• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

( North Florida ) WE STAY SMASHING APRIL 10TH ( AWESOME LOCATION CONFIRMED!!!)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lee Martin is going to this, therefore I really want to as well. Can't help but want to meet the best player of my character <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Soooooooooooooo

Toobz and Green Mario HAVE 2 stay in Tally 4 a Project

DBS is tryina take off work

MrFTW doesn't wanna go unless DBS is goin

Plus Slam isn't coming so I DON"T have a Brawl Dubz partner

I'm a CALL BILLY n see if He, Reflex n Kismet are coming

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
im willing to drive awal and 2 other tally people to this tourney if i can get housing for friday night. Oh and gas nmoney will help out alot..

B_AWAL

Smash Master
im willing to drive awal and 2 other tally people to this tourney if i can get housing for friday night. Oh and gas nmoney will help out alot..
U can get housing on friday night, just know that Ur gonna b required to come to a mens appreciation event and foam party afterwards. It'll B free so u'll b fine.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
RAM- I fail -__- I'm having financial issues and won't be in attendance. Sorry man ;___; I swear on Nite's beautiful face that we will come down there soon

Ambix

Smash Ace
RAM- I fail -__- I'm having financial issues and won't be in attendance. Sorry man ;___; I swear on Nite's beautiful face that we will come down there soon
Bleh...

This was my car ride.

You'll need to find a new partner zone.

Ruse

Fox
I can house Skater if no one else can, but I'd prefer not to (not that I don't want to house you, John, I just don't want to house anyone).

RAM

Smash Lord
I've heard of you Billy and actually seen u play good stuff man and glad u guys are coming. Also seen Kismets Falco.

Oh OH Lee Martin, Refex and Kismet are playing.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Represent for us Reflex and Billy having that Slam, Zero, and myself can't do so lol

RAM

Smash Lord
that hurt me Kola that ur car could'nt make it. I was looking forward to you guys :(

ALSO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WE NEED MANY TV"S due to some ppl unable to make it. we might have like only 5 set ups and that dog don't hunt monsoon.

kienXko

Smash Rookie
Well it looks like im gonna be entering the Melle and Brawl Singles, perhaps even the Brawl Doubles. Never played in a melle tourny, nor do I even know any fancy tricks like Wavedashing but that C-Stick looks pretty tho. ^.^

RAM

Smash Lord
Domino's
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Churches
KFC
McDonalds
Burger King
Waffle House
Subway
Helen Back ( a pizza place )
Couple of seafood places.

that's all I can think of from the top of my head but I think that's it.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Me and benaji are taking doubles.. Dont sleep on us! gonna be like the team that took 3rd place in doubles at whobo2!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey, Ram if were teaming in melee, Ima come ova friday and we can get some practice in.

Ruse isn't coming so i need a teammate for Brawl, Im decent......Any takers?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I need to confirm that Holy is coming for Teams since he said something about not being able to stay the whole time. If I'm not with him, I could team with you. I'll find out tonight at the UWF smashfest.

RAM

Smash Lord
I'll be there tonight Joe and I'll probably be there alot longer then usually since I don't work Friday morning

Rag Yeah we can team for Melee since Nite won't be coming about Brawl I should be teaming with Rice unless he can't afford it or just don't want to lol.

Hopefully you'll come to my place this time Rag for practice unlike last time u just vanished for the whole day.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Btw Zone, i gave CCCP your number so if he wants to talk to you, he can give you a calll... since you asked him a question =P

Top Bottom