• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina Tourney (if people are interested)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
My boys and I are were wondering if yall wanted to have one more tourney next year since Brawl is coming out in February (January for me)... but whatever... it will be held at UNC-Pembroke campus where I (david) - Itch: Matt - Dama: Mario - Valz and some other kids who couldn't make it at the G'boro tourney go... if yall want 2 it could be a 2 day deal(or 1 day)... 1 day for singles (friday or saturday) and the next day for doubles (saturday or sunday) or it could all be held on one day... And if this was to happen, people would need 2 bring set ups b/c we only have like 8 tv's of our own and like 2 game cubes and 2 wii's... just let me know what yall think...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll come it was fun playing you guys last time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm ready for any tourney, it's just I'm not entirely sure bout the location. When I find out how far away it is, I'll give you a definite answer but i'll try hard to come regardless.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
Tell like everybody yall know on smash boards in North Carolina or South Carolina or Virginia. It's not that far from the beach tho, and there is really nothing 2 do here b-sides play videogames or drink it up. lol. Me (d_shep04) and dama are going 2 reserve the U-C so we can have a lot of space for this tourney thing. we are gonna need more people 2 come tho. And if this is a 2 day thing, we will try to provide pizza or whatever, but it would be like 1$ a slice or whatever, I haven't really heard from any of my friends about this yet. but oh well... had fun at last tourney, next I (itch- d_shep04) will play everybody. It's all good in Falco Hood...

OH and another thing,when is a good time for yall, for us 2 have this tourney... like before brawl come's out or shortly after it come's out... b/c i refuse to stop playing melee for brawl...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yall give me a date... Im trying to make it 2 where everybody can come... and plan that weekend off in advance...

BEHR

Smash Hero
There will be teams and singles right if its two days?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I will come, but I have to do more things with other people so that my parents will trust me driving by myself first. Best place to go first to gain their trust is the Rutherford area. What I'm saying here is to go to this thing I need some of the rutherford bruthas to step up here. I wanna get as much playin time with you guys as possible!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No, but Rutherford isn't more than one hour at the farthest, and 30 mins at the shortest, away from my house. I'm in Shelby. I think if there is a place up to an hour and a half away I can go to it, but no further cuz my parents want me to go somewhere close first so that they can trust me. I'll have to keep goin to places farther and farther away until they allow me to go to this thing, cuz that's like an 8 hour drive.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
2 days isnt really practical. It took us about 8 hours with a food break for singles and doubles in gboro with a good crowd. Id be up for this though

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I agree with Dot, but wanna have enough time to get there, and maybe chill with someone overnight beforehand?? Lu, I would love to see you and your beastly swamp card there.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well... if yall wanna come friday... and have a day just for friendlies and money matches... we could do that friday... and saturday be the tourney... but then... we would only provide food that saturday... and not friday... unless the other guys say other wise...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Can't make it this Friday, definately not gonna be able to. Need at least, oh crap, till bout January sometime to get my parents on my side bout this trip. Do whatever you want basically, but I would like to get started doin some smashin with the guys in Rutherford ASAP.

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't mind a lil tourney. im not far from ya either. my friend goes to school at UNC-P so i can get there... might b able to get my friend blake to come as well (bluedeath)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh no Dr.PeePee... the tourney is for next semester... everybody has 2 get ready for exams man... and then work this winter break... but whenever yall feel like having a tourney... just let me, cyclops4ever, valentinez_speshul, 7thfonon (seventhfonon -->whichever one he is on here), or Got'm know... and we can set a date and reserve the UC for smash... do any of yall play halo/ddr/naruto/marvel/guilty gear/dragon ball z tencaichi 3 or whatever else... these games are just gonna be for fun.... except for i think that weekend or the following weekend will be a tourney for naruto and ddr..

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking like January 26th or better yet, February 2nd (being that I will have Brawl by then). But I'm not sure yet as I don't know when Dshep and Cyclops definitely want to do this. And I still gotta get some more people for GNT4 and EX2.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh good, that gives me plenty of time to drive to other places. Maybe I'll start with the Charlotte or Rutherford area...looking forward to playin everyone no matter where they are!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
eww Rob, you changed your render 2 May... STR8 UP GARBAGE... LOL... im telling you falco and itachi are the best 2... speaking of them... im about 2 make a render with them 2 in it... but im mad you left early man... no goodbye's 2 anybody... but yeah... we could do it before the february 15th tourney... b/c that would be like 2 tourneys back 2 back... and experience...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh crap, don't practice with LOZr!!!! You know what, that just makes it a better challenge so bring it on! Ima take LOzr's Mario down next time as well.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP your Mario is too good and watch out for Dots Doc its pretty sick.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dotpwn? He didn't play Doc the entire time I was at his house before the tourney, and I didn't see him play Doc at the tourney, did he play you with Doc? Twitch and I are practicin up, I'm hopin to be way better with all my chars by the next tourney!

BEHR

Smash Hero
WEll two days ago he came over cause we were watchin a Pay Per View so while we where waiting he random Doc and played my freind so I played him yesterday and he was suprisingly good with Doc or im just bad but his doc is amazing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
My Peach can beat your Doc

Because I said so

;_;

(I got vidz against a Doc from today on my computer)

Top Bottom