• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

( North Florida ) WE STAY SMASHING APRIL 10TH ( AWESOME LOCATION CONFIRMED!!!)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I need to confirm that Holy is coming for Teams since he said something about not being able to stay the whole time. If I'm not with him, I could team with you. I'll find out tonight at the UWF smashfest.
Thats fine, i think we'll make a pretty good team.
I'll be there tonight Joe and I'll probably be there alot longer then usually since I don't work Friday morning

Rag Yeah we can team for Melee since Nite won't be coming about Brawl I should be teaming with Rice unless he can't afford it or just don't want to lol.

Hopefully you'll come to my place this time Rag for practic rice unlike last time u just vanished for the whole day.
If rice doesn't team with u
and joe doesn't team with me, we can team, we'll do fine.
You should come get me ryan.... i wannna comeeee =(, to the smashfest tonighttt, pleasseee
Hey, ima bring TvC so you can show me that long as# ippatsuman combo u did on me.

kienXko

Smash Rookie
Well it looks like MeltdownXYZ might not actually be going to this tournament >.< , however me, kevin, and je are still going and gonna be entering Brawl and Melle Singles

RAM

Smash Lord
We need some power strips as well. I stole I mean borrowed my GF"s TV and I have my 19 inch TV as well.

More setups and more HYPE!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE PLAN ON GETTING HOUSING TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT SPEAK NOW, MY CELL NUMBER IS
( 850 ) - 565- 0595 I RESPOND BETTER TO TEXTS!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
DBL post

Tomorrow it goes down, good luck to everyone and let's have a good time. Address on the first post. my cell on the first post if u need help or have any questions.

RAM

Smash Lord
DBL post

Tomorrow it goes down, good luck to everyone and let's have a good time. Address on the first post. my cell on the first post if u need help or have any questions. just text.

Hyro

Smash Lord
No homo:

1. Lee
2. Kismet
3. Reflex
4. Meltdown
5. Skaterbaj

I'm placing bets.
Lee on hyros account. Hyro will get 2nd though. idk why you forgot him. IDK though:laugh: him and reflex are 1-1

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah...I wanted to come, but I had to get some maintenance done on my car, and I won't have it back until Monday. :(

Seterian

Smash Cadet
SINGLES

1st: Lee Martin
2nd: Hyro
3rd: Got_Mine (me)
4th: MrFTW

DUBZ

1st: Lee Martin+Hyro
2nd: Got_Mine+Michael Meltdown
3rd: Nick Awal+MrFTW

SHOUTOUTS

GGs Lee Martin+Hyro. We ***** you in that quad-falcon match >.> and grabbed a match from you in a serious set. All in all, you two rock. Close matches, but hax prevailed

GGs Hyro. Incredible TL man. Beat me 3-2 in Loser's Finals. Really great stuff today. Nice meetin ya too

Thanks for that 1$ money match MrFTW >_>

GGs Awal+MrFTW. I gotta thank Meltdown for winnin that last match for us. Incredible timing @_@

Benaji, sorry about spammin that infinite til you were like 180% >_>

Hero, great meetin ya bro. We gotta talk about asian women and white girls again sometime.

Kien, Manko, Jnig, and anybody else I haven't mentioned...ggs and great meetin/fightin y'all.

*Results may be a little iffy. I'm really freakin tired atm

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Brawl Singles:

1. Lee Martin
2. Hyro
3. Got_Mine
4. Mr FTW
5. Mankosuki
5. Jnig
7. Benaji
7. Meltdown
9. Arcadia
9. Dr. Nasty Time
9. B-AWAL
9. kienXko
13. HolyChef
13. RAM
13. ATL Hero

RAM

Smash Lord
*DBL post*

Hey Shaun you left your purple controller after I was cleaning up after the finals. I don't know when the next time we'll meet but I"m just letting u know I found it and I have it.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Brawl (Updated):

1. Lee Martin :lucario:/:diddy: - (lost to none)
2. Hyro :toonlink: - (lost to Lee x2)
3. Got_Mine/MSAS :zerosuitsamus: - (lost to Manko & Hyro)
4. Mr FTW :kirby2:/:metaknight:- (lost to MSAS & Jnig)
5. Mankosuki :diddy:/:rob: - (lost to Hyro & Mr FTW)
5. Jnig :warioc: - (lost to Lee & MSAS)
7. Benaji :lucario: - (lost to Lee & Mr FTW)
7. Meltdown :gw: - (lost to Hyro & MSAS)
9. Arcadia :diddy: - (lost to Mr FTW & Meltdown)
9. Dr. Nasty Time :lucario: - (lost to Lee & MSAS)
9. B-AWAL :sonic: - (lost to Meltdown & Mr FTW)
9. kienXko :lucas:- (lost to MSAS & Benaji)
13. HolyChef :popo: - (lost to Benaji & Dr. Nasty Time)
13. RAM :mario2: - (lost to Jnig & Arcadia)
13. ATL Hero - (lost to Hyro & AWAL)

Top Bottom