• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina Tourney (if people are interested)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ok... so whatever date that 7thFonon said i guess will be the day of the tourney... if yall want 2 come down on friday for some friendly matches then that's fine... depending on if i move back on campus... some of yall can chill in my apartment... and i'll ask matt and rob would they mind some of yall staying in their apartment and dorm... whatever...

for anybody with more questions.. hit me up on facebook (David Shepherd --> unc-pembroke) --> or just look on knorr's and luther's wall... or friend list and find me... b/c exams is next week and im gonna be studying alot so i probably wont check this out that much until i go home... so until then people...

it's all good in falco hood... (DARN YOU SWAMP CARD)

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
What all the final dates everyone has decided on? and pac, we need to talk.

After fighting against Everlasting Yay, I want to get better experience against falcon, my game has slipped there abit with marth, I am actually better off going ganon with fighting good falcons..my marth is simply lacking for some odd reason..either that or it was the high def tvs that were screwing me up...

Probably the high def.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well bring as many people as you know man... we will probably have more information like towards the end of the month.. but the tourney has 2 be soon tho... and yall still didn't say if yall wanted this 2 be a one day deal or 2 day deal... i really dont care... the mored days we have... the more days we can play smash and DRINK IT UP... just kidding...

BEHR

Smash Hero
It might be tough for me to be there for two days,but I could try,and if its one day I could make it....and it also depends on my ride.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
bring them on...bring them al on.

lol at dr sparkle. hahaha

yo pac! i need to get up with u sometime man. i need to practice for that big us tourny coming up. you too ALI! grrrr. i expect you to be there.... also i think i'm gona have to get my hads on that swamp card....lol next time any of you guys free and wanna play me valz or itch let us know!

ps...a new character is in the works! who could t be?! lol

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
so who all is going 2 pound 3.. i know i am... with dama and valz...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I might not go to pound I dont have the mula for it at the moment.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
aight people... the final date for this tourney is JANUARY 26... I REPEAT JANUARY 26TH 2008... @ 12:00PM eastern time... lol... so if you want to come a day early and chill with us... that's fine... yall can chill with me/valz/dama/7th/GotM -->somebody stole his name(but this is the GotM in NC) and if yall want 2 come friday... yall can stay in our rooms whatever... so i guess this is gonna be a 1 day event.... not to bad... and me and 7th will also be having some money matches in Smash brawl since we are gonna have it for the japanese wii... LOZR... BE PREPARED 2 BE DEFEATED... LOL...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you are an *** luther... j slash k... maybe i should add you 2 my collections... that's a lot of ***** on my wall... lol... well the avatar is on...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed you should pac... we would hate to not have you there... without pac... iTCH and dama is nothing... NOTHING... NOTHING!!! lol... sup bro...

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for this tourney, I guess I might as well enter for at least the teams. But definitely Brawl.... lol, we'll have the game hopefully for 3 or 4 days before the tourney. We might have to pull an all-nighter to get all the characters if it comes like on Friday.
Hey man, Ima bout to have to knock GotM off that Elite 4 man. Marth would look better on the sig too. XD

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Can't wait for this tourney, I guess I might as well enter for at least the teams. But definitely Brawl.... lol, we'll have the game hopefully for 3 or 4 days before the tourney. We might have to pull an all-nighter to get all the characters if it comes like on Friday.
Hey man, Ima bout to have to knock GotM off that Elite 4 man. Marth would look better on the sig too. XD
are you serious rob... marth is a homo... captain falcon/ganon/falco/fox are MEN.... how dare you add a homo 2 the group man...

ps... i also tried 2 call you earlier with info about one of those websites the first one... if you get this post... call my house 621-0443 (now)... im up and bored... and i did study some of those things

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
i was at pembroke like 2 or 3 weeks ago... my friend goes to school out there so i tagged alone to get a lil smash time in. i might head back out there this friday. i played fox last time but im bringing the falco game if i go this time =]

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i was at pembroke like 2 or 3 weeks ago... my friend goes to school out there so i tagged alone to get a lil smash time in. i might head back out there this friday. i played fox last time but im bringing the falco game if i go this time =]
yeah one of my friends that's a noob told me that you were looking for me and matt... that you wanted to challenge us... but you fail'd 2 beat him... with mr. game & watch... he just started playing with that character like 2/3 days before you came... and i think he said he beat you with his jiggly (eww) and his kirby (double eww) so yeah... the next time you come to pembroke... Be on you professional status... i dont want that 2 ever happen 2 you again b/c those kids in the UC suck... we always 4 stock them... so yeah... and another thing... we are all out of school for winter break... except for the basketball players and wrestlers... but they dont play video-games cuz they suck as well... We will be back January 5th, 2008 if you wanna stop by and face off against 7thFonon... that's not gonna be a pretty site tho... his link has gotten nasty... and crazy cheap thanx to my teachings... OMG... you got 2 play against our noob GotM... YOU WILL FEAR THE PLINK AND C-STICK...

And for this tourney... im about 2 make a new thread with full discussions about everything...
NC Tourney (January 26, 2008-->UNC-PEMBROKE) is the new name for more info about this...

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
if i do happen to play dont expect the easy old fox... well idk u can but hey that will just play in my favor but best of luck. and i will b out there for the tourny and maybe blue will come also.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
from what i hear... i have nothing 2 worry about... if yall couldn't beat like 2 of the worst people @ pembroke... but yeah... post on the other thread jan 26 thread... and i dont trash talk... i just pass down what i hear...

PacStrife

Smash Ace
from what i hear... i have nothing 2 worry about... if yall couldn't beat like 2 of the worst people @ pembroke... but yeah... post on the other thread jan 26 thread... and i dont trash talk... i just pass down what i hear...
Boy don't make me money match yo' crew in only ditto matches :) I think I could beat dama in a ditto....... idk probably should work on my ganon, haha. But for real let's be nice to all new players so they can get better and not hate the people who play smash :)

Top Bottom