• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko

Smash Champion
i'd love it for to be a big tournament. the bigger the better. the only problem it could cause is time. tournaments take a while to run and since gamerbase is only open from 11am-5pm on a sunday, it makes it a little tight.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
i'd love it for to be a big tournament. the bigger the better. the only problem it could cause is time. tournaments take a while to run and since gamerbase is only open from 11am-5pm on a sunday, it makes it a little tight.
I love a big tournement too, just great to meet other fellow smashers can't wait to see you guys.

COEY

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to this, wish my copy of brawl was working i really should practice :p
My wii has stopped living, and definitely stopped freeloading discs lol.

kosmoco where abouts in manchester do you live? just curious i know bits of manchester decently well.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking forward to this, wish my copy of brawl was working i really should practice :p
My wii has stopped living, and definitely stopped freeloading discs lol.

kosmoco where abouts in manchester do you live? just curious i know bits of manchester decently well.
I live in the Moss side area, not a great area to live in by the way.

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea haha yea i've heard of moss side :p

Never been though mostly due to what ive heard lol.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
Kosmoco is this your first smash tournament?
Yep can't wait to go, might go to other tounements melee and brawl if i can afford it and find out how to get to them as i,m not good with directions.:(

Can't wait to play you guys, i,m most likly to lose though.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
Aren't there some nice parts of moss side?
no, you think what i said eariler was a joke it wasn't but it wasn't smash i was playing, coulnd't go out as the police was doing feransics out side my house. only two weeks ago and it happended last year but three people got shot then.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
I can't get a stright answer of my mates so i don't know. Also don't streotype me as i live in moss side and i,m some gangster i,m not, i just love playing video games.:)

Smudge

Smash Lord
That was a long conversation to catch up on...

Anyway, back on topic slightly, any news on the positioning of the TVs, are they still in the air or has something been arranged?

Jabroni

Smash Cadet
Is it okay if I join in on this?
I've never been to a tournament but, It's something I've always wanted to do.

COEY

Smash Lord
Seat? You mean seed?

If so as runner up in both singles and teams at TKI and taking home 45 pounds sterling i deserve a spot :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I think i deserve a seed just because . Ohhh and I did good at TKI.

Dang Beaten to it by Aiko.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Same question for you Oniboy?

If i end with with Blinky in first round of brackets I will not be a happy bunny.

Aiko

Smash Champion
well I would do brackets like this:

Aiko------Yeniths | Blinky------Coey

where me and yeniths will face off in one half, and blinky and coey in the other half.

Everyone else will fill in the slots but I will do my best to keep the congleton boys and Kosmoco's friends from playing their respective groups.

Aiko

Smash Champion
dont think i could put you against blinky in the first round, since you would be second seeded. You would probs face blinky after the first round, assuming you won.

COEY

Smash Lord
I dont really play brawl anymore, i was playing abit of zelda before i stopped just after TKI, but i'm pretty sure i remember the controls ;)

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
If 16 people show up it's pools then double elimination, but if less people show up it will just be double elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom