• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Not Bawrl" A Doubles online Tournament!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Not Bawrl

When:
Date will be assigned when enough members to start

Where:
Anywhere that can give the players some decent ping. (all players must agree on the server that they play in)

Rules:
Double Elimination

All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.

5 stock, 10 min Time limit

Team Attack On

No excessively STALLING a match! If caught doing so, you will be asked to stop with a warning. If you continue to do so, you will forfeit the match.
Items OFF

Unfortunately, due too some complaints I received during my first tourney, anyone who has "Lag" online, will not be allowed to apply.

I will define "lag" now as any person who cannot keep a FPS rate of 57-60 at ALL TIMES. If you do not normally lag, but happen to lag during a Tourney or Ladder match, you have up to 2 days to resolve the lag problem, if you cannot, you must forfeit.

Stages/Characters:

Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Temple, Saffron City, Dreamland and Congo Jungle.

If a player plays Ness; he may demand a repick if Saffron City is selected as a random stage, however if the opponent is the loser he has the right it counter-pick Saffron City.

All other stages banned

First round stage is random unless players can agree upon a stage

Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters

You must decide on WHICH server to play. For example there will be a debate on which server to play because a team may be from the west coast and the other is in the east coast. (there are a bunch of underground servers online that not many people know about (look at the master server list)

Applying
To apply you must pick a teammate list the names of the team members like bob and sam and then you must give your team a team name. and post it as a reply here!

Team Members:
Team Name:
Korobeniki + Fireblaster
Korobeblastin

Blue Yoshi + Demonic Influence
(name TBA)

Surri-Sama + PD
(name TBA)

Moonshadow + Firo
Arachnid Genetilia

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Demonic Dragons (Yoshi is a Dragon, apparently) that should work...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Blue Yoshi, I won't play puff while teaming. That's rather unwise XD

Let's be like Demonic Yoshi :D
I probably won't use puff either. On controller I play as everyone (Pika and Kirby are my alts), but on keyboard I don't know who my alts are (I don't have C-buttons set, so I basically play without shorthopping). I would guess my alt is Pika, but without shorthop, he's somewhat limited.

Top Bottom