• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
By the way, people who went to CGC 24 (aka the one that was during P5 I think), can you list the results of the important sets? Or does someone have the tio file that I could get to?
I have the tio file and could post results if you still needed them, although at this point you probably don't need them anymore lol

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
ALAN AND NICK RANKED? Holy crap man. Hopes and dreams finally fulfilled. Good **** guys :D

SuperFastJellyfish

Smash Rookie
So Tafokints' wins over lower ranked players make him higher than L's win over Brandon?

And when is the last time Tang actually went to a tournament? And who the hell is Scar?

L__

Smash Master
I don't understand your sig, Mr. SuperFastJellyfish

also

my placing is very

fitting

dananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananana

nana

nana

sodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodium

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Your placing is interesting to say the least haha. Nice sig btw... dork. :B

I don't understand your sig, Mr. SuperFastJellyfish

also

my placing is very

fitting

dananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananana

nana

nana

sodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodiumsodium

SFAT

Smash Ace
So for anybody who cares, we, as a panel, made this spreadsheet of placements, wins and losses (it's pretty much the same as Lucien's except updated):

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...WFvaXJSQkZWR3ZMSmprcEE&hl=en&authkey=CP3i6O0P

Check it out and give feedback.

We decided to make Ownapalooza XII (1/9/11) the first tournament of this new ranking period, which gave us six NorCal tournaments, but we included WGF and Pound 5 (we just didn't include them in the spreadsheet). To qualify to be on the rankings, you needed to have gone to at least two of the eight tournaments, one being farely recent. If you didn't, we destroyed you, or didn't put you on.

So for future tournaments (if we ever have any again), tournament organizers should send me their brackets so I can update this spreadsheet ASAP, therefore we can update the rankings easier/more frequently.

EDIT: Oh well this is for people who didn't see Sheridan's tiny paragraph above the rankings, like me.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
good job guys! Man really looking forward to that amateur bracket. Hopefully i can work my way up in the new smash rankings <3

Top Bottom