that if there is a ton of info (and i'm pretty skeptical of that) It'll be pretty lazily doled out on the dojo.

Azura

Smash Cadet
Anybody think that if Corocoro is revealing anything important, then most of it will be on the dojo tomorrow? (or tonight for Americans)

I think that if anything like this happens, it will be CoroCoro revealing a new character and that character being tonight's/Friday's/Monday's update.

Black/Light

Smash Master
If Serebii.net has the magazine already, and it had (new) roster info in it, then why wouldn't they post anything about it?

Ugh. Prepare to be disappointed, people. :laugh:
. . . .Serebii is a pokemon web-site and only talks about smash when something focused on pokemon is in it. They don't do general smash news:ohwell:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Guys, Serebii.net is a really big site. I've followed them since I cared about Pokemon anime, and I still check them when I need info about the game. They apparently have the new issue...so i just asked.

Dear Serebii.net-
First, i'd like to say I love your website. It's basically the only site I used when I need some Pokemon news. I wish the other Nintendo franchises had devoted sites like this one.

I now have a question for you. You mention in your new article that the new issue of CoroCoro had some news about the Japanese codes for some of the legendaries in it. I am looking for other info from the new issue of CoroCoro, and I figured I could ask you since you have the issue.

I heard that in that issue, they included a booklet revealing the complete roster for Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Being as though I don't speak Japanese, or live near any bookstore that caries CoroCoro, could you please let me know what the playable characters in Brawl are? Thank you very much!

-(not posting my name)

i'll let you know if they reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom