• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina's Midstate Massacre

V1CE

Smash Champion
ILove you live near UNCC now wtf? why dont you play with me and archer and h1n1 and scotty etc and cj... u live in charlotte?

behr - that sounds legit... Yo everyone better come to the after party! Its at archers apartment building... we gettin crunk and **** in there and should have a good amount of setups...

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Updated the first post with this info:

We technically don't have the room reserved until 3:00, but I'm assuming no one has it before us and if that's the case we can start setting up whenever. Either way, I'd be great if people could get there around noon, register/drop off setups if you want, and then go get lunch or whatever.

Squirt

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say that I'm stoked right now. I doubt I'll place in the tourney, but I'm fricken excited for my first tournament. GOD, I can't wait. Definitely the climax to my week.

joe.

Smash Cadet
Skill then location it is, then. I guess we didn't bother pursuing it at ECU because we didn't think they would switch us, it didn't occur to me that you would be able to do something about it Kevin.
Sorry about this. You should have said something and I would have moved you in the bracket. If it happens next time, let me know and I'll take care of it for you.

Good luck with your tournament.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
luckay, this tourneys mainly for uncc campus iirc, so it'll have a lot of scrubs who will enter brawl rather than melee as its newer. I know at ncsu our scrub tourneys get like 40 people. idk if this will get that many since theres an entry fee (ours are free) but never underestimate the scrubs.
id expect around 15 from the community.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
could i get housing friday night by any melee players, i would love to play before the tourney :)
We can, I'll PM you.

luckay, this tourneys mainly for uncc campus iirc, so it'll have a lot of scrubs who will enter brawl rather than melee as its newer. I know at ncsu our scrub tourneys get like 40 people. idk if this will get that many since theres an entry fee (ours are free) but never underestimate the scrubs.
id expect around 15 from the community.
We made a facebook event page just for inviting on campus scrubs, it says 26 attending. Two of those are me and TehSqueeMistro so I'd say around 20 is a good estimate.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Whats turnout for this look like for brawl, I see too many melee people. Attendence list plz
It'll be pretty much the usual suspects plus a decent amount of scrubs. I predict that this will have 30-40 entrants, and it wouldn't be surprising if we break 40, actually. The TOs are doing a good job of advertising this event.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I like beating up scrubs.

They are always so amazed at the smallest things.

Plus they make me feel better than what I really am lol.

:phone:

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
whoa whoa whoa Ilove will do 20$ DK ditto MM's?
holy **** now I really wish I could go to this.
win some money for me nima.

archer.

Smash Lord
Apparently Ilove lives like right beside me.

And has for two+ months.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Charlotte melee dudes: I can't come to the tourney but I may be able to worm my way over there tonight. Would anybody want to play and mm/spot me a few bucks for the drive? I'm motivated, somewhat skilled, but broke. If its a mm for more than 5 it should count for the power ranking if you're interested in my spot :-)

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
as am I. But unfortunately, my anniversary won't celebrate itself :-(
Hope you have an awesome anniversary man, if you can make it tonight I definitely want to get in a couple friendlies, I haven't played you in a long time... I wanna see if I've improved enough to give you a fight at all lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well if you, squeem, and squirt would like to contribute 5 each to the "get bl@ckchris to have fun with charlotte melee fund" tonight, we can make it happen ^_^

i wish i wasn't such a broke student -_-

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm still in the boro but i'd be coming back tonight. i have to do things tomorrow. i may not bother tonight either. i'm just really undecided lmao.

Top Bottom