• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina Tourney (if people are interested)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If by stupidly you mean passionately. Best Bowser in NC I bet, it's very good. Besides, with that extra time you could be using to learn the intracacies of Falco's multishine or Marth's WD skillz, you can have extra time to come up with brilliant ideas like the swamp card.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP I like your Marth keep working on him next time you can beat Ali.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have been working on it, I think everyone will be surprised next time I show up. Who knows, I may even give Ali a run for his money(by that I mean second place!).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
**** already at 300 posts . . . I MUST MAKE 1000 BEFORE YOU BREAK 500!!! This is good, yes?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . .

I will search ALL of smashboards and post in random topics, raising my post count. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You better be glad it's thanksgiving, or I'd say somethin.........really bad. It's still on!!
. . . I have been intimidated. I must back down. No full frontal assault, I will let the numbers do the talking.

lol, we need to meet, and soon. :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
True that, sucks that you live like 8 hours away from me. Maybe there will be some get together at a halfway point or somethin, like Raleigh or Gboro again. In the meantime, numbers will tell the tal of two crazy dudes havin a post contest on a forum. May the best poster(spammer in my case) win.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
K... I assume this is still in the works, hence no working date? Sova might be interested in joining this shindig :)

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
I had some trouble finding the date/location for this tourney, where can I find that information?
We are debating on Jan.26 or Feb. 2 . We (me, cyclops4ever, dshep04) still have to make reservations with our school to hold the University Center for this event, hopefully we can get a definite date before we leave for Christmas break.

So far what is decided.... We will have Smash Melee, Smash Brawl (Japanese, only for Feb.2) GNT4, GNTex2, and DDR. And will most likely (As long as we reserve it in enough time in advance) we will be using our University Center for the tournament.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Na man I suck at DDR thats DotPwns job oh yea he gots a new tag name.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yes I cand dance at like Light level a 2 Times speed...his tag is Dr.Sparkle.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maaann, first the character, and now this??? I'm gonna play him for the similarity rights to my name and character when I see him again, so he better be ready!

BEHR

Smash Hero
He got the name of a Soda and the character on it looked like Dr.Mario...you guys should be a team. :D

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Thanx Rob for handling that... i was away from a computer for a bit... but yeah... 7thfonon basically wrapped it up... (rapped/whatever) but what ever date is good enough for yall... yall let us know... b/c we are trying to work it off of everybody's schedule so that what everybody can show up... MAKE SURE LOZR AND ALI come to this tourney... and that SJ59 guy... just invite the world to this tourney... lol... more money for the winners...

DONT WATCH ME... WHAT MY FEET!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
MY bad Pwn.....I thought you where coming to smash earlier?

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
oh, i forgot to call you back. i got my call telling me where to go when i was nmear your house. luckily it was only likee, 3 minutes from there

BEHR

Smash Hero
oh, i forgot to call you back. i got my call telling me where to go when i was nmear your house. luckily it was only likee, 3 minutes from there
Oh I see where did you go anyways?

Top Bottom